Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 pm

"Pardon my manners." Silver said with a half-bow and a flourish of his tail. "I am Silver, a rogue wanderer. "
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 4 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Spiritsong narrowed her eyes. "No need for this formality. You're in our camp because...?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Ivypaw looked at her. "I know she was your clanmate and friend, but that wasn't her. That was a monster possessing her or something. Do you really think she would do that on purpose, Spirtsong?", she mewed, concerned. She seemed upset, wondering why these cats would love something that has done so much damage, but she also understood why they did. That was their friend, of course they still love her. "Silver kindly, helped me bring the deseased Lasiar.", she added.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:17 pm

"My paws led me to the land of Frostclan." Silver began "When I came upon this troubled she-cat. I was merely lending my aid to bring your," he flicked his tail respectfully in Lasair's direction "lost one here."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Spiritsong's head snapped back to her. "I can get him," she growled. Pain flooded into her gaze at Ivypaw's words, but it just came out in anger.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Ivypaw's voice filled with sorrow for the clan. "I can't even imagine how you feel....and I'm sorry.....", she said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Silver bowed his head respectfully, a bit confused by the she-cats conversation. "The whole forest grieves your loss."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Spiritsong growled at Silver. "You have no idea what we're even talking about," she snapped, ignoring Ivypaw.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:30 pm

dragonnaruto wrote:(( I have such a good comeback but its something a human would use. ))

Thornpaw turned onto his side laughing at Stoneclaw. "You have a giant penis? More like you are a giant dick. Put a condom over your head cus if your going to act like a dick you might as well dress like one. You think Pettalmist wouldn't leave you because you think you have a giant penis." Thornpaw chuckled "That might be giant by your standards but compared to normal not crazy cats its the size of a speck of dirt."

(WTF? Nobody said anything about giant penises....)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 pm

"Were you not speaking of your recent loss?" Silver asked confused, he flicked his tail and lanced at Lasair. "And your loss of another cat?"

(( Stone claw said "I have a giant p-" Thornpaw assumed.))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Spiritsong growled again. "No. Just..." she trailed off and sighed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 pm

(He was about to say 'I have a giant pet Sparrow' XD!)

Stoneclaw looked at Thornpaw, confused. "What the fuck was that about?" he muttered to himself.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Ivypaw looked at Silver. "I'll explain.", she said. She began to walk to the forest, hopeing he'd follow her.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Spiritsong's sigh turned into a hiss. "You shouldn't explain anything to him! He isn't part of our Clan, and the only cat he knows is you! You've seen what can happen... A friendly cat can turn bad when you least expect it."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm

(( lmao. I was way off, xD ))

Silver dipped his head "Whatever it was you were talking about, it must have been..." he paused as he searched for the word "saddening." he settled on "You seem to be in great pain."

(( Any desi's here? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Ivypaw just kept walking, ignoring Spirtsong.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Spiritsong hissed louder. "You don't know anything, and don't need to know. Actually, you shouldn't know! This is the business of our Clan only."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:41 pm

"Fine...", Ivypaw said. She looked at Silver. "Sorry.."

Lavenderpaw padded up to Silver. "HI!! I'm Lavenderpaw!!! What's your name??"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Spiritsong lashed her tail. "If I were you, I wouldn't even bother staying," she told Silver coldly. "All's that will bring to you is pain and sorrow." Only cats who'd known her for a long time would understand why all this anger was bubbling up in her; to mask the pain and keep her from feeling it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 pm

"Of course." Silver nodded to Spiritsong, dipping his head calmly. "I shall be on my way." He glanced down as a young she-cat walked up, who seemed to be bubbling with happiness. She was a sharp contrast to the overall dreary atmosphere in the camp. A light in the darkness. "My name is Silver, I am a wanderings Rogue." he said flicking his tail. "And I shall soon resume my wanderings." he said, with a polite nod, he turned away, padding towards the exit of camp. he paused and glanced back at Spiritsong "By the way, it might be be better to let it out. Sometimes, a cry is good for one's health." With a final nod, the wandering rogue took his leave into the green foliage of the forest,
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Ivypaw snuck into the forest. "Wait.", she whispered. "Please come back later.....will you?" Her eyes were soft and sad, and she was longing for a friend. Nobody here likes me.....maybe I can have at least one friend.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Spiritsong lashed her tail and walked out of camp after him with a "Hmph." She brushed right past him, obviously following a scent; her nose was angled towards the ground, and her clouded gaze became more focused.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Silver smiled kindly at the she-cat. "If my paws bring me here." he said simply, not promising anything. He chuckled at the stubbornness of the other she-cat as she brushed past him. He waited a moment, giving her a lead, then nodded his good-bye's to Ivypaw and slipped after the she-cat following her.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Ivypaw had a strange feeling that she would see him again. She padded through the forest and ran right into Thornpaw, who was hunting with Shinepaw. "Opps.", she simply said. There was a glimmer of happiness in her eyes, that no one had ever seen before. She also had a smile on her face, not the creepy one, but a happy one. He'll come back....I just know it.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Spiritsong didn't turn as she meowed, "Why're you following me?" She only paused for an instant at the spot where Lasair was killed, then she just kept on going.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next