Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side stories and sub-plots

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Side stories and sub-plots - Page 5 Empty Re: Side stories and sub-plots

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Blair grunted, his eyes wide with shock. He turned around and stared down at the little bug Pokemon. "What the hell?"

The little Pichu huffed angrily as it looked at the Beautifly from Valentina's right shoulder. "Ya need me to rascal this chic up, Blair?" It balled up its tiny fists, as if ready to pummel up the next person- or Pokemon- that looked at him the wrong way. "'Cause I'll gladly do it!"

The large Empoleon sighed. "No Pic, I don't need you to rascal anyone up. You're too small to do it anyway. I can handle this."

Pic was enraged. "DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE YOU'RE BIGGER THAN ME, 'CAUSE I'LL MESS YOU UP, BOY!! I'M BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN ANYONE HERE, SO THERE!!! AND I'M NO PIPSQUEAK OR SMALL FRY, OR SHORTIE!!!" To Valentina, it all sounded like Pic chirping like a maniac.

Valentina grabbed Pic and held him to her chest. "Calm down little buddy, s'all good." She stroked the little electric mouse, hoping he'd calm down.

Blair sighed. "I never called you any of those names." He looked back down at the Beautifly. "Now, who are you?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Heart blinked her big eyes at Blair, and with a shrill voice, she squealed. "GOTTA FIND CENTER!! OR THE YUMMY SMEL- OHHHH!!! GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT!!!!!!!! KARMA AND ENVY ARE HAVING BABEHZ!!!! LITTLE BITTY BABEHZ AND I GET TO BE THE AUNT!! OR IS IT 'ANT'?! I CAN NEVER REMEMBE- Oooooo!! Who are YOOOOOOOOOU?!" She flittered around the Empoleon's head before clinging to the trainer's nose with her small body. "HEEEEEEEEEELLO!"

It was a slightly muffled cough that joggled the wild insect back to reality, and she turned her head to see a sniffling girl, who was busy wiping her nose with her wristband, riding on the back of a Metagross with a blanket wrapped up in a ball in her crisscross lap. "H-Heart! What do you think you're doing? We were getting worried- Now, return." She held out a Pokeball and the butterfly pokemon was absorbed from Valentina's face. "S-sorry about tha-" She broke off with a cough and began rubbing her puffy eyes. "Crap! Stupid..uhhh.....uhhhhh..... allergies? Yeah, yeah! Allergies!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Valentina cocked her head to the side. Well this chic's nuts. Running around with a retarded looking bug Pokemon....when she's sick too. Damn. "S'cool. So...who're you? And what's with that Pokemon of yours?"

Pic grunted, his arms crossed. He wanted more attention, but knew this wasn't the time for that. He jumped from Valentina's shoulder onto her head, using her hair as a boost, and disappeared into her hat. The girl took no mind to this, as if it were a usual thing.

Lolli, the girl's Lickitung, dashed over to the random girl with the 'allergies', and licked her, happily.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm

AJ coughed and patted Oxford's head, still looking at the girl. "I could ask you the same thing, but since such a cool person, I'll tell ya. The name's AJ and I'm the current reigning champion of Hoenn, beating the Elite Four with only one Pokemon." By this time, she was standing in the Metagross' back, with one hand in a fist, covering her mouth, and her other hand out facing Valentina in an odd stance (Jiraiya stance!! XD), her emerald eyes gleaming. However, with another flurry of coughs, she plopped down back onto the Metagross, covering her mouth and putting her free hand on top of the round object beside her. "Errk- So, who are you?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Valentina rolled her eyes. "Pfft, no biggy. I beat the Elite Four in Sinnoh, Kanto and Johto, and Hoenn all with this big guy." She looked at the Empoleon as she pat him on the back. "He's amazing. Of course so are my other Pokemon." She pointed to herself with her thumb. "I'm Valentina, Gym Leader in training."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5