Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+7
dragonnaruto
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Torchiclove
worwolf1
Sheyna
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 37 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Swiftpaw smacked into Sparrowpaw, knocking him to the side. Turning to Soulpaw, she growled. "Stay out of this. I don't care who you are or who you were, but I do know that I don't trust you, even if the others do. So stay out of my conversations, my fights, and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, or it's gonna get scratched."

( Pretend that she said that before Soulpaw left because I am NOT editing that. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 37 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 pm

(K~)

Sparrowpaw glanced at Swiftpaw one last time, growling softly. Why did he stay around her when she was so damn annoying? Nobody knows.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 pm

(I'm going to go, might be on later)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Swiftpaw followed the group, grumbling.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 pm

(Bye Rose. I'll have to turn in soon since tomorrow, its the 12 road trip back home -_-' And you guys know how much I'm looking forward to that /sarcasm)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

( See ya. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

(Yup. Sounds wonderful
Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 37 Iaza18176257095800
Made a crude sprite of the creature that plagues my very soul. SOUL!
Bye guys.)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 am

( Whoa, cool. Uh, now what? *is bored* )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 am

Thunderpaw shrugged. "Occasionally, only on prey like you said I should," he responded to Rustclaw.

Eagletalon followed the group silently, turning over a name in his head. Ehh... Even though it doesn't fit, I'll just say I'm Blaze, he decided.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 am

(@GH: Epic Muire-come-for-revenge-on-Soul-sees-Candy-has-a-spazz?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

(YES. But you need to post first because I just posted by accident. XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:16 am

(( I watched an epic movie and was left behind...recap? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 pm

(Some cats are leaving to go to Boulderclan in disguise, and Sparrowpaw followed them because Swiftpaw was going. Swiftpaw saw Sparrowpaw and she tried to hurt him but failed epicly while Soulpaw yelled at them.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 pm

(( Okay....What happened to Raven? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:00 pm

(Raven is with the cats in Boulderclan.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Mossmask padded after Raven a little excitedly, it was the first time she had been chosen for a dangerous mission for a while.
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 pm

(This is kind of a bump...)

Sparrowpaw walked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 am

(Mew needs to have her Bloulderclan cats walk us in)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  kbwood Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:20 am

Fallenleaves sighed. Whem will I get to go on a mission? he wondered. Well, I've only been a Warrior for a moon, I suppose I'm still too young...
(Bump?)
kbwood
kbwood

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm

(Sorry, that's a bad on my part.)

As Gladebound guided the cats through the twin boulders marking the entrance, the came upon what look more of a camp for the dead. Sharply pointed rocks jutted out from the hot sandy ground that was littered with bodies.

As Soulpaw stared at the bodies long enough, she could just make out the feeble breaths that kept the collapsed cats going. All the clan cat were complete starved and dehydrated, their bodies limp and their eyes blank, almost lifeless. The only sounds that rose above the dead silence were slights coughs of dry throats and the heart piercing cries of hunger from tiny kits. For a long moment of stillness, Soulpaw stood, heart sunken until she saw a fat tabby she-cat walk from behind a large den, her paws covered in blood.

Redmist hissed at the sight of the well fed Kamph, the rogue who helped kill Silentsong.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Sparrowpaw gasped at the sight of the camp, the cats that looked like they would rather be dead instead of living another moment in the hellish place. He stepped back, trying to stay with the group but be away from all this suffering.

(Damn.
I am freaking out! Mew, you now how we wanted to find a hacked game?
I think something's wrong with my White Version.
And it was bought the day it came out, brand-new. I. Am. Freaking. Out.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Swiftpaw kept her head down, seemingly unaffected by the atmosphere of dead cats.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Steel looked around, his eyes seeming to pass right over the sick cats, inside he was in a rage. He was looking forward to ridding the world of Garth once and for all, and he'd take Garth's followers down as well.

"It seem's we've found the right place" Shark meowed, putting a rasp into his usually strong voice. Eagle nodded in reply, while Fallow sniffed about.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:06 am

A pitiful looking dark ginger tom's ears twitched as he lifted his head and stared blankly at the group of cats entering camp. His amber eyes were glazed, almost lifeless and he stood up, walking slowly over to where Steel stood. His voice seemed to once be proud, but now was cracked and broken. "You the back up? W-we're out of prey and the apprentices need a leader for training. I...I've lost too much muscle tissue, Silentsong said. So I can't train them......And Solarpaw can't train..." His eyes began tearing up as he showed he was worried about who was probably important to him.

Gladebound gently nudged the tom away, back over to the spot where it was hot from body heat. "Oneheart, take it easy and lay down. Solarpaw will be fine." He glanced over to where the yellow and black she-cat laid limp in old, dirty moss out in the open.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:16 am

Steel narrowed his eyes as he took in the scene. "This is going to take all our skill." He whispered. Fallow padded over to the cat named Solarpaw, trying to see if she was still alive, she was so skinny and her fur so matted Fallow was having a hard time telling.

Shark sniffed the air and padded around the immediate area, taking in the sighs quickly before padding back to Gladebound. "Where to we go from here?" He rasped. Eagle blinked, she was taking to playing the mute.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next