Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side stories and sub-plots

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Side stories and sub-plots Empty Side stories and sub-plots

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 pm

((Yeah this is so you can rp side stories and such while waiting for the main rp to move. It can be anything from whats going on in other parts of the world (Like the families of the main characters) or battles and such. You can even make minor characters and such, even if it's just them having a bad day -inadvertently because the main characters have been dumb-

Allow me to get it started))

Eva-May had always thought herself better then most. She was smarter, stronger and far prettier then many of the worlds people. Not to mention a fantastic trainer, coordinator, researcher. Pretty much anything she put her mind too. She sat cross legged by one of the many large ponds(bordering on a small lake) watching as her Pokemon frolicked in the water. She smiled as she took a bite out of her sandwich. She'd had no idea that following the migratory habits of Milotic would lead her to Unova. She'd come off the river she had been following to see the art at Narceane City and followed the sent of mud grass and water to have a quite lunch with her thoughts.

Eva-May was always dressed for work, A full body thermal wetsuit(blue, no head on it) covered her body. There was a simple light sarong tied around her waist like a skirt and a headband kept her hair out of her face. Her large duffel bag lay open on the ground next to her(Her beaded blue sandals neatly tucked away inside.) and her lunch balanced carefully on her lap
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Side stories and sub-plots Empty Re: Side stories and sub-plots

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Trudging through the path that crossed the river was a man with shaggy, black hair and dark, sullen eyes. His skin was thin and a sickly ghost white color, his veins visible on his scarred knuckles. He wore a black cloak, the hood hanging around his neck. His pants were baggy, grey, and torn at the knees and his torso and arms remained hidden. His eyes gleamed a reddish crimson, dark bags hanging beneath them.

As he walked, he glanced sideways at the girl sitting by the river, eating her lunch. He then looked away and continued walking, not caring if she recognized him, like her did her. Beside him was a rough looking Flareon covered in scars and old gashes. Her dark eyes shined with the gloss rage of hate and desire.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Eva froze, her back going ramrod straight. It was like the world suddenly stopped for a moment, she turned her head and for a single moment locked eyes with the young man walking past. Another one, she knew all the trainers out of Blackthorne, their faces imprinted in her memory. She wrapped her food back up and slipped on her shoes, she stood up and returned her Pokemon to their balls.

"Abel of Blackthorne" She said, loud enough for him to hear. "Being from that old town you must surely know what it means for trainers to make eye contact." She turned around and put her hands on her hips, watching the back of him. She was small, shorter then her sister by about half a foot. Her eyes though, Drake family blue, pale and intelligent.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Abel stopped his walked, though he didn't turn around to face the girl. The Flareon spun around and snarled at Eva, her long fangs just inching to sink themselves into the flesh of her foes. "Ren.....calm yourself," he spoke with a calm voice, though the pokemon only stopped her growling. "Eva, was it? Its been some time, hasn't it. What is it you want now....weakling?" He turned his head to the side, his dark eyes piercing sharp and horrifying, like a murderer just about to kill their latest victim. "Surely.....it isn't a battle you desire? Not after last time......correct?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Eva flexed her hand, she still felt the scar where she had shoved her hand down one of his Pokemon's throat to stop the attack that would of killed her own Pokemon. "I wont ever forget. You should know I am always in the mood for a good battle." She said, a lazy smile curling her lips, though it looked almost like sneer. "Last time I didn't have my propper team, they were in training, young. You'll find the ones I have with me now are no-where near weak."

Her pokeballs were now hanging from her sarong by means of special clips, she dropped her hand and lightly traced it along them, wondering who to use first.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Turning a complete 180 around, he faced Eva, his typical bored, blank expression upon his face. His arm moved from within the cloak, holding an odd looking ball, one not familiar to the average trainer. It was one of the special made pokeballs, only used by the ancient Dragon Sages themselves, and only them. He had managed to get his hands on one, however, along with the Dratini egg, and used them to his advantage. Clicking the ball once, it exploded in mass of dark, menacing light, and erupting from the capsule was a looming Dragonite. But this one was different from most; his orange color was much dimmer than a normal Dragonite's, almost pale. His eyes were glazed over with the lust for pain and misery, reflecting his own past life. The dragon's antenna with tattered and torn, one even hanging by a mere strip of flesh and muscle. His wings had scarred holes and long, jagged fangs poked out of his open maw, showing how they had developed improperly. But the most odd thing about the creature was its height. He towered nearly twice the size of even the tallest ranked Dragonite ever recorded in history.

"Fine, let's make this quick though. Lucifer, use Hyper Beam."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 11:13 pm

THREE WEEKS AGO

"What... what am I going to t... tell... M-Muire when sh-she gets back?" Sobbed the young girl as she sat next to her older brother. "Sh-she'll be devastated! And it's my fault."

The boy next to her just shook his head. "Laur, it's not your fault. It never was. There's no way you could have seen this coming. The fire..." He closed his eyes. "No one saw it coming. The fire..."

He stood abruptly, the girl looking up at him, teary-eyed. "W-what are you doing?"

He pulled out his Pokegear and dialed a number. "Yeah? Joe? You know that favor you owe me...?" He listened to the man's voice. "Yeah, ticket to Driftveil, plus one Pokemon."

He glanced down at his sister, his bright blue eyes meeting hers. "This is my mess..." He said. "And I'm going to clean it up."

PRESENT DAY

A teenaged boy stepped off of the ship, wearing a thin black jacket over a very light blue T-shirt. He wore dark blue jeans and a dark baseball hat. His hand were jammed in his pockets and his bright eyes seemed dimmed by his seemingly quiet attitude. He was followed by a large, dark, menacing-looking Luxray.

"C'mon, Zen. We need to get out of this town as fast as we can. She'll already be past us." He and his Pokemon shoved their way through the crowd and headed out of town.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 pm

"Calypso! Make it hail!" She called as Abel let out his own pokemon. The lapras appeared in the water to the right. She tipped her head skyward and a beam of light shot from it's horn into the sky, bringing dark clouds from all directions. Hail the size of fists fell from the sky just as the hyperbeam charged and shot towards her. "Blizzard!"

Calypso opened her maw and a giant just of super chilled air shot from her mouth towards the dragonite' hyper beam, sup'd up by the hail that got caught in the massive gust

Whoever said lapras was slow has never met this one in the water.

(Did I mention her pokemon are also BAMF's?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Before Lucifer used his attack, he launched himself into the sky, and with his holey wings, he beat up a storm.

"Lucifer, Hurricane!"

The wing spiraled around him, sucking up some of the water from the river, struggling to pull up Calypso as well. Beating his wings faster, his pulled up enough of the water and snow from the Blizzard and with Calypo, the water, blending with the dashing wind, turned to razor sharp aqua blades and begun slicing the Lapras.

Grinning, he knew his next attack would end Calypso if Eva wasn't careful.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 pm

"HYDRO PUMP. SEND IT BACK!"

Calypso's head shot up, fighting against the pull of the wind, cutting off the blizzard and replacing it with a massive spray of water, going up and up and up. Smashing apart the blades and carrying up towards the dragonite, the shot had lost most of it's power, but it did cover the massive dragon with a layer of water and sleet from the blizzard.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am

(( His name is Jeremy now. Deal with it. ))

"My God, I haven't seen something like that since... since..." Jeremy stammered, as he spotted a massive dragon form in the air, colliding with sleet and water. "Since..." He shook his head to clear it of his thoughts. "Come on, Zen! That's a good place to start." The Luxray dashed after him as he sped towards the scene of the epic battle.

(( He hasn't seen something like that since he started that fire in the forest and Third Degree wigged out to protect Muire and her friend. :3 Third Degree is actually really powerful, but isn't fully trained yet, and only shows his true potential when he or his friends are in danger. With a better trainer, he would probably be a complete powerhouse, but he wouldn't leave Muire for anything. My god, this OOC thing is longer than the thing I typed. DON'T HIT ME ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

Roaring in rage, Lucifer flew up even higher, grabbing onto the Lapras with his long, mangled digging into Calypso's fins, pulling her into the sky, beyond the clouds. With a distorted voice, Lucifer cried,"This...is how it feels....to fly!!"

"Lucifer, Sky Drop!"

At once, the creature released his captive, sending her falling down through the air, away from the river, a stream of blood drawing out from where his claws had punctured her flesh.

As he watched as she fell, Abel smirked and called back his Dragonite, sending out Cleaver to finish the job. "Cleaver, do we have a Lapras head mounted back home? No, I don't believe so. And that shell will sell very nicely, I'm sure...."

(3rd Degree Burn sounds like a total Digimon there for a second, with the whole power thing when Muire's in danger.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 12:20 am

Jeremy gasped and Zen immediately sprung to action. The Luxray leapt into the air, smacking into the Lapras to transfer energy, hopefully knocking her over the water rather than land. Still, it would leave a nasty bruise on both Pokemon. "ZEN!" Yelled Jeremy. "JUST HIT HIM!" The black Pokemon let off a bolt of electricity at the dragon, not caring if it was 'against trainer rules' or not. He wasn't about to let that Pokemon die.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 am

"CALYPSO RETURN, NEMEAN THUNDER!"

Before she hit the ground Calypso was surrounded in red light and was replaced on the field by a frankly damn fine looking shiny Luxray. Neaman roared and the sound shook through the air and lighting fell from the sky towards Cleaver. Now Eva wasn't a fan of sea-food but the sight of the horrendously ugly creature turned her stomach and made her feel like a roast was in order. If Sacha had been here. She thought, it would already be mush.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 am

Zen flew right through the red light and landed with a loud splash in the water. He attempted to paddle to the surface and it became apparent that he couldn't swim. Jeremy dashed to the water's edge and flung himself in, grabbing the Pokemon and throwing him on the shore.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 12:29 am

Abel merely twitched a finger and the creature set off, its powerful claws crunching the air with their razor sharp edges.

"Hmmm...what could I use for a 1 hit KO? Oh, I know. Cleaver, use Guillotine!"

(Major WB. sorry)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 06, 2012 12:39 am

Nemean stared it down as it came up, sparks jumping from her golden fur, dragging static from the air until blue lightning was crackling around her claws and sparking outwards. "Discharge." Eva ordered. The air cracked as the supercharged lightning shot from the pokemons body, hitting anything that got too close, including the massive drawduant, which had been creeping forward. While the last attack was still ending Eva called another command. "Thunder Fang!"

Nemean raced forward, more electricity jumping through her teeth and she crunched down on it's upper 'arm.' The air was turning to a thick fog around them as the lightning heated up the area.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 06, 2012 9:05 am

(Because I can.)

Sylvia breathed in the fresh air of Johto, a whole new region to explore. Fireheart gazed happily into the sky beside her with Limp floating suspiciously close to one of his wings. Mr. Jiggles sat by her feet, looking for something to transform into.
The four immediatly set off, finding a patch of grass rather quickly. What could be here? Caterpies? Weedles? Sylvia thought. Mabye there'd be some new bug Pokemon that she could slaughter with her thrusting manhood awesome Pokemon.

(Story of Fireheart's many tail scars.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 am

( Ya want her to run into past Muire, Laur, and Jeremy a couple times? It would probably be in the same timeline and the three are natively from Johto. At least their story is, Laur and Jeremy were actually born in Kanto, but started their journey with Muire in Johto. )

Jeremy climbed onto the shore alongside his Pokemon, panting and watching the battle warily. It didn't look good, not at all. Someone was going to get hurt or killed, and at the very least, he didn't want it to be Zen. He scrambled away as quick as he could and rested not far from the battle area, still within sight.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 11:37 am

Abel glanced at Jeremy and his Luxray, and for a moment, he believed they would play as good target practice for his own team. Clutching one of the sphere capsules in his hand, the dark looking man tossed the Duskball towards the fleeing trainer and shouted,"Crow, please go and direct our friends out of here......to the Afterlife!" As his Dusknoir charged after the two, Abel looked down at the creature by his side and asked,"Ren, I see longing in your eyes. Please, go and join Crow in assisting them."

Ren growled in delight and darted over, her Heat Wave attack already cause the temperature to skyrocket. "Damn right!! Hey Crow, don't slow me down or I'll have Lucifer eat your hands."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 am

Jeremy blinked and scampered backwards, tripping and landing on his back. He shook it off and stood tall, eyes narrowed. "C'mon, Zen." He cracked a smile. "Let's show 'em not to mess with us."

He let out a sharp whistle and the Luxray sprang into action, charging his bite with electricity as he chomped down on Ren.

(( Thunder Fang, Wild Discharge, Crunch, Protect. Remind me to write Zen's moves down. Two against one? That's not fair. Time to throw in a PLOOOOT TWIIIST. XD ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 am

(Abel doesn't play fair....)

As Ren got the shit beaten out of her, Crow had disappeared, then reappeared behind Zen, his eyes glowing a dark shade of purple.

"Crow, use Hex!"

Suddenly, the lights vanished and only Zen and Crow could be seen through the black darkness. A glowing ring appeared beneath Zen's paws and many strange inscription spelled out a curse. At once, the purple light of the seal enveloped the Luxray and sharp, dagger like sparks of negative energy sapped away at the pokemon's strength, feeding Crow's own power.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 pm

"ZEN!" Screeched Jeremy, springing forward. "ZEN, HANG ON!" The Luxray growled and focused, shaking his head. "Ugh, this'll be tougher than we-"

"Two against one? That's not fair." A brown haired girl grinned as she stepped out from the forest.

"Laur? How did you get here so quickly?" Jeremy asked, taking a step backwards in surprise.

"I knew you'd be in trouble. And Joe has an airplane too, remember?" She rolled her eyes. "What's more, I could take more than one Pokemon." She had a Pikachu resting on her shoulder, but the looks of him, he wouldn't be fighting today. "Winter, Autumn, Morgan." She tossed three Pokeballs on the ground and three Absols sprang out.

"You brought the da-" Jeremy's protest was cut off by Laur pulling a small flute from her pocket.

"Okay, let's start." She began playing a slow tune, and the three Pokemon began moving. Their dance was slow, mesmerizing, and disarming.

(( LAUR COMMANDS HER POKEMON WITH THE POWER OF DANCE ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Abel chuckled and replied,"Ok then. Eros, come on out and join Ren!" A large Skarmory appeared, his beak tinged black from being burn constantly during training with Ren.

Ren shot out with a Fire Blast, knowing to save her best attack, Trump Card, for last. The inferno warped around, turning black as it blended with Eros's first attack, Ominous Wind. While such the combination occurred, a blast or red and blue light spiraled through the center of the flaming jet and Eros's sword-sharp beak was pointed straight at the dancing trio as his Brave Bird attack was powered and sped up by the Dark Burning Blast.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Laur's tune quickly sped up, and was now fast-paced and violent. The Absols weaved back and forth, pausing only for a second as they were burned. They began moving faster and faster, and suddenly joined in the song, with low, melodious, haunting voices.

Jeremy grinned. "Perish Song. Oh, you sly dog." He whispered to Laur, who tweaked an eyebrow, to focused on the music to respond. "Alright, Zen, return!" He threw the Pokeball out at the Luxray. "You got this from here?"

Laur tweaked her eyebrow again as a 'yes.'

"I'll stick around until the fight's over." He stated. "These guys don't look friendly."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next