Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side stories and sub-plots

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Side stories and sub-plots - Page 4 Empty Re: Side stories and sub-plots

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 am

(sounds good)

It was nearly five in the morning, with the sun slowly on the rise, when the jet arrive in Mistralton City, the young girl still asleep as the lithe cream body of Leona carried her away upon her back off the jet. Leading the Persian across the large city was a tall, primped man in black, a gentle smile on his face. Beside him walked a large purplish pale Pokemon reaching him in height, its long tail coiled at the tip, its large amethyst eyes glued to the sleeping child as they continued towards the station, collecting their tickets, and taking seats upon the express. It was close to midday when they finally arrived in Accumula Town, where the butler and his Persian bought a room in a hotel to wait for their young master's return from Nuvema Town. The sun beamed down and the child had begun to come to, rubbing her eyes gently with her fists as she was carried by the large purple Pokemon into Nuvema Town, the elegant looking Pokemon's sights on the lab.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 am

Juniper leaned over her desk, trying to reach behind and grab the cords that had fallen from her computer. "Minnie, dear. Can you grab these silly things?" She called to the Minccino eating a late lunch. He looked up from his food and scrambled over to the professor, easily fitting down behind to desk to grab the cords and pass them into her waiting hands. "Thank you sweetie." She said, petting his head gently.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:49 am

(Just a note: Liddie's mother apparently 'purchased' a shiny male Joltik whom Juniper is said to be holding till the send date for Liddie's upcoming birthday. But since she's on her way already, she'll be 'collecting' him early. That's how Liddie got all of her Unova Pokemon without ever visiting the region.)

The creature approached the lab, knocking upon the door with the knuckles of the back of one of his lightly curled fists, still cradling the small girl with his other free arm, her sapphire blue eyes clouded with sleepy confusion. "Xe-Xenon, where are you taking me? Ahh uhhh uhhh..." she yawned, blinked her large eyes slowly as the giant only blinked at her with a smile before looking back up at the door, his long, deep purple tail hovering with a slight twitch as a tiny insect began chewing within his fur.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:59 am

"I wasn't expecting any one was I?" Juniper muttered, looking up from her tangled cords and scratching lightly at the side of her head. She sighed and stood up, lightly dusting off her lab coat before moving to open the door, only to slam it shut when she was greeted face to face with a Mew-Two. She slowly opened it again when no wave of psychic energy blasted it open. She sighed again, deep with relief when she spotted Liddie. "What are you doing here Liddie?"
(Her phone was out because of the cord incident.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 am

(Lol cool.)

Liddie rubbed her eyes softly once before before patting her partner's hip gently, a sign for him to set her down. "T-thank you Xenon. Oh, yes, Miss Juniper. I have come to both collect my gift and to sight-see this region and all its untold glory. I've brought my most prized Pokemon, some of them from even this region as well." She yawned once more before straightening out her gown and pulled up one knee-high sock which had fallen slack.

Xenon dipped his head in respect to the Professor, his deep violet eyes glittering as he used his mind powers to speak. "Greets Juniper of Unova. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. May my master and I be welcomed here in open arms."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:15 am

"Oh... of course, both of you come right in and make your selves at home. I'll just go get your gift Liddie, feel free to take anything you want from the fridge." Juniper said, slightly flustered by the telepathy. She quickly went to grab Liddie's pokemon. The Professor wasn't exactly a fan of 'buying' pokemon but she'd been asked to look after this one. She unlocked her special draw and pulled out the ball.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 am

With a loud 'eep!', Liddie had followed the Professor into the other room, her eyes glittering widely at the capsule in which her new Pokemon slept. Pulling out one of her pink, heart-crested Loveballs, Liddie hopped jittery about as Juniper held the Joltik, confined in her hands.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:21 am

"Happy early birthday Liddie, now this ones special so take care of him." Juniper said and dropped the ball gently in the little girls hands, she found being around small children exhausting, especially this one. "You have a place to stay I assume?"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:30 am

"Oh yes yes! I'll be returning to a hotel where Sebastian and Leona are renting," she replied, staring at the tiny capsule. Clicking the center button, enlarging the ball and releasing the creature inside. Once out, the tiny Pokemon jittered with static electricity, his bright florescent yellow and orchard colors flashing excitedly. Kneeling down to look the tiny body in the eyes, Liddie smalled softly and put out a few fingers for the baby pokemon to scent before scratching the top of it's back and cooing,"Now little friend, why don't you come with me and play with your new family?" It gave a shrill chirp, hopping around with its delicate legs and it made Liddie giggle, tapping its head gently with the pink capsule, a bright pale light enveloping the Joltik's body. Once it was collected, she quickly released him and picked him up in her hands. "Now then, I shall name you Axel. Now, to meet your....Hmmm.....Papa! Yes, your papa!" She spun around to see Xenon staring with surprise back at her, his mouth stuck within the cup of yogurt.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am

Juniper smiled at the girl. "Well you can get lunch from the fridge if you want, I'm afraid I have to get back to work. Allot of new trainers have been passing through and I have to keep track of them all." She said, flicking on her computer and waiting for it to boot up.

(sorry wb)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:47 am

Gulping down his mouth full of tapioca pudding, his maw still dripping with the creamy colored food, Xenon gave a weak smile and replied, using his mind of course,"Well, if its a papa you want me to be, then a papa I shall become. Welcome to the family, little lord Axel." He swept his tail to the side, as Liddie barreled into his side, groping at his belly as she attempted to hug the towering psychic type, the tiny Axel clutching the top of her head. "Thank you very much Professor. If it is work that you must finish, we need not intrude. If there is anything you may need us for, we shall be residing in Accumula Town till further notice." And with an excited giggly laugh, the Mewtwo plucked up Liddie, allowing her to cling to his back with her small pale hands gripped tightly on the loop connected to the back of his neck, Axel still atop her her and chewing on the end of a ribbon. "Goodbye now." And the three made their way back through the route towards their destination, beginning their own new adventure.

(There, I'll be done with Liddie for a bit until more happens with Rayla and the crew.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:56 am

Juniper waved good bye, closing the door behind them. She walked over to her computer and opened her call. "There might be a slight problem." Juniper said.
"And what is that?" The accented voice replied.
"There is a wild card entering the game... Lidia Phantis, she's bound to get into trouble."
"I'll keep eyes on her."
"Thank you. I'll get back to tracking the trainers."
"Good, how are those ones I spotted doing?"
"The trio have acquired their first badges, the others are not far behind."
"Very good"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm

~
~
~
Sighing as she gently rubbed the striped back of the Swinub, watching quietly as the creature shook on her lap from its pains. "There there Swinub-" She was cut off by a loud belch and a satisfied groan from the tiny pig pokemon. "See? I told you it was only gas pains. You weren't dying." After receiving a couple of messy kisses on her cheek from the delighted pokemon, she set the little lady piglet down beside her chair in the dark cabin, hearing the low creaking of the wooden floor sending a chill up both her and her pokemons' spines. She smiled softly as the little Swinub waddled over to the corner of the cabin where a large group of forest pokemon laid curled up in a mass of sleeping fur.

An Ursaring declared most of the sleeping area, though a pretty large Stantler sat pressed up against him, his hooves tucked neatly beneath his belly. As for the rest of the pokemon sleeping, Lopunny remained curled up to the open side of the Ursaring, laying half on him and half on the wooden floor, while Raticate, Furret, Fantasia the Linoone, and now Swinub were all coiled up in a great ball atop the giant bear pokemon's belly. They all seemed so peaceful, all snug and friendly. After all, they had taken care of one another ever since Kat had found them.

With a tired moan, Kat pushed herself off of the small wood chair, muttering thoughts of how it's hard surface had made her butt feel flat as she gently scratched the chin and breast of the tiny Pidgey that sat perched on her shoulder. She began making her way over to the group of her furry allies, holding out a finger for her birdie friend to move to. Before she sat down on the wood floor, she held her finger out to one of the sleeping Stantler's horns, allowing Pidgey to perch upon him and rest, then the ranger used her calm hand to softly stroke the deer pokemon's long muzzle before laying down, with her head propped up against Stantler's strong neck, his long mane-like fur acting like a plush pillow. However, she couldn't sleep as her weary burnt gaze had traveled slowly to the other side of the room to look at row of six battered pokeballs. A lump seemed to form in her throat as she stared at the capsules, knowing what type of battle-scarred creatures lay dormant within their confines. It made her heart ache to know that she was entrusted with watching Abel's pokemon, but under his orders not to release them from their balls due to punishment for their failure to defeat some trainer whom Abel had said was nobody, but Kat knew that girl with the wetsuit stood like a rival for him.

For a moment, she was hesitate to go through with her actions, however, her heart collided with her brain, and won. She looked down at the small, uncomfortable looking cot where the row of capsules lay: A Netball, A Nestball, a Cherishball, an Ultraball, a Duskball, and a blood encrusted Greatball. All seemed defaced and worn, deep scratches or dents or discoloration characterizing the capsules. So, with beads of nervous sweat decorating her forehead and neck, she reached down and grabbed two of the less damaged capsule, Nestball with left and Ultraball with her right. Releasing whatever pokemon was within the two capsules, she backed up to see Eros the Skarmory and Ren the Flareon standing before her. She knew the rest of the team was cruel and vicious and she didn't want to completely disregard Abel's warning.

So, with her wide, watching eyes, Kat looked at Ren and Eros in hopes they would remain calm. Upon being released, Ren was excited, expecting to see her beloved trainer, but when she only saw Kat, she spat in disgust and ran beneath the old cot, her bristled back pressed against the hard wooden wall, her fiery eyes looking up at the ranger with pure hatred. Startled by the growl, Kat backed up towards her own pokemon and sat down, though she kept her eyes on the pokemon and pokeballs on the cot. However, Eros wasn't as hostile, and his claws made a sharp clinking, metallic sound as he took one step forward, his beady orange eyes still on Kat. In an attempt to lure him over, Kat held out her hand and froze as the large silver and crimson bird dart over at a speed the ranger's eyes couldn't follow. And as the pokemon neared the group and the human, he slowed to a surprising stop and pressed the blunt top of his beak onto the palm of Kat's hand, allowing her to stroke his head. Startled, but relieved, Kat followed Eros' wishes and began rubbing his head, allowing him to perch beside her and the group to rest, the Skarmory pleased to do so. Its no wonder why Eros was named after Cupid. He may seem mean, but he can quite kind and sweet too.

Enraged at how her battle partner was acting with the so called 'shamefully ugly human,' Ren stared at the group with bloodlust, though she made no attempt to move from her spot beneath the cot. How dare Eros treat her with such kindness!! If my love, Master, were here, he'd be torn to to pieces, wing by wing! And I'd do it personally! Stupid bloody bird!

(This post has nothing to do with the rest of the RP. Its only a filler to help get either this or the regular RP back on the move. So, whatever Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:17 pm

(Well on the main I'm waiting for DN. I'm sure I can think of something to move this one.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:20 pm

(Same here....ya hear that DN?!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm

(( I hear ya. I'm lazy as shit. I don't feel like rping an Aaron and Adler convo so is it cool if i halfass it as shit? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 pm

(Rose?

Ooo, I also edited mah journal.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

(Yes this is Rose, and yes DN you can)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 pm

( Thanks. )
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:34 pm

(Obligatory break post.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

(@.@ Obligatory??)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:41 pm

(o·blig·a·to·ry
Adjective:
Required by a legal, moral, or other rule; compulsory.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:20 pm

The thin girl had pulled herself out of the freezing, choppy waters, her body soaked to the bone with her nose and cheeks a bright red shade, dark bags beneath her sunken eyes. She wheezed and coughed for a moment before she looked around at where she was. "T-this must be the right plac-" She broke off into another flurry of coughs and wheezes  before she wobbled and landed on her rear, falling back into a blackout. The last thing she remembered was the worried orange gaze of her best friend looming above her.
~
When she finally awoke, she peered out a nearby window to see the sun going down and she gasped, for she had arrived there early that morning. Or, she attempted to gasp, but all that came out was a  stifled jet of breath without a sound. The effort was enough to make her begin coughing again as she shifted in her uncomfortable, paper cloth sheets in her lumpy bed in her medicine smelling, mind-numbingly white room. She blinked and attempted to  still her coughs as a young woman wearing a nurse's suit came in with a tray. Finding her breath slowing down, she peered at the tray's contents, seeing a wimpy sandwich, a glass of milk that was probably past it expiration date, and six gleaming red Pokeballs. She gave a weak smile as the woman set the tray down beside the the girl's bed and quickly checked if her fever had gone down before leaving the room. 

With a cough, the girl put one hand over her mouth to block the germs, and used her other hand to greedily pluck up one particular ball with a tear drop seal on the front, just an inch above the center button. She ran her thumb across the sticker-like decoration, then darted it down to the center button and quickly clicked it open. Moving her hand that was on her mouth to to shield her eyes, the red light blasted out and a large Swampert stood on all fours, looming over the girl's body, looking down at her with those same big, worried orange eyes. 

"Heya there.....thanks a lot......my little Squirt..."

~
She was tightening and straightening out her wrinkled collar, wearing her usual orange sport dress with black shorts, her face still flushed, but her once sunken gaze was replaced by a fiery, joyful gleam. 

She gave a slight cough as she began stuffing her belongings back into her small pack that sat on the edge of her bed before taking it up in her hands and strapping around her waist. Her keen gaze darted over to the Swampert who sat a few feet away from her, eating a bit of Pokechow from a small white bowl on the table holding a lamp. The girl smiled at her Pokemon, and watched as he smiled back, before turning around and picking up the rest of her pokeballs, which were all the size of marbles now, and clipped them to her pack's waist strap. She then sighed and walked over to the cushioned chair in the back of the room, where there was a soft blanket draped over something round and bulging. She ran her finger over the plush surface before lifting off the blanket and resting her softened gaze on the precious, delicate package in which she had to protect with her life, it's green-spotted cream surface gleaming. I told you that I would take care of it. This must grow strong, for it is quite important to Mr. Oak, right Squirt? She gave a relieved sigh as she felt the smooth, moist head of her Swampert. She then grabbed up the egg and clutched it tightly before heading to the window and opening it up. 
~
She groaned in annoyance at the hight of the jump. Four floors up- Damn it! She turned to face Squirt and stated,"Alright then. Squirt, dearie, return." She whipped out a Pokeball and sucked the Swampert into the capsule. Returning the ball to her bag, she swapped it out for another ball and released the Pokemon inside. "Oxford, now be quiet, my sweet, and jump!" As the giant Metagross leaped silently out of the high window, the sick girl with the egg under her arm leaped out after him and landed on his back with a thud as he landed on all fours, immediately heading off away from the hospital as the cries of worried nurses began to rise in a frenzy. The girl chuckled, using her free hand to hold onto her racing Pokemon, glancing back at the place where she wasted her whole day. "Heheh ya can't keep me cooped up in a stuffy room all day. I gotta be free roaming." 
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 pm

“BLAIR! FINISH HIM!!”

An Empoleon darted forward, ducking to the side as it raced toward an unexpecting Krokorok. The Empoleon’s eyes were flaming blue from the rush of the battle.

“Now, Blair, use Surf!” A young girl screamed over the noise.

The Empoleon, Blair, jumped up. A huge wave came crashing down, the superior Pokemon riding on it like it was nothing. Krokorok disappeared in the water, causing the poor Pokemon’s trainer to gasp in shock and disappointment. The wave died down, and the fainted Krokorok was visible on the ground.

“Yes! Yahoo! Nice job, bud!” The girl raced over to Blair jumping onto him, giving him a big hug. Blair blushed, but seemed to look rather used to all the attention. A Lickitung in a red skirt and bow ran over to Blair and the young girl, giving Blair a big lick of congratulations. The large bird Pokemon gagged a little from the slobber, but dismissed it.
A Pichu crawled out of the girl’s big, pink hat. He was smiling in excitement for the win. He began to chirp loudly and happily, the tuft of fur on his head swaying in the soft breeze. It was a beautiful day and a perfect opportunity for the young girl, Valentina, to train her Pokemon.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:01 am

The sickly girl clutched the egg carefully, relying completely on her pokemon to keep balance as both her arms were now wrapped securely around the round, delicate object as she sat crisscross on the Metagross' back. "Yes Oxford, keep going." She quickly plucked a Pokeball from her hip and released the pokemon inside. Through the red beam appeared a pinkish Beautifly, who did a flitterly dance on the breeze. "Heart, I want you to go ahead and find the nearest Pokemon center." She smiled as the butterfly creature gave a quick chittery chirp before zooming off.

As she darted through the air above, Heart;s long mouth shuttered as the scent of something sweet caught her drift. "Must.....fight...." She forced her tiny body to keep flying on course, her delicate wings battering the air around her. "But it smells.....so.......GOOOOOD! Despite all her struggling against it, she found herself flying wildly towards the scent. But as she zipped over the endless green grass, the blank color seemed to fill her small brain with nothing but blindness and she crashed into something tall, steel-like and collapsed into the ground. However, the only thing the small shiny Beautifly was worried about was how she never reached her destination.

(She hit Blair. It was nothing more than a bit of a tap to him)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next