Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 3 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Featherpaw licked the mouse blood off of her maw and padded over to where she heard Shadderpaw's voice. "What do you want? And what excuse do you have for being too lazy to do it?" She hissed, knowing he was nearby.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Except, when Featherpaw arrived, Shadderpaw was cornered, back against a tree while Smogwhisker and Riftflight loomed over him. Shadderpaw normally kept a blank face, but this one was full of fear as this was his first time out of camp. Now Shadderpaw wasn't one to be known as rude or hateful towards she-cats. He felt all cats were equally as boring or stupid and he wanted nothing much to do with any of them. But he would risk his life to save any of them, and he hoped Featherpaw would feel the same. After all, it seemed to him that she wanted to shred something to ribbons.

Runeprayer seemed to ignore her kits attacking the Frostclan apprentice and she merely walked off, flanked by Bonetail as she muttered something about herbs.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:02 pm

mintpaw finally made it to twoleg place and he inhaled deeply smelling the faint scent of catmint. He quickly followed the faint sent that was stedily getting stronger. Finally he found the catmint under a thick bush he pulled out as much sa he could.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Featherpaw suddenly saw the cats looming over Shadderpaw and a twisted, malicious smile spread across her snow-white face. She leaped at Runeprayer, sinking her claws into his back. She did, afterall, have the element of surprise. "Quick! Get 'em while you have my help! I can't hold them off forever with absolutely zero training!" She yowled at Shadderpaw, feeling like she'd be thrown off of the cat she was battling at any minute.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:08 pm

(Ummm Runeprayer is the elderly medicine cat who walked away. Her son Bonetail left with her, and her two remaining kits are cornering Shadderpaw XD Plus, Runeprayer is a she-cat.)

With Featherpaw on Smogwhisker's back, Shadderpaw's paw darted out of the bushes and lashed at Riftflight's face, driving the she-cat warrior backward. As she spit and hissed with her eyes closed, Shadderpaw leaped out and bit at the sandy cat's paws.

In surprise and terror, Riftflight hurtled away, leaving Shadderpaw to attack Smogwhisker by clamping down on one of the warrior's back legs. With a screech of pain, Smogwhisker threw Featherpaw off his back and began running after the rest of his kin, Shadderpaw still clinging on till he tumbled off.

Standing up, he turned to Featherpaw and struggled to smile, knowing he really never did that all the time. "Errr thanks. Mind if we keep this little mishap a secret? We uhhhh don't want you getting into trouble for fighting....and I don't really feel like having my ears shredded for having my rump saved by a hunter, not to be prestigious or anything." His ears then pricked up and he mewed," Hey, he didn't hurt you, did he?" with genuine concern on his noramlly blank face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

With the mouth full of catmint and sarted walking back twored the camp. He thought about how long it will take to get back now that he was tired from the first time he came.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:22 pm

(Gow, your 'twored' sounds like 'T whore' )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm

(Sorry, I'm a little retarded right now.)

"Hm....A chance to get you in humiliated? I think I'll take it! I'll only mention it to everybody," Featherpaw mewed happily, a sly smile spreading across her face. "And I'm fine, thanks for the concern," She added, not caring about the long scratch on her side.
But she didn't feel right. Shadderpaw was a new apprentice, and she was already 9 moons old. Mabye she shouldn't...
No, they have to know I can defend myself...mabye I'll just alter the story to say I chased off a rogue... With that thought, she stalked off, trying to keep the smile, but failing epicly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Shadderpaw, looking over his shoulder for the rest of the patrol, sighed and turned, trotting over to catch up with Featherpaw. Not knowing how to talk with others, he mumbled,"Hey, that was uhhh some good fighting back there.....Maybe you'd consider......teaching me some of those moves? I mean, if its not that much of a drag for ya." His pale multicolored eyes gleaming softly. "I mean....errk nevermind." And he hung his head.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Featherpaw gazed into Shadderpaw's eyes. "That was nothing. I didn't even know what I was doing. But...I'll keep this between you and me if you teach me some moves after you start training," She mewed, sighing audibly. "And if you must know, all I really did was use the element of surprise to jump on that dude's back and scratch him."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Shadderpaw shrugged and meowed,"Sure, I guess. Its not that'll hurt anything, right?" With a short grunt, he continued,"We should probably get back to camp. if the patrol returns without me, there's ought to be trouble."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 pm

"Yeah, good idea. I'll tell Shadowcore I got this scratch from chasing off a rogue. He's stupid enough to believe that," Featherpaw mewed quietly, suddenly nervouse. She padded back to camp with her head down.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Mintpaw got back to the camp slowly but when he got back he went straight to the med. cat den. When he got into the den he went to the room where they kept the herbs and he put the catmint with the others. When he was done with that he decided to go check on the queens.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 pm

"We'll need to see how your doing, if you plan to become a warrior." Dusksoul said softly. His voice rarely rose above a volume somewhere between talking and whispering. Yet, it was typically easy to hear. "Come now, my apprentice." Dusksoul said, putting a bit of emphasis on the last word. He stood up, shaking his fur, then with a beckoning flick of his tail started out of camp and towards the training grounds.

"Relicheart, Foggypath, with me." Smokemask growled. "Lavapaw, Shadderpaw follow 2 fox lengths behind." the Gray tabby bounded towards the Boulderclan border. He had grown tired of Boulderclan constantly stealing their southern territory. Especially the edge near the alleys. He wanted Frostclan to have it's territory back. He only wished Harrierstar had a more aggressive strategy towards the other clans.

Lavapaw's eyes widened, were they confronting the Boulderclan scent? He dropped behind his mentor easily, with a hefty amount of nervousness. He glanced to the side, towards the fellow apprentice on the patrol, Shadderpaw. But his yes widened when he saw that the young tom wasn't there. Where had Shadderpaw slipped off to? The others hadn't seemed to notice.

Oldstep sat back contently after a few mouthfuls. He couldn't find the energy to eat, nor did he find the need. He let out a soft sigh, knowing fully well that the end of his life was steadily approaching. He only hoped he could make a mark on the world, before he departed. Leave a legacy.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Relicheart paused, the massive and wise tom stopping to scent the air again. "The scents.....the cats...they've returned to their own territory. And Shadderpaw...." Whipping around, the tom faced his apprentice and roared,"Lavapaw! Where is Shadderpaw?! Did you see him leave?!"

Shadderpaw padded into camp along side Featherpaw, trying to look like himself. Upon entering, Hellspire looked up from where he was lazily sunning himself and the crimson and black tom sneered.

"Well well! Weren't you supposed to be on patrol, pipsqueak?! And you, hunter, Quartzprickle hasn't returned yet, so I hope you caught something good!" Seeing she had nothing with her, Hellspire snarled, getting to his paws. Just as he was about to run up and knock the she-cat out, Shadderpaw stepped forward and hissed,"Hey, its not like she didn't catch anything. She caught such a tasty sparrow that I just had to have it. So back off, chump." Shadderpaw's tone was soft and bored, blank yet cold and it cause Hellspire to roll his eyes in defeat.

"Whatever....ya worthless ticks." And with that, he padded away.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 pm

But no, Featherpaw would not have that. No matter how satisfied she felt that Shadderpaw had stood up for her, she had to take a stand. "Hey, come back here you cowardly son of a bitch! I'll have you know that I could've caught all the prey in the forest, had a not been busy chasing off two rogues that you warriors failed to notice lurking around! All I got from it was a simple scratch!" She yowled, leaping in front of Hellspire so that he had to look into her fierce eyes. "I haven't had a single bit of battle training and I'm more resourceful than a whole patrol! Think about that while you make us your slaves!" She hissed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Lavapaw shied back, his fur ruffling at the sudden roar of his mentor. "I-I don't know." he said, shying away from Relicheart. "No." he said, furiously shaking his head. "No I didn't."

Smokemask sighed, also catching the fading scent. He had been hoping for some action. He turned his head, at the yowling of Relicheart. "Calm down." he said, seeing that the ferocious warrior was scaring his apprentice. Smokemask took a sniff of the wind. "His scent is still in the air, we can easily find him." His eyes locked onto Foggypath. "Though someone needs to pay attention to their troublesome apprentice." Without another word, Smokemask turned towards the scent of Shadderpaw and padded forward, he paused. Their was blood mixed into the scent as well as the scent of another Frostclan cat, and....boulderclan?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Hellspire stared down at Featherpaw with such a face of rage, and also satisfaction. (kinda like this: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 3 Zangoo10)

"Oh really?! How.....interesting! Why don't we put that strength to the test, shall we?!" His pelt prickled and his long fangs gleamed with a sinister glint. Sweeping his tail across the ground, he looked as if he would either: A. Kill her, or B. RAPE! After all, he was as much as a pervert as Relicheart, though he wasn't as open with as the lion like warrior.

Deltapaw watched from the background, her body shaking like a leaf at the scene about to go down. Suddenly, she flinched as Hellspire turned to look at her, ordering for a drink. Deltapaw rushed to grab some moss, drench it with water, and scurried over to the tom silently, allowing him to quench his thirst before he wiped out Featherpaw.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

"Oh, really? You think you can just take me down? Well, then, you've got another thing coming. I have zero training and I'm half the size of you, but by Starclan, those sons of bitches, I will not go down without a fight!" Featherpaw yowled fiercely, jumping onto the large tom. She tried to sink her claws in, expecting to be thrown off immediatly.

Cursekit watched the fight from afar, a smile spread across her face. Good for you, Featherpaw. Standing up for yourself. Too bad you're two seconds from death, she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Instead of tossing her off, Hellspire used his stupid, yet hard head by allowing her to climb onto his face before slamming his head into the ground, crushing her till he heard a pleasant crack. Grinning, he licked the blood that trickled down from his forehead. "Well, now I see where you stand in the food chain."

Shadderpaw's gaze was horrified. "Fe-Featherpaw?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Mintpaw saw the two cats fighting and ran over and yelled, "Stop it you two!"
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:22 pm

"I don't think your cold." Sleetpaw meowed, shaking her pelt. She lifted her nose to the air. "Where is the vole scent coming from?" She asked, trying to pick it out from the musky forest scent and the scent of the cat next to her.

Roguepaw simply grumbled his assent and followed. his ears twitched at the sound of Hellspire attacking the she-cat, pathetic. "The training hollow? Or do you have somewhere else in mind?" He asked shortly, trying to distract himself from the scene they were leaving.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Quartzprickle chuckled and sniffed about a bit more. "Over there." At her marking, the brown creature dashed out and she sprang over to it, her back legs creating a powerful leap. The vole was extremely fast, but the she-cat was faster as she sank her silver tipped fangs into the fuzzy creature. Picking it up, she carried it over to Sleetpaw and smiled. "Hey, if we're heading to see Lady Soulthunder, then we'll need t keep our strength up. Besides, we're the daughters of the leader. No cats gonna deprive us of our food." She took a bite and chewed it slowly, watching for the younger cat to take her share. "Eat up!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Featherpaw's leg was twisted at a horrible angle, but she came at Hellspire again with tough resolve. Limping on three paws, she tried to scratch his face, but she didn't have enough energy to even reach his muzzle. "Rest assured that I will seek vengeance. My soul will not slumber until you are tortured and thrown into eternal pain and suffering. This will not be the last fight between you and me. And I can't say you should be proud of your victory. It isn't much of an accomplishment, defeating a small she-cat with no skills," She meowed weakly and limped over to Shadderpaw. "Thanks for being worried," She mewed and lost conciousness on the spot.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Sleetpaw's fur prickled at the thought of doing something that was essentially breaking the code. She knew it was bad, but she hadn't eaten today and it's not like anyone was watching. She swiped her tongue along her maw and made her decision. She reached down and took a bite out of the small furry creature, she'd never tasted one so warm and fresh before. "Do all the hunters do this?" She asked, taking another small bite.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next