Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 35 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:27 pm

(Yes ok, I get it now XD, Thornpaw's doing just what I wanted him to do.)

Phoenixtalon settled on his haunches to wait, the mouse scrambled forward a few paces, sniffed the air, before it could dart back to it's hiding place Phoenixtalon pounced, but he slipped on the snow and the mouse escaped him. "Fox-dung" he snarled. He looked up and realised he'd lost sight of Thornpaw

Thornpaw hadn't realised he'd wandered towards one of the entrances to the Two-leg Alleys. A silver shape darted past him and stopped at the entrance. The shape was a cat, probably the same age as Thornpaw. It turned to look at him curiously.

((What is the deal with Ivy?))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 35 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Rustfur.....or maybe Rustpelt....any suggestions?, Rust answered.

Ivy got up and ran right into Rosethorn. Opps...sorry., she said quickly.

(Ivy is kinda like Equestria....I guess Mew and I were thinking the same thing)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

(gtg..)

Stoneclaw buried his scrawny mouse.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Cherrywing hissed, bouncing back at Hawkpaw with great force, knocking the small cat down. "Get up! You can do better!" Now watch me and try it." He ducked, almost resting his chin on the ground as he dashed forward, his shoulder blades ramming into a young beech sapling. It rattled the small tree as he stood up again. "Use your powerful frame to your advantage! Now come at me!" he growled.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:32 pm

(( Ive been listening to falling inside the black by skillet for the past half hour. I just keep replaying it xD ))

Thornpaw was similarly staring right back at the cat. His eyes swiveled taking in the entrance of the two-leg alley, before staring back at the cat. The cat wasn't quite on Frostclan territory and Thornpaw stared at it curiously. His claws slowly unsheathed.

(( i find Ivy a little strange to be honest. I mean I understand Equestria but Ivy just seems like...greedy GMing ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 pm

((Ahhh Chibi use quotation marks:
"Rustfur.....or maybe Rustpelt....any suggestions?" Rust answered.))

Rosethorn looked down evenly at Ivy. "It seems you were disturbing my sons." She meowed coldly her silver eyes hard.

The silvery blue she-cat took a step forward, she sat on the boarder but didn't cross, her head was tipped to the side and the slight glow of her blue eyes could be seen from the distance.

Hawkpaw growled and ran at Cherrywing, using all his weight to try and ram into Cherrywing.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Thornpaw padded forward, his tail swishing. He wasn't angry at the cat, more curious than anything. He slowly padded closer to the boarder, his eyes never left the she-cat. He was watching for any sudden moves. Although her pelt was a bit distracting, to him it looked like it glowed with the light of the moon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:41 pm

"I'm so sorry.", Ivy said quickly. Ivy wanted to cry out the whole story about her father's soul taking control of her sometimes, but she knew she mustn't.

Rust looked over to see an angry she-cat standing right in front of Ivy and he began to worry.

(Ivy's insane father haunts her....that's why she's like that)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"I just met you, swear I read your thoughts" She sang, her voice melodious. "What brings you here hunter of mice?" She asked. "Here, where the trees turn to stone and the grass is no more?" Her way of speaking was oddly reminiscent of when Rosethorn spoke, though where as Rosethorn had taken on allot of the way the clan spoke this she-cats words sang. Of course Thornpaw wouldn't know about Rosethorn's old home, she rarely spoke of it.

((Interesting.))

Rosethorn watched her for a moment. "See it doesn't happen again little one." She meowed, she stepped to the side to let the young she-cat pass.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Cherrywing shoved Hawkpaw off easily and growled,"Come on! Imagine I was that hawk who took off with Fawnkit! Now attack me like your and all of Frostclan's lives depend on it!!" He roared, running straight at the small appretice, hoping his comment had got his apprentice's blood pumping.

Shinepaw grumbled, sitting in camp. It was boring not being able to got out and train. She stifled a cough then a sneeze before walking over to the fresh kill pile. As she reached over to pick something, she coughed again, wondering if she had a fur ball caught in her throat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Hawkpaw snarled and went to jump on Cherrywing's back and sink his small teeth into his shoulder.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Thornpaw blinked, surprised. His whiskers twitched, by the cat's strange speech. It reminded him a little of the way Equestria spoke. Though this she-cats dialect was even more strange to him. "One's paws guides them to strange places." Thornpaw said, after a moment of thought "Why are you here? One more pawstep and your on Frostclan territory." he didn't mean it as a threat but was just stating the obvious.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Ivy walked straight past the queen. She wanted to aplogize to the kits. I was just trying to be nice....thanks alot father..... Rust padded over to Ivy and nuzzled her. "Are you okay?", he asked. "yeah", Ivy lied.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 pm

The large white warrior chuckled and bucked Hawkpaw off of his back. "Now, use your claws to strike my throat! It a cat's weakest point. Most believe it's the underbelly that's the weakest, but that's only because the troat is much harder to get at. I'll teach you to become a master at such an attack." He backed off and meowed softly,"Watch me." A small, dirty rat scuttled by and Cherrywing's paw suddenly lashed out, claws extended, and it torn straight through the rat's back and came out its belly. He smiled in satifaction, tossed the gutted vermin over to Hawkpaw. "Study it."

Equestria walked out into the forest, her white muzzle lifted as she pondered on where to go. She didn't think about leaving the Frostclan camp, but the forest called her name, beckoning the white she-cat with his whispering winds and breezes. "Yes, thy dearest love...I answer your calls..." as she disappeared into the undergrowth and fronds.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm

"The Clans of this forest, once four now three, are no threat to me." She meowed. "Safer would I be in your forest then this jungle." She meowed jerking her head towards the Alleys. "We struggle against an iron clawed queen, be glad she has not taken an interest in your home." She seemed sad.

Hawkpaw was shocked at first then nodded and turned to look at the rat.

Lily was out in the forest, the hunting patrols had already passed her home when she left.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Thornpaw flicked his tail curiously. Iron clawed queen..? "Then why don't you just leave?" he asked. He glance behind her at the sprawling alley's "If that's a jungle then I'm a starclan cat." he muttered to himself.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Cherrywing settled down by Hawkpaw, staring at the gory rat. "That is called the Soul Catcher. Not even the strongest of warriors could learn such a move. I didn't even know of its exsistance until I was a warrior. I teach you this now because i believe your heart is pure enough to control its power." He looked at the sky and continued,"This attack has allowed many evil cats power, the power to kill and cause dreading fear. Use it only to save others.....Do not use it as I used it." He turned to the young tabby and meowed,"Now...lets practice your strike. It must be precise or it will fail."

Equestria caught the smell of Thornpaw and another. She padded briskly toward the scent, her thin pelt wasn't affected by the freezing temperatures.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 pm

"Our home for along time." She meowed. "We will not abandon it. Jungle not of trees and rivers but of stone and thunder." She said catching his muttered comment when the wind blew in her direction. She perked her ears as a deep yowl rose above the wind. "The Raven soars, they march forward." She flicked her ears and turned towards the alley. She perked her ears again, another yowl sounded, closer. "Tengo que ir." She said, then realising he wouldn't understand. "I have to go."

Hawkpaw nodded and waited for Cherrywing's instructions.

((If any of you guys actually speak Spanish I'm sorry, I'm using Google translate and it's unreliable.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Ivy felt so upset. Why does everyone dislike me...... She ran off into the beautiful, icey woods and bagan to sob. Hello daughter....why so sad? Laughter filled the air. I know why..you think your mother picked Lavender because she loves her more...and left you with my soul....well it's true. She does love your sister more. But don't feel bad, because you have a gift. "No father it's you!! If you left me alone, I would be normal!!", she yelled into the forest. No wonder nobody liked me...i was......insane!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:09 pm

"...Bye then.." Thornpaw said awkwardly.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Cherrywing then stuck his claw in a leaf and held it up. "Now, i will hold it still and you try to jab through it. We'll see how fast and strong your paw muscles are." He waited for the cat to attack, but a shining light appeared and it blinded him. He looked away for a moment and gasped. He couldn't speak! A Starclan cat must want to speak with Hawkjpaw without me!! But who?! Why?! A small dappled kit appeared, her storm blue eyes reminded Cherrywing of.....Rosethorn.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Hawkpaw gasped and looked at the little she-kit. "Uh.. Hi?" He asked awkwardly.

The she-cat dipped her head and turned to go. She turned back for a second. "I am Mercury of the Talon" She meowed quickly before dashing towards the alley, she leaped onto a silver trash can and then onto the brick wall separating the forest and the Alleys. She looked back once more but that close sounding yowl was heard again and she disappeared over the wall.

Phoenixtalon was sniffing they air, trying to find his apprentice, the wind had changed and the scents of two-leg place washed over the forest, death, decay and desperation on the breeze.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 pm

(( ah the infamous mercury has appeared ))

"Mercury of the talon..." Thornpaw muttered. "weird name." he turned around, his tail flicked at the two-leg place as he headed deeper into the forest, hopefully towards prey.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:21 pm

The little cat's eyes were somber as she meowed,"Hello Hawkpaw. I'm sure neither you nor any other cat would know who I am....except Rosethron. I am Dapplekit, daughter of Rosethorn and Darkstar. I am one of the only ones left.....and there is a message for you." She seemed nervous, as if she was worried that she would mess up. " The sky will darken, clouded by lies...
As the blood of the dying fire is guided...
By the one who's claws shed scarlet shine...
Then the jewel of truth must reveal itself...
May the youth who recovered anceint bones suffer under the wrath of the blackened stars...
And the mournful raven shall loosen its cry as it returns to aid its former life...
At last, the cold wind shall cease by the kin of the darkness who will rise once again...
But beware, my dearest friend, of the hidden shadow who's path grows crimson as a silent terror, rekindled by the piercing freeze, leads it from within the icy core whom even Starclan cannot see... Goody bye and good luck, friend!" She disappeared.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:25 pm

(I'm still working on her personality.)

Phoenixtalon finally picked up Thornpaw's trail and joined his apprentice as they headed deeper into the forest. "You disappeared there for a moment, thought I'd have to send a rescue patrol." He meowed gruffly.

Hawkpaw gulped and nodded. "O-okay." He stuttered. What in the world was he doing getting a message from StarClan?
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next