Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 25 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:50 pm

(( Im done waiting ))

Thornpaw padded back over to where Pheonixtalon waited, Spiritsong had been immensely grateful for the herbs. He glanced as Ivy spat something and walked away. He raised an eyebrow.

(hey Chibi, if mew's not busy ask her to come online, Shinepaw can finally train xD ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 25 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 pm

(i'll try....my dad's on the other computer....i'll ask if Mew can get on it)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 pm

"What' in the name of the Sky Walkers was that?" Aigean shouted at Phoenixtalon, obviously under a lot of stress. With Smolderstar gone almost all the time, it was up to her to run the clan. And it wasn't fun.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:55 pm

"I didn't do anything! Don't get your tail in a twist." Phoenixtalon meowed. "Come Thornpaw. I want to see if you came up with any new moves on your days off." He meowed. He stretched, glared at Aigean one more time then padded out of camp.

Rosethorn padded out of the nursery, sniffed the air suspiciously and looked at Thornpaw curiously.

((She should follow him. "checking up on the apprentices."))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 pm

"I HOPE HE KNOCKS SOME SENSE INTO YOU WHILE TRAINING!" She yelled after the tom, tail swishing angrily. She turned around and padded back towards the fresh kill pile.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Rosethorn sat by the fresh-kill pile. "Sparrowkit has opened his eyes. That at least is good news." She meowed, she tipped her head and looked at Aigean through the corner of her eye.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Thornpaw smirked at the action between the deputy and his mentor. With a swish of his tail, he followed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 pm

"Why are you all so stupid?" She shouted to no one in particular, flicking her tail angrily. "AND WHERE THE HELL IS SMOLDERSTAR?!?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Lavender knew that smell. She was not a total idiot. I've heard of that place......I've even passed by it before.....THE ALLEYS!!! Even though Lavender knew, she wasn't gonna do anything about. She was too scared to say anything to these cats.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:07 pm

"This is what happens when I try small talk." Rosethorn grumbled to herself. "I would say he is wandering aimlessly through the forest, if were lucky he's hunting. If you'll excuse me I have to drag Stoneclaw out of the nursery." She meowed directly to Aigean.

Phoenixtalon padded into the forest. "Ok what do you smell?" He meowed.

(I'm thinking we should skip forward a month soon...
What do you think GH?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:11 pm

(I agree. Lemme map this out real quick...
Aigean Before: Smile
Aigean Now: :/
Aigean After Timeskip: FUUUUUUUUU, FROSTCLAN!)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:12 pm

(Phoenixtalon to Aigean
Before: hate
Now: Indifference
After: Friendly.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 pm

(OH CRAP, IT'S GOING BACKWARDS.
Phoenixtalon: Hey Aigean. So I caught this mouse toda-
Aigean: SHUT UP YOU FOX-DUNG SCENTED MOUSEBRAINED EXCUSE FOR A KIT'S TAIL!
Phoenixtalon: 0_0

Timeskip... NOW! And... NOW! How about... NOW!)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 pm

(Hey GH, when are my cats going to become apprentices? Razz)

Ivy was mad. "Stupid fucking clan cat....curse that piece of shit...........", she mumbled.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:20 pm

(Ok everyone because GH thinks I'm a genius we are skipping ahead one moon.
Sparrowkit is one moon old
Rosethorn's kits are nor 4.5 moons
Chibies cats are part of the clan. Green cough is still going but it seems to be under control. Strange scents have been picked up on the boarder with two-leg place but is being dismissed as Kitty-pets. Lily is still living secretly in the forest)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 pm

(Who are their mentors?)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 pm

(.... Hmmm, good question. I've got no free cats to take them.....)

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 pm

(Give me a minute! XD

Lasair - Rust
Aigean - Lavender
Giusepi - Ivy)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 pm

(Awesome)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:35 pm

(Lets do this thing!!!)

Hawkpaw was shivering in the cold, it was the middle of leaf bare. Prey was scarce and you could tell the cats were getting thin. Bones could now be seen through usually thick fur. Hawkpaw crouched low, his eyes intent on a skinny vole.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Lasair was back at the twolegplace, hunting the rats that lived there in the warmth. The fresh kill pile consisted mainly of rats, with all the other prey hiding or hibernating.

Aigean was making sure all the patrols had left and were where they were supposed to be.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Phoenixtalon was back from training, both he and Thornpaw where covered with snow. "Smolderstar still not back at camp?" He asked Aigean after sending Thornpaw to his den.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:42 pm

(Ok, then can Jewelpaw and Shinepaw become warriors since Shinepaw has no mentor and Jewelpaw's mentor doesn't train her Razz) Cherrywing looked around and meowed softly,"Lily? Where are you?" His long tail swished against the ground, the snow clung to the silk fur. The herbs in his maw made his eyes watery and his nose twitch.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Lily hopped out of the snow. "Shouldn't you be with your apprentice?" She asked flicking his flank with her tail. She padded over to a tree and ran her claws over the rough bark. "I mean I can go a day without your company."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"Go check for yourself." Growled Aigean. "You're as lazy as a kittypet." She mumbled to herself as she left to join her brother at the twolegplace.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next