Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 4 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:11 am

"Featherpaw!" Emeraldeye yowled, running from his den. He had a bundle of herbs clamped tightly in his jaws. Marigold, for the wounds, comfrey, for her bad leg, and thyme, for the shock. He chewed the marigold, dripping the sweet healing juices into Featherpaw's open wounds. The young she-cat twitched in her sleep.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 am

"Do all hunters do what?" Quartzprickle replied back, quizzically. She had began to clean her bloody maw, swiping her tongue and paw over it continuously. (wb)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

Sleetpaw swallowed the last of the vole. Her gaze shifted around and she leaned forward as though about to share a particularly juicy secret. "Sneak prey, you know, before you hunt for the Warriors." She whispered. Her gaze darted around again, as though a warrior was going to come from know where and punish them.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 am

Quartzprickle gently shook her head and meowed,"If a hunter is loyal to her clan, then they shall not eat it without reason. There are some of us who do, well, did, before they passed on. On the other paw, we were setting on a bit of a trek to the edge of our territory on the far side and we needed our food." She then began to bury the skin and bones beneath the ground, her large, snowy white paws churning the soil with ease and her thick, spiny tail there to sweep up the stray dirt.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 am

Foggypath just growled in response and followed. At the scent of blood, his eyes narrowed, but he didn't say anything.

Owlpaw winced in sympathy with Featherpaw. Poor Featherpaw. But I guess she was kind of asking for it, yowling at Hellspire like that.

Ashenrose had completely ignored the fight as she stalked out of camp to go hunting.

((WB..))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 am

Mintpaw ran over quickly and started chewing the comfry root then applied it to the broken leg. He quickly grabbed the thyme and chewed it up put it in Featherpaw's mouth. Them rubbed her throught so she would swallow it.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:56 am

Watching at Hellspire stalked into the Medicine cat's den, Deltapaw shuttered at the sheer force the warrior used on Featherpaw. If he would attack her, would he attack another hunter apprentice?! I sure d-don't want to get on his bed side....Mrrrrwwww! Whimpering and shaking, she scurried through the crowd to get to the apprentices den, accidentally bumping into Owlpaw as she hurried away, her rich brown gaze staring fearfully back at the apprentice as if he too would attack her for her mistake.

Shadderpaw's shock dissipated and his usual face, lacking of interest, appeared. He yawned and padded slowly away, as if nothing had happened and he was just woken up from an afternoon nap. With the sun going down, his body looked as if it were made of shadows, the rings around his shut eyes looking like dark pits of oblivion that swallows up the light of day.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am

((*snickers* I saw that account fail, GOW. Also, it's spelled 'throat'.))

Ashenrose slunk through the forest. She knew a patrol had gone out earlier, so she purposefully headed in the other direction so she wouldn't run into them. The hunter raised her nose to the air and took a long, deep breath.

Owlpaw flinched, then noticed her expression. "It's fine," he mumbled, glancing down at his paws.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:11 am

Featherpaw's eyes flickered open. "Wha?" She murmered, glancing at the apprentice standing over her. "Hey! Get the fuck outta here! I can take care of myself!" She hissed, immediatly falling down after she got up.

"Featherpaw, your leg is broken. You're not going anywhere without assistance. But it's only a small fracture. Should be healed in a few days," Emerald eyes meowed, picking up the struggling apprentice and taking her to his den.

(So..I've disable Featherpaw for a few days. Now I'll get to work with Veiledmist.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 am

(Moar like Hellspire disabled her XD)

Making a sharp turn into the den, she flung herself into hers and her brother's nest, twisting her body up so she laid in an awkward position that protected her down soft lower belly. Sniffling, she muttered to herself, her eyes glazed as she remembered what Hellspire had told her just after the patrol had first left camp and every other cat was too busy to notice.

He slunk closely behind her, causing her pelt to prickle and blood to freeze as he rested his chin upon her shoulder. His tongue rasped around his fangs as he bent ever so closer to her ear, gray eyes gleaming black. "Now...Deltapaw, you shall be my little...servant. Serve me and I shall protect you...exclusively." She couldn't move, nor deny the malicious warrior of his orders. "I need someone willing to follow me, to make sure I never go without. But defy me, and you shall take your last breathe at my paws...."

She couldn't believe how terrified she was. Don't worry yourself, Deltapaw. The clan and its warriors are here to protect us. Even if we do have to sacrifice a bit of our freedom. Giving a nervous chuckle, she tightened her body. Besides, who needs freedom? Its too terrifying for any cat to handle....any cat like me. Wearing her odd nervous grin, she noticed Shadderpaw enter the den and lay beside her in their nest.

Glancing at her through slitted eyes, Shadderpaw grunted and mumbled,"What're you so giddy 'bout?" Without waiting for a reply, he laid his head down on the moss and fell asleep, leaving his kinmate to think among her lonesome.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 am

Veiledmist slunk silently into camp, picking a scrawny mouse off the fresh-kill pile. He didn't really approve of amking she-cats fetch food; he wanted to keep as fit as possible. He only ate the smallest prey on the pile which is why his pelt constantly clung to his bones, even in green-leaf. The jumpy tom sat down and quickly ate most of the prey, leaving a little meat on it before burrying it. He padded into the medicine cat's den, seeing a commotion, and asked Emeraldeye politely, "What happened while I was gone?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:43 am

Hellspire, sitting instead as he waited for Emeraldeye, mewed,"An apprentice got out of hand and attacked me, so I put her in her place." He wore a slinky grin as he drew one claw around in the dirt as if he were slicing out the organs of a fallen enemy.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:51 am

"Why don't I believe you?" Veiledmist asked, his mistrust for Hellspire never faltering. "I think you provoked it. Which apprentice is it, anyway?" He asked. Sighing, the gray warrior stared at his paws with his tail flicking. His ribs jutted out from his pelt.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 am

Hellspire chuckled and just shrugged. "Whatever. Think what you think....It was Featherpaw, that annoying runt." More blood trickled down his forehead, onto his muzzle. Licking at it, he stuck his tongue out playfully and growled, wearing a twisted grin,"You must be really stupid, Veiledmist, if you didn't see that broke mess of an apprentice."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 am

"I didn't feel like seeing a mangled body today, so I tried not to look. Works really well if you try. I wouldn't blame you for attacking her, but you must've really pissed her off this time," Veiledmist meowed casually, stealing a quick glance at Featherpaw. "Did you break her leg?!" He yowled, surprised when he saw the horrible angel at which it was facing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am

"Oopsie. Did I do that? My bad." Hellspire's mocking tone was dripping with stupidity, most not sure how he even became a warrior. "Seems I've fractured a bit of my skull. Nothing a little bondage can't fix, am I right?" He gently nudged Veiledmist's shoulder as he chuckled, his thick crimson fur soaking up much of the blood and his fluffy, black-tipped tail jittering with excitement.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 am

Veiledmist rolled his eyes. "What if it doesn't heal properly? You could've ruined that apprentice's life forever. You probably traumatized her, if anything!" He hissed, getting annoyed by the large warrior. He got to his paws and left the den, cursing Hellspire under his breath. If there's anycat more stupid, I'd like to see them, he thought. Then he saw Shadowcore lounging around. Speak of the devil...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 am

Crawling out of the den, Deltapaw looked around camp, seeing not many others floating about, she walked slowly out of hiding. Stretching out her legs and tail, she yawned lazily and continued over to the fresh kill pile, getting ready to pick the last piece left, a stale mouse with a crushed tail. Passing Shadowcore and Veiledmist, she shivered a bit, her bright, rich gaze flashing over to them for a brief second before she finally got over to the pile where the lone piece lay.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

After seeing that shocking thing Mintpaw started walking to the nursery again.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 am

This clan, Fatalspawn thought, with a sigh. Is humiliating to be part of.....Everyone is either stupid or arrogant. She spotted Hellspire in the Medicine cat's den. Especially that crazy fool. Taking on a kit with such force. It makes me feel ill just thinking about it.....

Mangokit and Pinkykit slept peacefully by their mother's side.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Veiledmist glanced in Deltapaw's way. He felt bad for her, having to settle for the worst of the prey. He padded over to her sighing as he mewed, "You don't have to eat that piece of fox-dung. I'll catch something better for you."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Looking up with wide, brown and pale blue eyes, Deltapaw stared at Veiledmist, struggling to figure out if he was being sincere or just hiding the same motives as Hellspire to make her his little slave. Silently, she bit down hard into the cold, tiny body to muffle her chattering teeth and she quickly shook her head. Her bright spots seemed to flicker as her body rippled, backing up slowly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 pm

"If that is what you wish, then," Veiledmist meowed quietly, disappearing quickly into the forest like a theif in the night. He caught the sweet scent of vole among a few fallen leaves. He quickly dispatched the little creature with a swift leap and a bite to the neck. Staring at his paws, he brought the prey back to camp and dropped it on the empty spot where there was usually prey. "If you're still hungry, feel free," He meowed to Deltapaw, padding into the warrior's den.

(Done with Veiledmist for now, since I've revealed a portion of his personality. Now I have to work on Shadowcore.)

At the smell of prey, Shadowcore leaped up and padded over to the pile. "I'll take that," He mumbled more to himself, plucking the fresh catch, which was still warm, from the ground. He ate it slowly, savoring the delicious flavors. He kicked the bones behiind him, expecting a she-cat to come rushing up and bury them for him.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Deltapaw, who's mouse had dropped from her mouth at the fresh scent of prey, was still standing there, staring at how fast the older tom had eaten the vole. Stomach growling, she remembered her piece and picked it back up, her eyes glued to Shadowcore as he tossed away the bones. Gulping, she backed up a couple of steps before sitting down and picking at the tough fur and flesh.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Smokemask sighed, Troublesome apprentices...wandering off... he thought. He and Foggypath were walking back to camp, they had scented Shadderpaw's scent going in the direction of camp. He thought Relicheart had said something about showing Lavapaw around the territory, he wasn't sure, he was getting old and his ears weren't what they used to be.

Dusksoul quickly led Roguepaw out of camp. "The training hollow." he said, with a small nod. The tom's paws quickly traversed over the well-worn path to the hollow. He had been taken Roguepaw to the hollow, less and less frequently making the apprentice memorize the terrain of the territory instead. But he hadn't done battle practice in a while, and wished to see where Roguepaw's skills stood.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next