Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 36 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"Disappeared?" Thornpaw asked, "Were you following me?" he asked a tad bit angrily.

(( i want someone (not pheonixtalon) to piss Thornpaw off >.< ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 36 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 pm

(It's Phoenixtalon's job to piss Thornpaw off XD)

"I'm your mentor I've got to keep an eye on you and make sure your skills are as sharp as your claws. I couldn't find you because the scent of Two-Leg place was on the breeze. What were you doing near there?" He asked, he wasn't demanding anything, he was just curious as to what Thornpaw was doing.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Cherrywing gasped, hearing himself, he straightened up and meowed,"Huh....wonder what that meant? Alright, now try to strike the leaf!"
Equestria continued walking, but hid in the shadows as she saw Phoenixtalon and Thornpaw. Who was thou whom spoke with Thornpaw? I must find out. She shook her head and turned back, walking the way she came. She then came upon Cherrywing and Hawkpaw training. There was something in Hawkpaw's movements that made her wonder about the young tom. "Little one....of the darkened blood. Come here, I see fear in your eyes." Her voice was soothing and warm compared to the freezing weather, her eyes pools of creamy moss green.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

(( lol ))

Thornpaw growled "So you stalk me? And I can do whatever I want." he said, childlike sticking out his tongue at Pheonixtalon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Hawkpaw's paw darted out, trying to piece through the leaf. He had gone through it a couple of times before Equestria showed up. "Uh what?" He asked, not turning his gaze from the damned leaf, which refused to be speared.

"If it where any other part of the boarder I would be fine with it, but that's the entrance a group of rogues used to infiltrate the forest and steal kits several seasons ago. A cat named Ravenstrike lead the patrol to get them back, we learn't to fear our eastern neighbors that moon." He meowed

((I wonder if Thornpaw will pick up on the Raven soars bit and Ravenstrike))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 pm

(( Murr....for the sake of drama he should..for realistic-icm he shouldn't...hmmm What do you think?))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:42 pm

(Shouldn't then)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:44 pm

(That's also where Petalmist was taken too and it took her many moons to get back...like 4 moons Razz) Cherrywing growled at Equestria, but she pain him no mind. "One of youth, I see much troubles you...." She studied him hard for a moment, her eyes sparkled as a thought entered her head. ....Mournful raven loosen its cry......returns to....former life... "You worry about a raven.....and much more, don't you?" Cherrywing froze. How could she know that just be reading his facial expression. "There is a great danger approaching....much blood shed will occur. But surprisingly, more live will be gained rather than lost..." and with that, she stood and walked back to camp, leaving Cherrywing awestruck, a leaf stuck to his crimson claw.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 pm

(( oh well. Go drama! xD ))

"Ravenstrike?" Thornpaw asked. Didn't that she-cat say something about a raven?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm

((At least it's not romance drama XD))

"He's one of the few rogues turned warriors I respected, after they saved the kits he stayed behind. No one is sure why, we think it's because he wanted to rebuild the Alley cats. He said he'd come back but so far he's yet to return." Phoenixtalon meowed, he paused and sniffed the air for any scent of prey. "He was ridiculous, odd accent, always cheery, the she-cats loved him." He said, shaking his head.

Hawkpaw looked after the cat, confused. How could she know I was afraid of birds He thought.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Cherrywing shook jis head clear and hissed,"Nit the leaf NOW! We must have you battle fit and ready!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 pm

She-cats? Iron-clawed queen? Raven...rebuild the alley cats? Alley cat....mercury..... Thornpaw's thoughts were like a maelstrom as he tried to process all the information. "Why would he need to rebuild them?" he asked, cursorily.

(( xD true that ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 am

"When he came to us he said that he had fled from a rogue queen, or more correctly THE Rogue-Queen. Soon after that Rosethorn came to us, barely 6 moons old, she said something about a Resistance being destroyed. But while they where in the Alley's he found out otherwise, some cats had survived. Maybe he felt he owed them?" Phoenixtalon guessed.

Hawkpaw snapped to attention and went back to lashing out at the leaf, one of his strikes hit dead center and the leaf shredded under his claws.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 am

Queen? Iron-clawed queen? Could Ravenstrike be Mercury's leader? Were they 'the resistance' and opposing the queen as a rebel force? "Rosethorn?" Thornpaw asked. "Rosethorn came from the alley's?" this was a surprising piece of information he had thought she, like the other cats, was clan-born.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 am

Cherrywing's face grew delighted, but then hard. "Now that you can do that, you'll need to practice on your spare time. Now, I want to test you speed and focus. Try and aim for my throat as I move!" He seemed very confident to make himself the target for a fatal attack. "Now hurry before I'm the one knocking you off your paws!" The large white warrior dashed around front of Hawkpaw, just waiting for the cat to mess up before striking.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:10 am

"I know it may be hard to believe, she changed her mannerisms to match the clans when she joined, she used to speak quite oddly and even today you can catch her muttering things in their language." He meowed. "No one mentions it, it's a kindness, her life before the clan was harsh."

Hawkpaw darted forward, using his smaller size he darted under Cherrywing's defenses and swiped at his throat with -barely- sheathed claws.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 am

Cherrywing bounced back and swatted Hawkpaw with his large, thick paw, claws unsheathed. They caught Hawpaw's cheek, knocking him back. "A warrior who fears no battle trains with all his defenses. Attack with you fangs and claws. It makes you stronger to heal wounds from battles, making you immuned to injures and pain. He charged at Hawkpaw, his long fangs bared as he growled,"Now MOVE! Attack faster! And always try to intimidate your opponent. It lowers their courage, faulting their attacks!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 am

Thornpaw nodded, his tail flicking. It seemed rather like a mystery to him, a mystery just waiting to be solved.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 am

Hawkpaw snarled and darted forward again, this time going for Cherrywing's paws, then after that at his throat with both teeth and claws.

"Any particular reason you wanted to know all this?" Phoenixtalon asked through narrowed eyes. "Ran into an Alley cat?" He joked, not knowing how true his words were.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:27 am

"No." Thornpaw said quickly, he glanced at Pheonixtalon. Did he know..?Had Phoenixtalon seen....I doubt it He wasn't sure why he lied, he just did on an impulse

(( g2g, sleep ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:28 am

Rage bubbled inside Cherrywing and he ripped Hawkpaw from his neck and tossed him against a large oak nearby, blood trickled down Cherrywing's neck as he raced after the flung apprentice, his eyes wild. He brought his claw down onto Hawkpaw's open flank, having enough sense to not completely injure the small cat, but enough to hold him down without to much of a struggle. "By now, a slightly trained Flameclan kit could have killed you. Frostclan treeat their apprentices like pampered kittypets. Now Flameclan, some of their lessons were harsh, but they made truly brave warriors, built for battle!" (bye DN)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:31 am

"Well if you do, be careful, it's hard to tell the good ones from the bad." Phoenixtalon meowed, Stoneclaw had disappeared so Phoenixtalon snatched up his mouse as he went back to camp.

Hawkpaw was huffing, his breath billowing into the cold. "I understand." He meowed, a trickle of blood on his mouth, he spat and the blood came out. "Can you show me how to do that?"

((If DN, see's this I have a great idea, Thornpaw still has a day off, he could go into the Alleys... We could make it a One-on-one rp.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 am

(( Ooh. Definitely. Tomorrow though. Im going to sleep now. 'Night guys ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 am

((Cool. I'll set it up tonight and we can do it tomorrow.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 am

(Coolieo for yooz guys!) Cherrywing chuckled and got off of Hawkpaw. "Why, it would be my pleasure. You do know I was the one who taught Goldenstreak? You're uncle? You know, your built just like him, same wide frame, same large paws, same tough pads, perfect for running and clawing. Look at them, mine are grey from scars and constant contact with hard rocks, but yours are a thick black skin. It'll be easier for me to train you....just like a train him. Plus, I'm so used to training Flameclan blooded cats, unlike that wimpy Darkpaw or poor dead Blazepaw. Such a shame...Now, we should head back to camp. We'll be back here in the morning. These woods are perfect for secret Flameclan training, somewhere far from the Frostclan training grounds. And if Spiritsong asks, we got caught in a bramble bush." His red eyes glittered devilishly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next