Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:26 pm

(Yikes... I hate headaches like that.)

Foxtail and Eagletalon silently walked side by side through the snowy forest. The young tom felt a little awkward. Why isn't she saying anything? She usually does... is something wrong? he wondered with a glance at the black and ginger she-cat.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Rosethorn was clearing out the nursery, it seems she was the only one who did anything! At least when it came to the kits. Dawnpaw was useless, Petalmist was gone and Stoneclaw was too busy worrying to be any help. Well at least she had her sons, her three beautiful boys where always willing to help her. She sighed suddenly, they should of had sisters, but Dapplekit and Nightkit had been born weak, neither had lasted a moon. She scrunched her eyes to give the threatening tears a no-way then went back to work.

(If Dawnpaw works hard and proves herself a good mother despite her age Rosethorn will be willing to retract her 'useless' statement.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Jewelpaw set Leaf on the corner of the den and back away from the bugs. Looking at Smolderstar, Jewelpaw's pelt began to feel hot as she mewed,"Uhhhh....Smolderstar, I brought you a magpie. I hope it proves that....errrrr....I'm ready to become a warrior?" She grinned nervously, her white teeth flashing softly.

Whitestep smiled and nuzzle Bearpelt's shoulder. She was glad to have a buddy who understood her. "That's good. So, how's your kit doing in their training? I heard when we met that you have a kit that became an apprentice."

The dark cat chuckled and growled,"Don't you remember me?! The one who told you the truth about your clan." Shadewind became visible as he coiled his tail around her small flank. "Why, you see terrified."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Rosethorn was organising several piles of clean moss, she'd found Colekit chasing a beetle under the bushes and had enlisted him to help her. He sat patiently as she told him what to do and where to put the moss. She loved the way he kept eye contact and nodded with understanding, clever boys, all of them. Sweet too, just like their father.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:51 pm

"Hm? Wha- Oh!" Smolderstar limped out of the den and to the Highrocks before Spiritsong could say anything.

THE APPRENTICES THAT WERE READY BECAME WARRIORS (NOT DAWNPAW 'CAUSE I'M EVIL), AND THE KITS THAT WERE READY BECAME APPRENTICES!

I'm lazy. Razz
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm

(There are no kits old enough....)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Spiritsong rolled her eyes at him when he walked out. "As a leader, he should really be able to remember when the ceremonies are supposed to be," she sighed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Colekit padded towards the medicine cats den. "Hey Spiritsong is my little brother here?" He asked grinning. The brothers where all roughly the same size, but Colekit had been born first and he loved annoying Honeykit. "Mother needs some moss for the nursery." Colekit liked the medicine cat, she was good to Honeykit and he liked her temper and that she could stand up to their leader.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 pm

(Riverpaw ready? *Smiles hopefully*)

Riverpaw stared. horrified at Shadewind. "N-no! Go away!" she yowled furiousley.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Jewelpaw was now Jewelfire. She was happy to be a warrior, finally. She glanced over at her sister, who stood there in awe.

I'm a warrior?! Shineye was amazed at she was even allowed to stay here in Frostclan despite her inability to hunt.

Honeykit was sitting under the tree where Darkstar loved to lay. He pricked up his ears lazily as he heard his brother. "Wahh??" he asked sleepily.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm

"Oh, yes. Riverpaw. She's doing very well. I believe she'll be becoming a warrior soon, she's beeen talking to me constantly about her warrior name. I should probably go soon, last time a met you Spiritsong yelled at me," Bearpelt purred. He licked Whitestep's cheek.

Riverpaw woke suddenly. She padded under the highrock and was proud to be anounced a warrior. Yes! Rustpaw will be so proud! she thought. Her new name, Rivermist, was beautiful.

(Is Riverpaw ready????? I'm going with yeah. She was apprenticed before Shineeye and Jewelfire.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm

(Yes, she's now River____) Whitestep smiled and mewed,"How lovely. Riverpaw. Such a nice name." She looked down and meowed,"Well, I suppose we can meet again if you must go." Flicking her tail, she jumped onto the fence.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Colekit realised Honeykit wasn't there and sighed. He quickly collected moss and brought it back to Rosethorn who shooed him away and told him he needed to play more. She said there'd be plenty of work once he was an apprentice, just one and a half moons to go! Colekit continued to search for his brother.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Shadewind smiled and meowed,"So...I've been thinking. Oh well! Its gone! But, I'll be in touch." He vanished into a burst of dark mist.

Honeykit grumbled under his breath and stood up, shaking his tired muscles. He blinked his eyes and meowed,"Coalkit. Over here."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Colekit padded over to Honeykit. "How's it going little brother? Just a little while longer and you'll be Spiritsong's apprentice!" He meowed smiling. Colekit seemed more relaxed then usual, probably because he found he loved snow, the brisk air and freezing ground, he loved it!
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Honeykit nodded and meowed,"If only you know who your mentor would be. At least I know what I'll have to deal with." He chuckled and stopped to wonder. I wonder what Dad would say. Would he be proud? He scowled, not wanting to think about his too-proud father.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm

"Aren't you at all worried about Leafkit? That hussy is always poking her head around Spiritsong's shoulders" He meowed licking a paw.

(Hussy, Colekit uses bad language when his mother isn't around.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Honeykit sneered, looking past his brother at the younger tabby she-cat. He snorted and turned back to Coalkit. "Yeah, whatever." For the first time ever, he seemed aggrivate.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm

"If it makes you feel better Me,Thunderkit and Mother think you would make a much better apprentice." Colekit meowed. "Your allot smarter then her and defiantly better behaved." The dark tom said, he nodded his head. "Yep your the better candidate."

(be back in like 15 minutes or so.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 pm

(kay) Honeykit smiled to himself and mewed proudly,"Thanks for the chat, but I have to assist my future mentor now." He trotted away, flicking his brown tipped golden tail. Along the way to the medicine cats den, he froze as he realized that he had gotten his father's youthful pride. Trying to despretely hide his stunness, he continued on way to the small grey cat's den.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Colekit smirked as his brother padded away. He went back to look for his mother who was repairing some damage on the nursery from the last snowstorm.
"How is Honeykit?" She asked
"Better after I talked to him." He purred.
"That's my boy, now pass me those sticks."
The two continued to work together on the nursery.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:47 pm

"C'mon, eat something." Brian growled, tail twitching irritably.

"Hnrgph." Aigean replied, still lying in the Medicine Cat's den, eyes closed, head resting on her paws.

"Not even a rat? Come on, you love those!" Brian was practically begging. Pumpkin looked like he was about to have an emotional breakdown. Either that or flip out and kill the next cat that walked in.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:48 am

Rivermist shivered a bit as Shadewind disapeared. She shook it off and bounded over to her mother. "I'm finally a warrior! This is so great!" She yowled happily.

"I know! Your warrior name is beautiful, Rivermist," Moonpelt purred.

(This is gonna take some getting used to -_- never was good with name changes)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 am

(Is Rustpaw ready? He's 10 moons old. Lavenderpaw and Ivypaw are 8 so I don't think they're ready.)

Rustpaw entered camp with a skinny vole. "Riverpa-mist, I got something for ya!!", he called. "Congrats!!"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:18 am

Honeykit walked into the den with a rat and looked down at Aigean. Droppng the rat, his large gold eyes peered into hers and he meowed," Aigean, as your future medicine cat, I'm telling you to eat this rat. I may be just a kit now, but soon, I'll be one of the most knolgeable cats in Frostclan." His eyes seemed pleading, but there was something in there that showed his relationship to Darkstar, their large eyes and proud voices. Even as a kit, Dark-kit was destined to be leader and the clumsy cat held a kind, but proud heart.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next