Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 19 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:03 pm

She padded back into camp, the bird sheding feathers in a trail behind her. Her eyes were glued on Spiritsong's den. She trotted up to it, looking quite mature as she carried the bird along with her. She glanced at the medicine cat and meowed, muffled by the feathers,"Has Smolderstar waken yet?"

Equestria leaped into the ancient oak tree that stood at the edge of Frostclan's territory. Settling on one of its gnarled branches, she let out a gentle sigh. She was glad to be back where she knew she was safe. It was nice knowing she was surrounded by clan cats, but she had to leave to see if she could find her remaining daughter.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 19 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Smolderstar was lying in the Medicine Cat's den and Jerry fluttered over, landing on his nose. Then he remembered...

He stood slowly, and Jerry seemed to know what he was doing. He led him over to the back of the den, where the old bug corner still stood. Jerry had been feeding them, believe it or not, by picking up one aphid at a time and dropping it on them, so they were still alive.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:18 pm

"See for yourself," Spiritsong replied to Jewelpaw, nodding towards the Frostclan leader.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Jewelpaw walked slowly into the den and yelped in surprise as a dark green mantis leaped onto her nose. She had dropped the magpie and stood shaking as Leaf crawled along her muzzle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Jerry fluttered around Jewelpaw's head, and Smolderstar's whiskers twitched as the other mantis jumped on him.

(Wait, what did Swiftpath name her mantis? XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 am

(Shit! Jerry the butterfly is still alive?)

Stoneclaw failed to find any more prey so he grabbed his rabbit and padded into camp.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:58 am

Spiritsong laughed quietly and used her small gray forepaw to let Leaf crawl onto her instead. "You seem a little startled," she chuckled to Jewelpaw as she gently lowered the mantis back in the bug corner.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 am

(Star. I remember when Cherrywing couldn't decide between the two names Razz) Jewelpaw glanced wildly over to Smolderstar and was surprised to see him relaxed around the bugs. "Sm-Smolderstar.....What are these?!" She felt they wouldn't do her any harm, but she was still wary of their thin, nimble legs, though Jerry's wing were quite a lovely sight.
(When I do the Frostclan 2 pic, Jerry must be there too!!! XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:51 am

"Say hi to Star, Leaf, and Jerry." Laughed Smolderstar, nodding at the bugs, two mantis...es... and a butterfly. "They were my parents' pets, sorta."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Spiritsong chuckled again. "I used to not be able to stand them... But now, I could never even consider getting rid of them," she sighed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Stoneclaw threw the rabbit onto the fresh kill pile. He noticed a small crowd in the med. cat's den and wondered what was going on. He went to investigate out of pure boredom.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Spiritsong glanced around when Stoneclaw came. "What do you want?" she sighed. "Did you get yourself hurt or something?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:20 pm

"No, there just seemed to be a crowd. I was bored so I wanted to investigate. Is anybody hurt or something?" Stoneclaw mewed boredly. He stared at his paws, which he was lifting up and down impatiently.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

"Oh, no," Spiritsong grumbled sarcastically. "Smolderstar's just been laying aorund in my den being treated every day because he feels like it." She glared at the warrior.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:26 pm

"I mean more of a crowd then usual. Starclan knows these cats have gotten reckless enough to fill your den twice," Stoneclaw meowed with a little edge to his voice.

Bearpelt made sure nobody was looking and slipped into the woods. He headed straight for twolegplace, thinking of Whitestep.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Cherrywing trotted into the den with the many cats and the sight of the bugs was like a pair of claws to his flank. How could I have forgotten them?! Glancing around, he searched for the brown mantis. "Where's Hat?"

Jewelpaw spun around and meowed,"Hat? That's a silly name."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:29 pm

"Hmmm....Hat...." Stoneclaw mewed, half to himself. The name sounded familiar.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:47 pm

A white she-cat was sat perched up on a wooden fence, her tail draped across the rough boards, green eyes glowing as white snowflakes danced around her dainty head. She sneezed a bit as one melted onto her tiny pink nose.

Honeykit wondered what all the commotion in the medicine cat den was, but he decided not to mess around over. He was liable to get his tail chewed off if he bothered the warriors right now.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Bearpelt arrived at the fence. "Hello, Whitestep," he purred, "Are you enjoying your new life?" he swished his tail back and forth.

Stoneclaw shrugged and padded away. Fuck it... he thought.

Riverpaw fell asleep in the apprentice's den.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Rustpaw layed under a tree in the forest. Who is Mystery, and why is she Frostclan's enemy? Will I ever see her again?....... He skimmed around the forest, hopeing he'd spot the white deathtrap so he could speak to her, but found nothing.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Whitestep smiled and let out a mrrow of enjoyment. "Why, its been easy, but it gets somewhat lonely so I'm glad you came to visit!" She leapt down next to Bearpelt and mewed happily. "So how have things been with you, Bearie?"

A dark cloud surround Riverpaw's dream and a pair of piercing violet eye seared into the apprentice's white and brown pelt. A sharp, vile chuckle filled the air and a large beastly cat lurched toward her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:58 pm

"Wh-who are y-you?" Riverpaw stammered scaredly. She felt incredibly small next to the shadow cat. She cowered to the ground.

"Things have been well, but our leader is going through a lot of stuff right now," Bearpelt mewed. He liked Whitestep's nickname for him.

(I can imagine Bearpelt walking through wal-mart and seeing Whitestep (his crazy stalker ex-girlfriend) and saying "heeeey, um, uh" And she would be like "I've been great Bearie! How have you been?")
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Snowkit walked aimlessly away from her mother, "Bye mama!"

Dawnpaw smiled, "Bye!" She licked her and said, "Don't go too far!"

Leafkit stayed close to her mother's side.

((GTG Bye))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:51 pm

(Wow we start rping then you have to leave -_- nice)

Sparrowkit ran over ot Snowkit. "Hi!" he said excitedly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

(Chilling at home today. I woke up with the biggest damn headache today, couldn't get out of bed)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next