Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Spiritsong sighed. "Thank you, Ivy. Moonpelt's apparently sick too. This makes six sick cats so far... Let's hope nobody else ends up catching anything."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:36 pm

(oooooo Rust won't like that XD)

Rust wandered into the forest. I'm gonna catch something good to eat for Riverpaw., Rust thought. He padded around for a while, until he saw it. A pigeon. What was it doing on the ground?....stupid bird. Rust crouched down and pounced. He felt his claws sink into it's flesh. In the next hour he caught 2 mice, a rat, and that bird. He brought them to Riverpaw. "Pick one, and i'll put the rest in the fresh-kill pile.", he said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Moonpelt was thrown into a coughing fit, as if to confirm she had whitecough. "Got any herbs for me?" Moonpelt mewed and let out a slight chuckle.

Riverpaw picked up the pigeon. "Thank you," she mewed happily. She tucked into the pigeon even though it didn't have much meat.

(does Rust know how to catch good rats?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 pm

(no...he's gonna ask the Irish cats if good when they wake up)

Rust put the mice in the pile and buried the rat in case it was bad.

Ivy layed down next to her sister to fall asleep. "Lavender, wake me up when everyone's awake.", she said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Riverpaw finished her pigeon and yawned. She padded out into the frozen, icy forest. She ran straight to the river and gazed into its icy depths. If I live I'm strong, and if I die life isn't worth living she repeated to herself. Riverpaw jumped into the river and cold gripped her life claws made of ice. Her muscles ached and protested as she churned her paws against the strong current. Riverpaw pulled herself onto the river's bank and smiled as she shook out her soaking fur. Faster than last time she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Rust padded into the forest, where he saw a soaking wet Riverpaw. "What are you doing jumping in freezeing cold water?", he asked concerned.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 pm

"I'm practicing my swimming. If I live I'm strong if I die life isn't worth living anyway. I've been getting better, too," Riverpaw meowed happily. She stifled a sneeze because she didn't want to make Rust worry.

(GTG in a minute)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 pm

"Alright...but be careful. And stop talking about all that 'life's not worth living' junk.", he said and smiled.

(kay)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Spark nodded "Ashcloud would hane been happy to die for his kit and mate.""
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:10 pm

"Well I'm obviously alive and your here, so life is worth living," Riverpaw retorted with a playful grin. She flicked her tail an began licking her fur dry.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Rust nuged Riverpaw playfully. And his eyes shone with pure happiness.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Riverpaw purred in content. "We should return to camp," she mewed.

Stoneclaw yawned. He padded into the forest and bumped into Riverpaw. "why are you wet?" he asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Rust agreed and followed Riverpaw. A cat bumped into Riverpaw, wondering the same thing he did at first. Why she was wet.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:45 pm

"I jumped into the river because I wanted to practice my swimming, uncle" Riverpaw meowed confidently.

"Why would you choose to practice swimming in the middle of leaf-bare? You'll catch your death!" Stoneclaw yowled, extremely worried.

"I'm fine! Stop acting like mother," Riverpaw mewed loathingly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Foxtail nodded slowly. "So... Would you like to come back to the Clan with me, at least for a little while?" she meowed.

Spiritsong chuckled. "Yes, but I'd like to wait to treat everyone once I know how many are sick. I don't want to use all of my herbs, then find out somebody else needed some." She glanced around. "Has anyone seen Cherrywing? I'd like to speak with him," she meowed.

Eagletalon slunk into camp and straight to his nest.

Thunderkit started coughing again.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:01 pm

(( so....When are you going to take Sparkstorm back ?? ))

Spark nodded and said "Yes, it as been a long journey."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:04 pm

(Don't really care. I guess whenever you don't want to play her anymore...)

Foxtail smiled. "Let's hurry, then. It'll be a lot less crowded if we get there before the others get up and actually stay up." She started padding away, towards camp. She was moving quickly, but it would be hard to lose her, because her black and ginger fur made her stand out.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:07 pm

(( Murr well.....how about now? when the interactions between her Foxtail and eagletalon lessens then ))

Spark followed drearily. Her body was sore and tired, but her heart ached more with the news of her brother.

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:09 pm

"I don't know where Cherrywing is, but I'd be happy to help collect herbs," Moonpelt mewed.

Riverpaw continued back to camp, ignoring Stoneclaw.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:11 pm

(Now is good, if you want.)

Foxtail led Spark back to camp. When they arrived, the warrior glanced around. "Looks like most of them are still sleeping. Good, that means you should have some peace for a bit."

Spiritsong looked at Spark curiously, but didn't say anything.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:14 pm

(( Naah not yet ))

Spark glanced around the camp. She could almost imagine her brother bounding around. "Thank you." Spark said dipping her head, she dragged her body to what seemed like an empty den. She curled up inside the elder's den with her head over her paws.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Foxtail watched her go with a shrug. I'm sure they won't mind her there. After all, only one other cat even sleeps in there.

Spiritsong's electric-blue gaze stayed on Spark until she disappeared into the elder's den. Then, answering Moonpelt, she said, "all the herbs that I'd need got killed by the cold."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:22 pm

"Oh, too bad. Do you know who that cat with Foxtail was?" Moonpelt meowed. She stifled a sneeze and pawed her nose.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Spiritsong shook her head. "No idea. Probably just another rogue that was wandering around our territory." She looked to her sister, who was trudging to the warriors' den with an upset look. Last time I saw her with that look... She shook her head to clear her thoughts and immeadiately started coughing again.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:30 pm

"I'll go rest," Moonpelt mewed and padded out of Spiritsong's den. She trotted into the warrior's den and lay down in her nest. Some dust was thrown up and it immediatly made her cough for minutes on end.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next