Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm

((...Thornpaw became an apprentice at the same time as Jewel and shine so i think he should be ready. But hes only like 8 moons old and they're 10. so I'm confused? O.o ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 pm

(Ceremonies are almost always confusing if you don't ask who's ready to become warriors/apprentices beforehand...)

Spiritsong stepped up next to Honeykit with an approving nod. "Just eat it, Aigean. Can't you tell your family's worried about you? How would you like it if the positions were switched? I'd be willing to bet you'd rather have whichever family member injured like you are eat something."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:39 pm

((LOL Gh! Poor Dawnpaw :'( So Snowkit and Leafkit are apprentices?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

(I suppose. If we were to get technical here, Snowkit and Leafkit would be older than Smolderstar and Dawnpaw would be nearly the same age as Moonpelt. Just saying.....So, who would you want their mentors to be, Wicked?? Phoenixtalon, Cherrywing, Aigean, and Guespi are taken.)

Jewelfire glanced around for Hawkpaw. Was he still an apprentice? Or could he be a warrior? Many thoughts ran through the small she-cat's head and she had to shake them clear to concentrate. Alright, so I'm a warrior!.......What now?!? She turned from brave and proud to nervous and clueless.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 pm

((Uhhhhhh...MISTY!!! LOL))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dom5600 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Dusk wakes up from a long nap.
dom5600
dom5600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:35 pm

(Two kits now becoming apprentices, the same age as Smolderstar... That's just wrong.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Aigean didn't move. She was actually quite annoyed that a small kit thought he could tell cats to do stuff just because he thought he was gonna be the future Medicine Cat.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Spiritsong growled. "Aigean, as your current medicine cat, I demand that you eat something!" She glared at the deputy.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Lavenderpaw padded to Aigean. Her face had no expression. Niether did her voice. "You really should eat.", she said, blankly.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm

(Misty?! That flea-brained wolf who lived her whole life with cats?! I think not!!! XD) Honeykit cringed secretly, knowing that he would probably never be respected as much as Spiritsong. Or Swiftpath... He padded slowly out of the den, his suddenly tired gold eyes seeing Leafpaw. He snorted and passed her into the nursery. She'll probably get the job.... He grumbled and settled down into his nest.

Cherrywing padded out of the den and yawned. His long white fangs glistened in the sun as he stretched his lanky legs.

(Dom, one of the rules is that you have to at least post fives lines.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Aigean's tail twitched slightly, as if to say 'Yeah, like that will happen.'

(No, you just have to post competently. Which he's not doing. -.-')
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

(Sorry... I'd lecture him, but I can't. >.<)

Foxtail silently slunk into camp with a small mouse. For some reason, her son hadn't returned with her, even though they'd gone hunting together.

Spiritsong's electric blue eyes narrowed. "Alright, would you just eat something already!?" she hissed. "I'm sick of watching you slowly kill yourself in front of your own family, and in front of your Clan! What kind of mouse-brained idiot would even think to do that!?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 pm

(Some avaliable cats: Smolderstar, Stoneclaw, Moonpelt, Rivermist, Bearpelt, Shineeye, Jewelfire...IDK the rest)

Rivermist smiled happily at Rustpaw. She took the vole and took a bite out. "Thanks for the vole. Do you like my new name?" she mewed softly.

Sparrowkit ran over to Rivermist. "Wow You're a warrior!" he yelled, admiration shining in his (I wanna say green) eyes.

(Rivermist is gonna make a REALLY good queen...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm

(Foxtail and Eagletalon as well.)

Foxtail padded to the fresh kill pile and let her measley catch drop onto it. With a sigh, she walked to the warriors' den.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:59 pm

((I guess Moonpelt... I get no Misty Sad))

Snowpaw smiled at ((Uhhhh LOL Torchic you know who Im talking about)) "Hello!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Lavenderpaw's jaw dropped at Spirtsong's comment, but she didn't say anything. Why do I feel like it's all my fault?? What's wrong with me?!?!

Rustpaw's white teeth flashed. "It's beautiful, Rivermist!! I'm thinking maybe Rusttalon, or Rustclaw.", he beamed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Spiritsong lashed her tail and continued to glare at Aigean. "That's all I have to say to you. So, go ahead and keep starving yourself if you like. I'm not going to force you to eat anything, I'll just do anything before that point." With that, she whirled around and stalked back to her nest without a glance at Lavenderpaw.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:02 pm

In the midst of their yelling at Aigean, Pumpkin had vanished. He had even covered up his scent, apparently. He just wasn't there.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:04 pm

(whhhhhaaaaattttt? Eagletalon is a queen? Shocked confused )

Sparrowkit beamed happily at Snowpaw. "Hi! It's awesome that your an apprentice now!" he mewed quickly, sompletely disregarding Rivermist now.

"I like Rustclaw, Rustfur would also be a good name," Rivermist mewed calmly. She felt strangely at ease all of a sudden.

(Rivermist is being stalked by a stalker!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dom5600 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Dusk starts streching to get ready to go hunting.So he starts padding into the woods, After a while he finds a mouse so he crouches down low and start slowlty and swiftly toward the mouse.When he get to the mouse he punces on the mouse and snaps it's neck.
dom5600
dom5600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:06 pm

(wtf? I meant available to have an apprentice!)

Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Lavenderpaw sat down next to Aigean. "Please eat. What are we going to do without you? We can't count on Smolderstar to run this place!!" she said, only half jokingly. She looked around. "Hey, where'd Pumpkin go?"

"True....I'm gonna go with Rustclaw." Rustpaw said. "I'm ten moons old so I think I can become a warrior now!!"

((Can he?))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Spiritsong curled up in her nest with her back to everyone. She grunted at Lavenderpaw's question. "Who knows? If he doesn't want to be here, he doesn't have to be."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Snowkit smiled, "I'm as high a rank as mama!" She shouted. "Aren't you supposed to be an apprentice too?" She said, slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next