Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 30 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:58 pm

(XD)

Shadderscream shook his head and grimaced. "It was bad- the stench was horrible.....but.......but if you got a good whiff, like me, you could faintly smell her out...............It was Ma-Mangokit....or paw. I'm really not all that sure. It was Relicheart that confirmed my assumption." Pale green and blue eyes quivering, the tom dug his claws into moss with a firm grip, as if to hold on to the safety of the soft nest.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm

"I remember them...It seemed like yesterday they asked you to train them. After they saw us." Featherpaw's voice cracked, echoing around the den like an off-key piano. An untuned guitar. She gulped dryly, tears beginning to sting her eyes. Again.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 pm

"Get up. What are you doing, cowering there like a kit?" Ripsnarl's tail flicked toward Enigmaheart like a whip. The she-cat cowered in fear, shivering at... well, everything that had happened. She couldn't handle it. She was going into a full-on psychological meltdown. The taller, older male sighed, gently brushing his pelt against hers. Should get her mind off of it. "Go get me a mouse or something." Can't be too picky, that's rude. Oh, who am I kidding? "Make that a shrew." He gave her a 'nice little nudge' (it was more of a kick) to get her moving and curled up near the warrior's den.

Enigmaheart stood, shaking like a leaf, before collapsing again. Ripsnarl rolled his eyes and padded back over, dragging her towards the den. Stupid... idiot.. she-cat...
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:24 am

Malicehaze sat quietly as he listened to the soft murmurs from Quartzprickle, the pitch black tom accompanying the she-cat as she laid of in the sun, attempting to rid herself of the horrid thoughts and scene. The young warrior knew how Blackkit may be feeling- he had always been treated like some killing machine in his old clan. Blinking his orchard eyes at the ground, he flipped his gaze up to see Ripsnarl and Enigmaheart near the warrior's den and Malicehaze felt something rise in his chest, but quickly it fell.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 pm

(I have returned yet again)

Soft pawsteps could be heard as Blueshard padded up beside Malicehaze, his eyes too set on Ripsnarl and Enigmaheart. He shook his head in disgust. "I honestly don't know how she takes it from him. He treats her like some mongrel pup." He said, sitting down and licking his right forepaw clean.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Vieledmist shifted his head so he could see more broadly out of the medicine cat's den. He knew Emeraldeye would be back soon, most likely fretting over one thing and another. Vieledmist wasn't sure how one cat could take all the worry of a sick Clan-there must be some reprieve. His thoughts drifted to his being deputy. Who's managing the patrols while I'm healing.. he wondered, sighing deeply.

Cursepaw stepped lightly, cringing as her paws crunched a dead twig. She'd be so sure it was a mouse-length away! The panic must be affecting her vision, she decided. She was calmer now, but flaring, primal emotions still flared in her chest, making her body move in jerky, decisive movements. Her head, she thought, was contradicting itself.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:15 pm

After giving Enigmaheart another good 'nudge' for good measure, Ripsnarl huffed impatiently and padded off to get his own food. He sat at the fresh-kill pile, picking through the prey until he found what he wanted. He devoured it in small, dainty bites, savoring the flavor. He really couldn't see the big deal. So, kit kills another kit? Fantastic. Was Boulderclan scum, anyway. After letting out a small burp and a semi-polite "'scuse me," he padded back over to Enigmaheart and curled up beside her. "Whole clan needs to relax..." He spat, seeming more concerned with the fact that they would stop annoying him and Enigmaheart could get him food than actually worrying about the wellfare of his clanmates.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Sourkit's ears perked up at the sound of the crunch, his ruby colored eyes quickly catching view of the crimson apprentice. "Cursepaw?" he questioned softly, his face contorted in confusion as he felt Deltapaw's chin move from the top of his head- he assumed she was looking up as well.

Hellspire spat a bit of blood from his ragged maw as he pulled himself out of the warriors' den, looking worse in the light. Fur was missing in large clumps along his body, especially around his throat, where the irritated skin was wrinkled and covered in bleeding, blistering hives- he was clear he had been chewing on it. Swishing his once long, lovely, thick tail that was now looking like a dead fox's, dry black blood cracked and sent tiny droplets of fleck down to fleck the earth under his ratty paws.

Malicehaze shook his head and stood up, giving Quartzprickle a soft dip of his head as he padded away. He didn't want to hear what he already knew; how the love of his life, or so he thought, would go running after the very tom who abused her. I suppose she's just one of those she-cats who is attracted to pain, suffering, and heartbreak. And perhaps insanity? Then again, who am I to speak? I, too, am perhaps insane as well....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Ripsnarl let out a yelp of fear as Hellspire entered his view. He jumped away from Enigmaheart, his only words being, "Oh, Starclan." He spoke quietly, but without a hint of pity or sympathy in his voice. It was all disgust. He hooked his claws into the back of Enigmaheart's neck, dragging her away from Hellspire. She let out a whimper of pain as the claws pierced her neck, but she said nothing.

(YAY WORKING ON LITTLE STORY BETWEEN THESE TWO

ALSO MAKING NEW CHARACTER SOON)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Emeraldeye swore under his breath as he padded out of the den, worry clouding his eyes. He rushed briskly through the snow, staring at the ground, and swept into his den with the whoosh of cold air.
"Emeraldeye?" A voice called from the ground.
"Veiledmist? What is it?" Emeraldeye asked, seeming quite flustered.
"How long before I can walk, might you say?"
"Depends; let me have a look at the wound." The brown tabby ducked down, putting his eyes close to the gray fur cloaked in cobwebs and healing herbs. He carefully peeled back the dressings, scrutinizing the wound with a sour face. "You could walk with difficulty now, but it would probably open the wound. I'd recommend staying off your feet until tomorrow, and tread lightly if you walk then. Until I give you an official clear, I suggest you don't try running or fighting."
"Sounds alright." Veiledmist rested his head on his forepaws, closing his eyes. As soon as the lids snapped shut, he knew he would have no sleep.

Cursepaw went rigid, every instinct in her body screaming to flee. Only sheer, determined willpower kept her in place, a bristling statue, barely breathing. She took a deep breath, calming herself. She stepped into the more direct sight of Deltapaw and Sourkit. "Y-Yes?" Her voie quivered.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Hellspire glanced at the younger warrior with an annoyed glint in his pale charcoal eyes, and snorted,"What? Scared that you're gonna catch a little cough? You are such a scaredy kit. Both of you!" With a snort hiss, the sickly warrior who seemed to be ignoring his impending death trudged slowly after Emeraldeye, paws crunching through the snow as if he were savoring every step through the camp.

Miasmakit flicked her crimson gaze up to the medicine cat and meowed curtly,"I could watch him- make sure he doesn't put too much force on it. It'll be nice to know a male warrior- a deputy- would be following the advice of a young kit- a female one at that." There was almost a smirk in the grin she wore on her face. The young cat was known for her selfishness and greed, but until now, it hadn't shown when she worked with Emeraldeye. Starclan could only guess every cat, good or bad, had their flaws.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 pm

"You do that, Miasmakit," Emeraldeye meowed, turning to catch a glimpse of Hellspire trudging through the camp. Eyes gleaming furiously, he rushed out of the den. "Hellspire! What are you doing?!" He growled, only halfway to the sickly warrior. A string of curses left him, hanging in the air.

"Thank you, Miasmakit. I wouldn't want to hurt myself without knowing," Veiledmist mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Hellspire grunted and shouted,"Hey! I was coming after you, ya frantic old bat! Calm down, or you'll keel over before I do!" He paused, still looking annoyed and thought. I'm really going to die, aren't I? Damn......and I thought I'd knock someone up by then. Aww hell, why would I do that? Fuck up some new generation with my genes? Nah.....I might as well die with my name and the last of my kinmates.

Miasmakit nodded and moved over to sit beside Veiledmist, her odd tail perked up as she sat upright, like a dog awaiting its master's command, only sending the deputy a quick glance of her dark, darting eyes before returning her gaze to the camp clearing.

Quartzprickle sighed and curled up more in her spot near the edge of camp, her white fur flaked with snow and dirt as a soft, almost fluffy sounding slush churned in the air as she swept her tail around. She glanced over at Blueshard, who sat quite close to where she was laying as he had quickly stopped to chat with Malicehaze before the dark warrior left.

(.....my mew is pink....)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 pm

"If you needed me, you could've said something while I was in the den!" Emeraldeye meowed, letting the insult roll off like water from a fish's scales. "What could you need?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 pm

"Well I figured I'd fester out here in the fresh air with my last hours rather than in that stuffy den. Plus, we wouldn't want the others to get all sick either? Starclan knows how any of them haven't caught anything yet!" Hellspire snorted, clawing through the snow to the icy earth ground.

Sourkit inched out of Deltpaw's grip before standing up and walking over to the sketched-out apprentice, golden fur glimmering. "Hey.....you okay?"

(Why do I keep picturing Delta, Curse, and Sour going out to sit in the forest and talking like they're part of one of those AA or whatever groups? XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm

MewMew100 wrote:Hellspire grunted and shouted,"Hey! I was coming after you, ya frantic old bat! Calm down, or you'll keel over before I do!" He paused, still looking annoyed and thought. I'm really going to die, aren't I? Damn......and I thought I'd knock someone up by then. Aww hell, why would I do that? Fuck up some new generation with my genes? Nah.....I might as well die with my name and the last of my kinmates.

Miasmakit nodded and moved over to sit beside Veiledmist, her odd tail perked up as she sat upright, like a dog awaiting its master's command, only sending the deputy a quick glance of her dark, darting eyes before returning her gaze to the camp clearing.

Quartzprickle sighed and curled up more in her spot near the edge of camp, her white fur flaked with snow and dirt as a soft, almost fluffy sounding slush churned in the air as she swept her tail around. She glanced over at Blueshard, who sat quite close to where she was laying as he had quickly stopped to chat with Malicehaze before the dark warrior left.

(.....my mew is pink....)

Blueshard sighed, shaking his head. "Whipped." He told himself. Feeling eyes upon him, he turned to see Quartzprickle looking to him. He shrugged, then padded over to her. "How are you feeling?" he asked in a soft, caring tone.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

The huntress shrugged, burying her nose into her dense shoulder fur. "Sore, I guess. I don't feel too well, but I'm sure it'll just pass with the weather." Flicking her icy clear eyes from the ground to the tom, then back to the ground, she muttered softly,"And you? Surely you are just as irked as everyone else."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 pm

He shook his head. "At first yeah, but now it really doesn't matter to me. Whatever happens-happens I guess. Though I must say, I do fear the outcome of what will come of this. It won't be pretty and I think we all know it." He shakes his head, padding beside her, his eyes softening a bit. "There's a storm a'brewin. Blackkit did that, we have to wonder what else he can do."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Quartzprickle sniffled, a cough tickling her throat. "Yeah.....the worst part is that I'm the one who takes care of him. You know, after Fatalspawn passed away. I think it may be the loss of his foster mother so soon that drove him to this.....and the others away." She appeared almost sad- longing, as if she wished the four kits would accept her as their current caregiver.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 pm

blueshard turned his head to the side, crouching beside her and nudging her with his muzzle. "You can't blame yourself for that. A cat can only guide the young so far. Eventually they have to make their own way. For every cat this is at a different age, his just came sooner than you expected. Whatever caused this, it's hard to say what, we as a clan need to make sure it doesn't go any further..." he sighs, looking away. "I have never seen anything like that before, not even in my old clan. I hope I don't ever see it again either..."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm

MewMew100 wrote:"Well I figured I'd fester out here in the fresh air with my last hours rather than in that stuffy den. Plus, we wouldn't want the others to get all sick either? Starclan knows how any of them haven't caught anything yet!" Hellspire snorted, clawing through the snow to the icy earth ground.

Sourkit inched out of Deltpaw's grip before standing up and walking over to the sketched-out apprentice, golden fur glimmering. "Hey.....you okay?"

(Why do I keep picturing Delta, Curse, and Sour going out to sit in the forest and talking like they're part of one of those AA or whatever groups? XD)

"Yeah," Cursepaw mewed, her voice high-pitched, a bit sqeaky. Her eyes darted around. "What're you doing out here?" She forced her panic down.

Veiledmist pushed himself up with his front paws, body following. His weight shifted to the uninjured back leg and heavily on his forepaws. He winced as his gashed leg was jarred. He didn't feel the scabbed-over wound cracking, however.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Sourkit paused for a moment, feeling his pelt begin to burn. "Well....I......I come out here.....with Deltapaw..........when I'm not feeling myself- errrk, when I'm feeling down." As embarrassed as the supposedly all-powerful tom of his litter was, Sourkit actually felt relieved to tell some other soul that he was breaking the code by traveling into the forest as a kit to receive practice from a hunter apprentice. Oh course- he didn't tell Cursepaw that.

Quartzprickle gazed silently at Blueshard before her focus was stolen away by the movement made by Veiledmist. With a soft gasp, she watched the grey tom get up on his paws and almost smiled when she saw the small, violet-hued black she-kit body of Miasmakit thrash around in a mad frenzy as she yowled at the deputy to slow down. "Heh....If only she were born a tom. She's would've made a fine Medicine cat."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm

"Deltapaw...To think I knew you." A smile spread across Cursepaw's face. She considered Deltapaw her best friend, even though she didn't know what the she-cat thought of her. She came closer to Sourkit, seeming to have dropped most of her panic except for the occasional jerky twitch.

"Calm yourself, calm yourself!" Veiledmist mewed, gently laying stretching forward, making sure not to rip the skin on his wound. "I'm completely fine."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Deltapaw blushed with slight embarrassment and stood up, padding over to nuzzle her friend. "Well, I guess every cat has their secrets, huh?" She felt glad her friend could find out about their little meetings outside of camp in hopes that she would join as well. They were three outsiders in the same clan, weren't they? Socially deprived kitties?

Miasmakit snort and scooted to the deputy's side. "If you keep acting so rash like now, I'll won't leave your side until that thing is as strong as it was 20 moons ago for you!" Her dark gaze calmed down as they met Quartzprickle's and she mused,."Hey! What to go and visit with Quartzprickle? She seems a bit worn out too!" Miasmakit wanted to tell the hunter of how she had been helping Emeraldeye, completely not noticing Blueshard with her kit-lengthed attention.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 pm

"Well, if you think I can really walk that far, of course I'd like to see Quartzprickle," Veiledmist mewed, a smile lighting his face. Not only did he enjoy the thought of leaving the den, he didn't mind a visit to the huntress.

"Cats have secrets even if they don't know they do," Cursepaw agreed, glad to be around others that she could be herself around-no acting like a submissive slave, nor stalking like an expert huntress.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next