Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 31 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Miasmakit gave Veiledmist a quick, almost cheery nod before slowly padding forward, making sure she didn't go to fast for him to attempt to keep up. Swishing her tail, she wondered to herself why he seemed happy? Ehhh its probably just being able to get up and move around without be clawing his ears off. But if he pushes himself too much, Veiledmist, you better be ready to a world of hurt from both your leg and me!

Sourkit nodded and meowed,"Yeah....we do. Anyways, I usually just come here with Deltapaw and she....well, she let's me practice battle moves on her." The assertive kit bent his ears back and closed his eyes, bracing himself for any spout of anger that may erupt from the crimson hunter, the young tom learning from Quartzprickle about how sensitive some of the she-cats could be about toms abusing and attacking them. But this- this was different.

Deltapaw ran her tail along the small cat's flank and cooed softly,"Show no fear, Sourkit. Remember, it was my idea, not your's. And you're doing it for a good cause- a really good cause. Now, if that isn't something to be proud of- practicing the original warrior code's ethnics- then I don't what would be."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Veiledmist kept pace without too much difficulty, wincing a few times as his leg hit the ground too hard. The wound was yet to open, though he felt as if it would on quite a few occasions. He didn't mind the jolts of pain, however; he'd been hurt worse in his lifetime.

"Seems quite noble indeed," Cursepaw mewed, slightly amused by Sourkit's apprehension. She was quite proud of Deltapaw-there was no doubt that the older huntress was either learning or teaching the moves. It's almost as if seeds of rebellion are being sown in tentative soil, she mused to herself, allowing a quick smile.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Deltapaw grinned and meowed,"This little guys- I mean, this little warrior- has been honing what skills he has on me so that I may not learn how to use them, but practice against defending and blocking them. He has also vowed to protect me from danger that may come my way, whether it be from an outside force or our own warriors."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 pm

"Impressive," Cursepaw murmured, flicking her tail.

(WB. I feel like a terrible person.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:28 pm

(WB too)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 pm

(I'm lurkin' on your forums, waitin' for your posts.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:48 pm

MewMew100 wrote:Sourkit paused for a moment, feeling his pelt begin to burn. "Well....I......I come out here.....with Deltapaw..........when I'm not feeling myself- errrk, when I'm feeling down." As embarrassed as the supposedly all-powerful tom of his litter was, Sourkit actually felt relieved to tell some other soul that he was breaking the code by traveling into the forest as a kit to receive practice from a hunter apprentice. Oh course- he didn't tell Cursepaw that.

Quartzprickle gazed silently at Blueshard before her focus was stolen away by the movement made by Veiledmist. With a soft gasp, she watched the grey tom get up on his paws and almost smiled when she saw the small, violet-hued black she-kit body of Miasmakit thrash around in a mad frenzy as she yowled at the deputy to slow down. "Heh....If only she were born a tom. She's would've made a fine Medicine cat."

Blueshard sighed. "In my old clan, anyone who had that sort of talent and desire would probably have become one." he looked to her. "I'm still not used to your clan's ways. They all just seem.....wrong.... Really." He shrugged. "Back in my clan, I was mainly a hunter and fox killer..."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 pm

(Is anybody else going to RP soon?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:45 pm

(Was planning to eventually...)

"Quartzprickle! Look, I've been taking care of Veiledmist and now he's up and walking!" There was an almost excited tone to the kit's low, smooth voice, her gleaming crimson eyes standing out against her toxic, dark violet pelt. She flicked her tail to the grey deputy who lumbered lopsidedly next to her and she suppressed a small chuckle as she watched the light hunter's clear gaze rest on the grey warrior.

"So, your leg is healed?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 pm

"It's better, but not healed yet. It's a miracle this little one let me get up," Veiledmist mewed, flicking Miasmakit's ear warmly with his tail. He fixed his eyes on Quartzprickle, a slight look of curiosity playing across his shaggy gray-furred face. "How've you been?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Quartzprickle twitched one ear and flicked her tail to Blueshard. "I've been okay- a little sore here and there if I stay on my paws too long, but this warrior has been keeping me company while you've been pestered by miss medical paws over there." She gave a soft laugh and poked her forepaw at Miasmakit. "Shouldn't you be having your apprntice ceremony soon?"

Miasamkit grumbled and sat down, turning her head from the others. "I wasn't pestering him! I was doing my job!"

"What job? Hunting and stalking? Yeah right- like you were practicing to be a hunter." The high pitched voice of Blackkit arose as the small cat stepped out of the Nursery, wearing an angry gleam in his dark ivy eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:21 pm

"Miasmakit is quite good at hunting and stalking. If my tail was a mouse, she could feed the whole clan," Veiledmist meowed, trying to stifle a flare of rage at the arrogant kit. He's one to talk! Killing Boulderclan apprentices sure isn't hist job, he thought, anger briefly flickering through his calm eyes.

(Just me, assuming that Miasmakit likes to pounce on warriors' tails as much as the next kit. Or Veiledmist lying because he thinks Miasma is a sweetie.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 pm

(He must just lying since Miasma wouldn't dare waste her time on kittish activities otherthan arguing.)

Blackkit snorted and stuck his nose in the air. With a laugh, he pulled one paw up, causing his muscles to ripple beneath his glossy black and icy blue coat and flex his cream star shoulder spot. He glanced over to see his older sister stalk over to him, reddened claws extended. "So.....how'd your claws get so.........bloody?

Miasmakit didn't stop till she reached her younger brother, her gaze hard and matching her claws in color. "Why should you care?" she spat, an angry, yet almost paranoid glimmer to her eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Veiledmist leaned closer to Quartzprickle. "That kit...he has the makings of the world's next Cherrywing," he whispered, faintly remembering being taunted by threats of the evil cat during his kithood. He wondered if he was exaggerating or not.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Blueshard flicked his ears, the name of the "infamous for all the wrong reasons" warrior reaching his ears. He had heard stories of Cherrywing, most of which were quite bad. Every clan had one or two cats that cast a shadow throughout the entire forest he thought. He sighed, shaking his head as he did so. "we can only hope he changes his ways, though I don't see it happening. It's usually hard to get them to change once they get that far..." He shivered a little. "And we haven't heard a peep out of Boulderclan about this, which concerns me more than anything else..."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Quartzprickle shook her head and murmured,"What also bothers me is how my father has yet to pull Blackkit aside. Does......does he approve? Or does he just not know?" Her icy eyes glowed with soft worry, not her usual hateful gaze. Wriggling slightly in her snowy spot, she turned to face the camp entrance. "I can only hope the kit stories are just stories.....and all this bloodshed won't draw Cherrywing's soul here."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Blueshard's eyes dimmed as he sighed, the words he never wanted to say were there and he could find nothing else to do but to say them. "I have a feeling if it isn't here already, it soon will be...." Worry forced his pelt to prick and fluff up a little. Shaking his head, he looked towards the den where the leader was. "I can only hope not, but if he does, we'll have to make decisions on what to do about it.........Decisions we will not like." He shook his head. "He has to know by now, the rest of the clan does."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm

"If anything, I can talk with him about it," Veiledmist murmured, shifting uncomfortably on his bad leg. He dropped to his stomach, tucking his front paws under his chest with his injury exposed, leg splayed out behind him. The other leg rested bunched up next to his side in what would be a normal position.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Quartzprickle cringed at Blueshard's words as she returned her gaze to the kits that stood a little ways away and sighed, relaxing her tensed up body beside the deputy. "Perhaps it would be best to just leave it....To have no cat speak about it would keep dark entities away and bitter, disappointed emotions from Blackkit- he's only a kit who believes he's doing what's best for the clan.......He's just trying to be recognized." Her voice was dry and faint, the slightest bit of a somber draw detectable in her tone. ".....just to be..........noticed."

"Whatever! I'm going out to train, so why don't you go and pick pretty little flowers with the medicine cat or something? Something you're relatively decent at!" Turning hard on his paws, the small, clouded blue-striped black tom strode away towards the camp entrance, emerald eyes glazed with annoyance. He didn't like being thought 'bad', but he didn't like being forgotten either and this scene had made him quite the popular topic in his opinion. It should be my name on their minds! I may be the runt of the litter, but I'm the great Blackstar! The strongest cat to ever live!! And no one can take that from me!! .......If they did..............I'd have to kill them!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Blueshard shakes his head. "One can only hope. For now, it's best to watch, wait and see I guess. I see no other options right now." He stood up, shaking his pelt clean of new fallen-snow. "Whatever the case..." he stopped himself, nearly betraying his secret to Vieldemist. Sure Quartzprickle knew, but nobody else could.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:45 pm

(Secrets...Can't remember any secrets....Darn! Well, of course, Veily has his secrets too.)

"Our options have always been too limited," Veiledmist sighed. He felt somewhat uninvited between the two cats. For a brief moment his mind wondered upon a panicked thought...No; it was needless to worry of such things.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 pm

(Me forgets all secrets right now......)

Quartzprickle, with a sigh, stood up and stretched, turning her head to the hunter's den. "I suppose I'll just be heading to my nest- I could use some sleep." Flicking her tail, her normally prickled fur seemed almost flat, her silvery spines blending in with her ice-stone tick snowy pelt, and her normally bitter cold eyes were dull.

Casting his charcoal gaze on his often arguative clanmate, his heart seemed to drop. "I wonder......how will she take my death? Heh, I suppose life without one of us would be weird." Hellspire licked his paw and drew in over one ear before continuing into the Medicine cat's den.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Emeraldeye sighed deeply. No matter how much he refused to admit it, he could see no way that Hellspire would live. Blackcough was almost unheard of and, as far as he knew, untreatable. He padded beside the crimson tom, eyes locked on the snow. "We will grieve," he mewed simply.

"I wouldn't mind a rest as well," Veiledmist mewed, staggering to his paws and limping to the medicine cat's den. He noticed Emeraldeye looking quite downcast and cringed when he saw Hellspire's condition.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Hellspire gave a disgusted sneer to the deputy and roared,"What are you wincing at, cripple-" He quickly broke off, his gaze softening and lowered to the white ground, and his tone level out into a soft murmur,"S-so Veiledmist. I guess I'm still trying to get over that I'll be the last of family's descendants. Death isn't always so kind."

Deltapaw shimmered softly as she secretly watched her bully from behind the elders' den where she usually hid to nap. Oddly enough, she never knew it was his favorite place to nap in peace as well. But she couldn't help but feel sorrowful for Hellspire. "Is he sad that.......he won't be............a father?" She lurched back at the thought- the thought of all his despair......and the thought of the night long ago, before his punishment. She shook her head and turned away, disappearing from camp.

(Meh warped her back to camp. I'm almost tempted to given her full clan name now since it's been so long past their exam.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 pm

(I'm tempted to do that with Feather >.>)

"Fate is cruel," Veiledmist meowed. His shaggy fur retained a bit of dirt that refused to fall back to the earth as he walked.

(WB. Like, seriously.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next