Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 pm

"Ya been okay?" Smolderstar asked, lying down. "I haven't visited in a while 'cause of increased Boulderclan border patrol." He shrugged. He seemed a lot more casual and relaxed around Pebblekit.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 pm

(Sure. Why not.)
Darkstar trotted quickly over to Maple, gently grabbing her scruff with his mouth, causing her to pause." He then let loose a soft purr, showing how he wouldn't hurt her since he couldn't speak through her fur. He let go and laid on his back, revealing his soft belly. It was a mercy trick he had learned in the alley ways.

Jewelfire finished cleaning the gray and white kit, getting up to pull Bloodkit off of the leader's tail. "Show some respect, young lady." And she carried her back to their nest.

Bloodkit protested, ears laying flat against her head. "But Mom!! I wanted to practice my pouncing."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm

(No, because I really wanna RP that part. Like a lot.
by the way, BREAKING DAWN IS SO AWESOME!!! AND I GOT A FREE POSTER!!! *drools on Jacob*)

Bearpelt took a deep breath, and padded over to Pearlpaw. "Pearlpaw, I must tell you something," He meowed plainly. He hoped he could work up the courage to really tell her, instead of the first time when he chickened out.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm

"The only difference between pouncing on a mouse and my tail is that you don't have a chance to catch one of them." Smolderstar laughed, flicking his tail back and forth in front of the two kits at lightning speed.

( NUUUUU YOU MAKE ME BE ANTI FANGIRL RAGE! AAAAGASSDGASDGASDG! )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Maple didn't need the demonstration.l The second she had paused, it was over. She could no longer go on. She was weak at her trembling knees and she quickly fell. She had no energy in her. She tried to scramble back up and run, but every movement hurt. It was over for her, and her kits. Hopelessness, despair, threatened to take over.

Surely this tom would murder her now. Her eyes locked onto him, with his soft belly exposed. It was a nice enough gesture. Perhaps this tom didn't intend to harm her after all. Perhaps her kits and her had a chance after all. The hopelessness that had almost conquered her eyes were quickly replaced with their usual stubbornness, mixed with desperation.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

(oh ok Smile) Pearlpaw yawned and meowed, matching Bearpelt's plain tone. "What is it grandpa? I'm trying to get some rest here. Training isn't all its cracked up to be, ya know." She laid back, resting her head on her soft, large paws.

Jewelfire sighed happily as Bloodkit's ears pricked up and the crimson kit barreled into Smolderstar. "Ya know, someday, I'm take your place as leader! And i'll be the best darn one the clans would have ever seen. You know what! I'm gonna make Pebblekit my deputy and together, we'll chase out Flameclan again! And keep them out!!" She began laughing until she got a swift bat at her head by her mother. "Bloodkit! How could you say something so cruel?!"

Darkstar got up slowly and mewed,"I can tell you are in much pain. Please follow me to my clan. We can give you food, a place to sleep, and good medical attention."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Smolderstar could have easily stayed standing, but he fell over as the kit barrelled into him, feigning defeat, all while laughing.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 pm

But Bloodkit ignored her mother's complaint and growled playfully,"See?! I claim victory over the Smoldering King! HA!" Then she sidestepped, and flew off the large leader, messing up Rivermist's nest when she fell.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Maple seemed to mull over it. But she didn't have much of a choice. She could lay here, and perhaps stand up eventually. But the tom's words were like a juicy mouse being dangled in front of her snout. And besides, if it mean a good future for her kits, she would gladly do it. The she-cat struggle to stand up, her knees were shaking when she was only half up and threatened to collapse under her. She was clearly in pain.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Rivermist glanced at the kit, laughing a little. "Hey, I sleep in that!" She meowed, pretending to be angry.

Bearpelt sighed. "Pearlpaw, I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time. I am your father," He meowed calmly, staring into Pearlpaw's eyes.

(Starwars moment! Pearlpaw, I AM YOUR FATHER!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 pm

The dark tabby tom nodded and mewed,"Can you hold this mink for me? He passed her the rodent and lifted her up, the she-cat dangling in his jaws. It was a struggled, but he soon was on his way back to camp, not only with prey, but with possible clan recruits.

Bloodkit shrugged off the other queen's remark, leaping back up and onto her target.

Pearlpaw was quiet for a moment before bursting into laughter. She laughed so hard that tears trickled down from her eyes and she cackled,"You?! My father?! Oh you got to be kidding me! This is some kind of joke, Bearpelt, and it's working! Oh my side hurts!! Haaa hahaha!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Bearpelt rolled his eyes. "No, I'm serious. Your mother told me herself. Believe it or not, I am your father, and you can't change that," He meowed seriously, no joking in his voice. His eyes were holding a steely gaze.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Smolderstar shook the kit off, backing up and gently batting her with his large paws.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Maple took the rodent in her jaws and resisted the urge to swallow it. It's scent was inciting her, but she quickly distracted herself with something else. "Th-Thank you....."" She managed to rasp through her dry throat. "...?" She ended her words with a questioning tone, as if asking for something. A name perhaps?Maple was grateful of the tom. If he truly did seek to aid her, which she thought he did. His words seemed to be truthful.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Pebblekit shrugged. "It's your job, ya gotta do it." She meowed. She walked over and balanced her paws on his nose. "But I always like it when you visit." She purred. Her long tail flicked back and forth playfully, stirring up the moss.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Bloodkit laughed and attached herself to his paw, her back legs dangling in the air. "WEEEEE!! Hey Mom, why doesn't Dad play with us like this? I mean, he's a warrior and Smolderstar's the leader. Surely he has more time to spare."
Jewelfire shook her head and mewed softly,"Your father is very busy hunting, and patroling, and protecting us. He doesn't have time to waste, sweetie."
Bloodkit's ears laid back and she snarled,"Time wasted? So being with us wastes his time?! WELL!"
Jewelfire protested, her fur standing on end,"No no! I didn't mean it like that! Its just, he has work to do. I-I..." Her face grew sad.

Darkstar entered the camp's clearing, setting the she-cat on one of the rocks queens used to sun themselves. "While i fix you a nest, you may eat that mink." He smiled and began to walk away. "By the way, the name's Darkstar."

Pearlpaw jumped up, not tired anymore. "Yeah, well, whatever floats your boat, mister kitty pants. I'm gonna go, you know, practice for my next training session. Bye."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Bearpelt rolled his eyes again. "If you don't believe me, your mother will tell you," he meowed as she left.

(eh, fuck Sheyna getting on -_-)

Rivermist fell to the ground with a sharp pain in her stomach. She screamed loudly, rolling onto her side.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:27 pm

"Maple." the she-cat muttered. She surveyed the clearing, but the pains in the pit of her belly didn't allow her to examine them for long. With a grunt, she shifted a bit, to a more comfortable position. The pain seemed to lessen for a moment, and she turned her head to survey the camp. It seemed like a nice place. Filled with kind, respectable cats. A sudden feeling of peace flitted through her, this was a good home for her kits, a good home for any kit. Her kits would be happy here, and live a good life.

(( damn, i was about to do the same thing....two she-cats giving birth at the same time? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Smolderstar laughed at the two kits. "It's always fun being here." He wiggled his paw, gently shaking Bloodkit back and forth as he flared his nostrils, unbalancing Pebblekit.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Darkstar then entered the Nursery, flicking his tail in welcome to the others as he set up a new nest for Maple. Jewelfire, kits, seems you'll be having some new denmates."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 pm

(LOLZ, Spiritsong sucks.)

Rivermist screamed again. "My kits are coming!" She yowled, hoping some cat would hear her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Pebblekit balanced on her back paws for a moment before falling back on her butt. She swiped her paw out and battered at his nose softly. "No fair, your huge!" She huffed.

(Hawkscar has doubts that Bloodkit is his, going on their are no red cats in his family. Gold and tabby but no red.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Petalmist came from out of nowwhere, appearing at Rivermist's side. "Ok, lets move you to your nest where you'll be more comfortable. Honeypaw! Get Spiritsong NOW!" She then picked the heavy queen up and carried to her nest, shoving Darkstar and Smolderstar out of the way. (yes, but Jewelfire's family traces back to all red cats. Well, red and ginger)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 pm

"Well, it's not my fault that you two are shrimps." Smolderstar laughed jokingly, stepping to the side to allow Petalmist passage.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Bloodkit hissed gleefully, batting at Smoldertstar's nose as they were all moved out of the Nursery. "Hey Mom, what's happening to Rivermist?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next