Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 16 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Thunderkit grumbled angrily. "I have my own paws, and they work!" He raised his paws as though to prove his point. I hate being carried around like a helpless newborn...

Spiritsong looked at Jewelpaw and climbed up until she knew she was within her hearing. "Hey! Climb down a little and stand on that branch!" she meowed to both of them. She flicked her gray tail to an outhanging branch. It was slick with melted snow, but had plenty of places for good pawholds. The fire roared a few tail-lengths underneath of it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 16 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Jewelpaw was hesitate, but she began creeping down. She stopped and clung in fear as one of the branches snapped beneath her. She felt like a helpless kit againd, clinging there for dear life. Oh Starclan, don't take me now..... All she could think of was to scream out her kit-hood protector and the Tree-claw Hero from her imagination.....Smolderstar.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Riverpaw yowled again. She couldn't see Rust over the wall of fire. The inferno raged over her beloved forest, which brought a tear to her eye. The forest is all that I ever knew.... what will I do without it? she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Spiritsong slid back down and picked up the unconcious cat. "I've got her," she grunted. "Follow Jewelpaw."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm

"Jewelpaw!!!", Ivy shreiked. Just then, a strange floating being came. He was an extremely handsome cat ghoul, but insanity clouded his black eyes. He snickered, and began to wobble the branch Jewelpaw was hanging on. "Father!!! Stop It!!!", Ivy screamed, tears in her eyes.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Spiritsong gently layed Lavender down, making sure she wouldn't fall into the fire. She sprang onto the branch Ivy was on and landing lightly. She wordlessly grabbed Ivy by the scruff and hurried back to Lavender. She easily kept a pawhold on the shaking branch and ignored the shadowy cat.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Riverpaw coughed on her sickness and the billowing smoke. She could barely breathe and her eyes watered. "Rust! Rust!" she choked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Honeykit dangled in Equestria's strong jaws. Hanging limp, he looked over at his brother in Cherrywing's mouth. His golden eyes glittered in fear. Where was his mother, Coalkit, and aunt in this fiery forest?! Shinepaw grumbled, coughing again. Smoke and ashes spluttered from her mouth, her throat was coated in thick blackness that made her gag. Her eyes blinked wildly, clouded with smoky ash. Out of habit, Jewelpaw scurried up higher into the tree, terrified of the fire that burned closer, it's gaping jaws wide and starving.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Rust grabbed Shinepaw and brought her to the forest to Riverpaw. He went back and brought Lavender too. He quickly began to carry the cats, one by one, deeper into the forest. He dropped them off and went back to camp. Smoke filled his lungs. He knew he was gonna die.

Ivy held her weight, as Spirtsong carried her. Tears flooded her eyes. Someone's gonna die just because of my stupid father......
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Riverpaw managed to mew a goodbye before she went limp. Her head hit the ground and her tounge lolled out. she coughed in her unconciousness. Riverpaw began to dream.

(Pheasantpaw?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 pm

(Err... How did he grab Lavender? Spiritsong set her in the tree that's being burned...)

Thunderkit's eyes were equally filled with fear for their relatives. I really hope they're okay... He was curled up a little instead of limp, although it wouldn't make a difference.

Spiritsong hissed through Ivy's fur. "Jewelpaw, back on that branch, now!"

(Spiritsong's plan shall work! Her reputation is messed up enough.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm

(Tch, fine) Jewelpaw seemed to ignore Spiritsong's warnings and she stayed where she was. Her fur was beginning to look blackish grey, the white being overtaken by ashy flecks. Dropping the kits down, Cherrywing dashed away while Equestria found a spot for Thunderkit and Honeykit. Shinepaw growled, spinning around. She had no clue who had moved her, her sight was screwed up, her throat was coated in wet ash, and her hearing was filled with the roaring of the fire.

A shimmering figure appeared before Riverpaw, his eyes glowing.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Spiritsong sighed impatiently and gently set Ivy down on a non-shaking branch. "Climb onto that branch and listen, okay?" she told her. Then she shot up the tree, snatched Jewelpaw up, and climbed onto the thick branch.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 pm

(Sorry, there is just one thing I want to do)

Riverpaw's eyes widened. "Pheasantpaw?" she croaked. Even in her dreams she was thrown into a coughing fit.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:08 pm

(opps...pretend he only saved Riverpaw and Shinepaw then)

Rust fell to the ground. "Get up.", a familier voice said, playfully. Bu Bu?!?! Rust turned, but nobody was there. "I g-gotta k-keep going.", Rust said to himself, as he got up.

Ivy listened to Spirtsong.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 pm

The Starclan cat chuckled. "Heh heh.....I know not of this Pheasantpaw, but I know who you are. And how you were told many lies....It seems only Flameclan cats can tell the truth these days." He stepped out of the shadows, his violet eyes twinkling. "Darkstar, Tigerclaw, and Pheasantpaw' killer was not the same cat....You've been lied to."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:22 pm

"Wha? Darkstar? Who killed you? Who killed Pheasantpaw?" Riverpaw mewed. she was so confused.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Spiritsong set Jewelpaw down on the branch. "Don't you dare move until I say so!" She hurried back over to Lavender and picked up the unconcious cat, then cautiously padded back over to the other apprentices.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

"Keh heh! My name is Shadewind. Maybe you've heard of me. I was killed by Cherrywing ,but that's none of your concern. It is, however, important that you know that I was the one who killed your beloved leader, Darkstar....Heh."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Spiritsong looked between the two. "Okay, when I say so, I want you to jump. Straight out that way. Before jumping, but all of your weight on your hind paws, then throw it all forward when you jump!" she meowed. "Don't hesitate, or you won't be able to jump far enough over the flames." She glared at the two. "Got it?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Riverpaw's eyes went wide. "y-you k-killed D-darkstar," She stammered. It was almost to much to process.
She felt woozy and nauseous.

(my spelling sucks right now)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Shadewind's eyes shined in a devilish way. "Yeeeessss. Everyone thought Goldenstreak killed Darkstar, but instead, he killed Pheasantpaw. It looked like Icefern killed him since she always used the Soul Catcher, but he had seen her use it so much that he could mimic it. That she0cat, Icefern.....Even being her mentor, she taught both me and Cherrywing that attack. I suppose it was only normal that she would teach Goldenstreak as well."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Spark found the kit's mother and the mother took them form her. She wasn't that far from the camp yet. She could hear yowling form there so she ran back to help more cats.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:39 pm

"G-Golden-GOLDENSTREAK!" Riverpaw yowled her last words. She was filled with a blinding rage. Her rage made her burn more intensly than any fire could dream of burning. "I WILL MURDER GOLDENSTREAK IF IT KILLS ME!" she yowled.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Rust heard an angry yowl. All the pain in him vanished. He dashed to Riverpaw, his paws burning from the snow. "Riverpaw? Wake up! Come on!", Rust said gently as he tried to wake the cat.

Ivy listened to Spirtsong's directions, carefully. She knew if she didn't jump right, she would parish.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next