Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+4
Chibi248
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm

( Ivypaw is in the forest. With a rogue and a dead cat. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:50 pm

(*whispers*: sorry GH... Wicked, Lavenderpaw is the one who hid Snowkit and Sparrowkit)

Ivypaw looked, sadly at Lasiar's body. "A clan mate. My best friend's mentor.....", she replied. "Poor...guy. Good warrior...."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Silver's ears twitched at the mention of Frostclan and clan mate. He had heard rumors of the band of cats living in the forest. But had never strayed upon them in his wanderings, until now. Silver nodded "You are saddened by his loss." he said, his voice holding genuine empathy. "Shall I help you carry him to where your 'clan mates' lie?" he offered. The body of the tom was surely too heavy for the young she-cat.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:56 pm

*facepalm x100*

((Sorry! Yeah! Let go with that!))

Snowkit hid behind Lavenderpaw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Ivypaw looked at the tom straight in the eyes. They were friendly, but looked mournful, as if she'd been sad all her life, but despertly wanted to hide it. There was something else there, far too hard to detect. Only Ivypaw knew what it was. Hate. Her father's only emotion, showed in her eyes too. "Thank you. I'm not sad for missing him....I barely knew him...but his sister. That's who I'm sad for.", Ivypaw mewed. She gently picked him halfway up, and signaled Silver to help her.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Silver bent down intrigued by the pain filled eyes of the she-cat. She was assuredly a cat who had known much pain in her life, although had always been trying to act strong. Despite having a fragile center. As he bent closer to pick up the cat, his eyes narrowed for now he could see the wound son the cat in detail. They had been made by another cat. He frowned, another cat had killed this tom. He considered that a crime. He could detect the scent of another tom upon the dead body, assuredly when the tom's sister learned of this, it would begin a brutal cycle of revenge. He fastened his teeth in the fur of the tom and picked the body up.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Lavenderpaw tried to hide a giggle as the kits played.

Ivypaw trudged along by the tom, Lasair's blood dripping onto ground. His fur smelled like blood and.....Smolderstar? No....he couldn't have...could he? She tried to forget about that, for her own sake. I wonder where Silver came from.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Jewelpaw was trotting back to camp, seeking better herbs, but paused when she saw Ivypaw and some other cat carrying Lasair's body. She glared at the dead tom, not bothering to ask what hae happened.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Leafkit ran behind Lavenderpaw trying to find Snowkit.

Snowkit pounced at Leafkit as soon as she rounded the corner, with a battle cry.

Dawnpaw chuckled lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:15 pm

"And... I smelled Smolderstar on him." Brian was speaking to Pumpkin.

"WHAT? Smolderstar wouldn't kill Lasair!" Pumpkin snarled back. "I don't know what's going on here, but..."

"I'm telling you, it was Smolderstar!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:19 pm

A silvery white figure brushed past Pumpkin and mewed tautly," It was Smolderstar. He killed Lasair......But if he didn't, that flame colored tom would have ripped my throat out."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Both cats were even more shocked at this. "But why would he do that? Lasair... he wouldn't..." Pumpkin stuttered.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Silver carried along the body of the flame colored tom. It's tail dragging in the snow and quickly drying blood leaving a trail behind them.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:26 pm

When Ivypaw saw the opening to the clearing a few tail lenths away, she stopped. "The clan has been going through some.....things, so it will seem kinda down." She began to walk again and they entered camp.

Lavenderpaw turned and saw a body. She quickly covered the kittens' eyes.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Dawnpaw's eyes widened.

Leafkit and Snowkit wiggled against Lavenderpaw.

Snowkit said, "What?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Silver silently followed, carrying the body.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Dawnpaw's jaw dropped.

Nightstorm stopped what she was doing as she felt the tension in the air, turning she saw the corpse.

Moonpath rushed up, "What happend?!" He whispered urgently.

Dawnpaw finally took the kits by their scruffs, nodded to Lavenderpaw thankfully, and brought them out of the sight of the corpse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Rustpaw stared at the body and figured out that it was his mentor. "Lasair!!", he shouted. I don't even need a mentor.....I'm 10 moons old. But I'm still gonna miss Lasair....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Silver set the body down in the center of camp.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Spiritsong ignored the current conversation. They could figure it out later. For now.. "Jewelpaw, where's Smolderstar?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 pm

"It seems I have come upon your clan at a bad time." Silver whispered softly, casting furtive glances around the camp.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:04 pm

"Yeah, we just got attacked by......a umm...monster.", Ivypaw explained. She looked down at her paws. "Do you want me to explain, or do you want to meet my friends..or you could leave if you want to...."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Spiritsong's ears pricked, and she whirled on Ivypaw. "Monster?" she hissed, her tone turning it into a question.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 pm

"I would not want you to relive that assuredly terrible moment, although my curiosity grips me." Silver intoned. His eyes found their way to the speaker of a hissed words. He stared at the she-cat with curious eyes, who but a monster could have, would have, killed the flame-colored tom.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Spiritsong's sharp, electric-blue gaze flicked to Silver. "And who might this be?" Her tone remained harsh.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next