Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Liddie slowed her breathing and wiped her face before whining,"SEBBIE'S GONE AWAY!!!!! My Sebbie! My butler is missing!!!" She began crying again and regained her strong cling to Silvia, not letting go when Alois attempted to pulled her away.

"Now now little one. Xenon, who is this woman she clings dearly to?" chittered the shiny, humanoid bunny with his magenta eyes glittering softly.

"That is Miss Silvia; our lady's most admired rival. We've only met up a few times, but Liddie has already grown a bit attached to the powerful trainer." Xenon smiled at Burn, whom he had noticed was watching his spoon. "If you'd like, you may study my precious Ila. I just polished her this morning. Here- " He held out the tip for Burn to perch on.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Burn gladly hopped onto the spoon, letting out a little chitter of delight. Pidoves weren't supposed to be attracted to shiny objects...But he couldn't resist them. Did he perhaps have the heritage of a different bird-type Pokemon, almost lost in his family? Or maybe he was just really wierd.
Either way, he was captivated by the object.

"Your butler? Oh, you mean Sebastian! I'm sure he's around here somewhere! Where was the last place you saw him?" Sylvia asked gently. She was really trying to be helpful here, but she was never good with kids.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Liddie had finally calmed down, and become partly collected as she patted down her dress. "It was three days ago since I last saw him, however, I don't remember where. It was wooded though. He never leaves for this long, and he's quite handling out alone in the wild, but I'm still worried." She wiped her eyes and sniffled before taking Alois' hand, using her free hand to move her silky white blonde hair from her face.

Xenon waved the spoon around lightly as if to entertain Burn, who sat at its tip.

(a tiny bit of wb)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 pm

(Yeah, me too.)

"I'm sure he's fine. He's probably just having a hard time getting back to you. Do you think he might be in Pinwheel Forest?" Sylvia asked calmly, edging closer to Fireheart, as she did when she was nervous. She'd just heard about Pinwheel Forest from a trainer who had caught all of her Pokemon there. It seemed to be the main source of bug-type Pokemon.

Burn was practically drooling. If Pidoves could even drool.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Liddie sniffled and shrugged. "I-I don't know. Maybe." She rubbed one rosy cheek before Xenon took her other hand, the small girl being restrained by the two tall pokemon. "O-oh! Silvia, this is Alois. Mother sent him and Ashland to me through the PC system since she felt something was wrong. He's from Mother's former team." She tugged her one of her gloved hands free and lurched over to hold Silvia's own hand. "You're coming, right? To help me find Sebastian?"

Xenon sighed and propped his spoon against a nearby tree, Burn still perched upon it. "Liddie, if we are leaving to find Sebastian with the assistance of Miss Silvia, we must first gather anything we may need, as well as the rest of our team in the room. After all, we are needing of their help if we are to find not only Sebastian, but Teah and Tucker as well. If Sebastian is in trouble, Tucker and Leona may not have enough strength with Teah."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm

((Bleh... Lazy. Don't wanna type anything at all, but I guess I should get Luna back into here, huh?))

"Uh, hey, Sylvia." Luna came up from behind the other trainer. Belle was at her side, looking pleased, while Akira was cradled in Luna's arms. Levina was perched on Luna's shoulder, but took to the air upon seeing Sylvia and her Pokemon. "Who's that, and who's Sebastian?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Liddie clutched her grip of Silvia's hand and shrunk back, halfway hiding behind the older trainer. "Silvia! I damand to know- Errk I mean, I-I wish to know wh-who this person is. An acquaintance of your's?"

"A Miss Luna. From Snowpoint, I am correct?" Xenon took a step forward towards the new person, his normally violet eyes glowing a pale blue as he arm was outstretched in the area before Luna's face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yeah...What he said. That's Luna from Snowpoint...We were traveling together but I kind of forgot after the gym battle," Sylvia said, shifting her weight awkwardly. "And Luna, this is Liddie. We battled back at the Straighton city gym. Her gaurdian or butler or whatever you call Sebastian seems to have gone missing."
Vanessa chuckled.
"Hey, Belle," Fireheart said simply, slightly raising his left hand as if he was too lazy to wave.
Burn was distracted from the spoon by the arrival of Luna and, more importantly, Levina. He fluttered off of the spoon, hovering in the air, steadily getting closer to Levina.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Liddie blinked then released Silvia's hand, patting down her fancy dress, attempting to make it appear less messy while being in front of probably another very strong and professional trainer. "Ah yes! I am Lidia Phantis of the Phantis Manor in Kanto. I'm in search of my butler Sebastian, who has a few of my Pokemon with him, one being quite injured, yes she is." She jumped a bit, looking up to see the shiny Lopunny fixing the small pink bow in her white-blonde hair. "Oh, thank you Alois."

Sighing, Liddie turned and pointed one pale white lace gloved-finger to the distance and murmured,"Silvia said he may have gone into Pinwheel forest." Her azure eyes flashed with a sudden spark of courage and mischievousness and she stamped her polish pearly white shoe. "Yes! I shall go to pursual Sebastian in Pinwheel Forest!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 pm

(Perfect chance for Sylvia to find Sapphire~)

"Luna, shall you join us? Or do you want to challenge the gym first? Have you challenged the gym?" Sylvia suddenly wondered what Luna had been doing. Maybe she was just training...Or maybe she challenged the gym..Did she catch any new Pokemon? She thought, staring at the ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 am

(While Rose and DN do their thing with their characters, I'm gonna timeskip with Rayla, and while I do that, I'll be working on my other charries' depth-adding Razz)

Liddie tossed a Loveball from the leather strap across her chest and within a blinding pink-white light, a large crimson and black Krookodile appear, a tickle of drool dribbling from the corner of her massive jaw as she caught sight of Burn with her beady eyes. Patting her on the head, Liddie helped Alois onto Kazumi Hex's back and gave the quick orders to return to her room and collect the Loveballs of Ebony, Rose, and the newly arrived Ashland. Surely, they would need a Ditto's help, the breed being quite handy.

As the pair hurried away, Liddie spun around and released her Scolipede, Alicorn, and had Xenon assist the small girl adjust the bug pokemon's harness and saddle for riding. Afterward, Xenon carefully picked his master up and gently set her upon Alicorn's back, the giant centipede creature making a joyous clicking sound of excitement. With one hand gripped on the strong leather straps of the harness, Liddie used her free hand to run the tip of her finger across the smooth, pink surface of Axel's Loveball, smiling. "Perhaps," she murmured softly, looking endearingly at the brightly colored capsule. "You may show your strength and gall today, in the Forest? Hmm Axel?" She then closed her eyes, sighing with the mix of excitement and worry, all wrapped up in a coat of calmness. Isn't that right, Xenon?

"Quite, Master..."

Liddie froze, opening her eyes wide, the fair blue color lighten to a pale color. He never called her 'master' for she chose him to be her other half and is equal to any other human. He only ever called her that in the past, and when he had strong emotions toward her, such as anguish or pride. She then gave a semi-relieved smile and finally looked back at Silvia and Luna expectantly.

(EDIT: I just realized that I accidentally named Xenon's spoon after the land of Ila in the Dragon RP XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 pm

(Kewl. And ahe expects them to follow, correct?)

"Okay, guys, you're gonna have to chill in your Pokeballs while we're in the air," Sylvia said, bringing out four regular red-and-white Pokeballs. Small beams of red light consumed Burn, Vanessa, Lemmiwinks, and Razor and the balls shrank back to their usual small size. She stuck them in her bag, which was a small satchel, and climbed onto Fireheart's back.

Fireheart's large, wings began whipping up wind before he raised himself of the ground. The liftoff was always the hardest part of flying, what with Charizard's bulky build. Fireheart hovered in the air, ready to follow Liddie's Scolipede.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 pm

((Since, as I said yesterday, I'm very lazy, I'm going to say she challenged the gym already and won. But she didn't catch any other Pokemon.))

Belle responded with a brief "Hey, Fireheart."

"I mostly trained, then I challenged the gym not too long ago. I would've tried to find you earlier but..." Luna shrugged. "I'm used to solo training, and figured you were doing your own thing. Once I'd stopped at the Pokemon Center, I came to find you."

She watched Xenon curiously, nodding in response to his question. "Nice to meet you, I guess. Sure, I'll come along to help find him. Although, I don't have a Pokemon to help me keep up with you guys."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Liddie gave a look that told everyone else she was thinking. However, before she was able to come up with anything, Alois and Kazumi Hex reappeared, the Lopunny holding a couple more Loveballs. At the sight of them, Liddie's face brighten and a wide, gleaming white smile grew on her fair face. "I have an idea. Ok, so Luna, what kind of pokemon do you like, hmm? Grass type? Or Flying, Ground, or Poison- Oh, I got it! Xenon said you're from Snowpoint, right? So you must like Ice types! Alrighty then!" The small girl motioned for Alois to come over and she took two Loveballs from the creature's small hand-like paws. She used the first ball to return the Krookodile to her resting, and then she sent out the pokemon in the second ball. "Come out Ashland!"

The usual whitish pink light erupted from the shiny pink capsule and a gooey, sticky-looking blob of purple ooze appeared. Its beady eyes looked up at Liddie and it gave a joyful smile.

"Hi Ashie!! I know you just got here, but Momma needs your help. Can you please transform into this..." She pulled out a small, but extremely thick book, about the size of her hand, from out of Alicorn saddlebag and flipped through to find a certain picture, turning the book around to face the Ditto. She smiled with excitement as the transformation began; She always got excited when he changed shape.

The ground rumbled and caused those standing on it to shake like a leaf. The once fleshy violet creature's body had now stretched out nearly 10 times its size and had become covered in thick brown hair. Soon, two giant, steel-hard ivory tusks jutted from its flattened nose and muzzle and the creature gave a loud rumbling moan. 'MAMOSWIIIIINE!'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 pm

"I love when that happens!" Sylvia said, smiling. She was remembering her ditto in Johto. It worked well for making trainers think she had some type of powerful legendary on her team. His favorite was Lugia, she thought. Her arms were wrapped tightly around Fireheart's neck as they always were when they prepared for flight.

By now Fireheart had returned to the ground. He'd start flying in a minute. It was hard to carry passengers while hovering.

(WB >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:40 pm

"That'll work just fine," Luna said, thinking, She could've gone for something smaller. At least it's an ice type, though. She returned Levina and Akira to their pokeballs - the Emolga probably wouldn't be able to keep up, and Luna highly doubted Akira would appreciate riding a Mamoswine - and climbed up onto the huge transformed Ditto's back. Belle should be able to keep up.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Liddie smile and patted Alicorn's head, urging her forward. "Then let us go onward!" The long pigtails of the girl's silky white hair fluttered behind like streamers as the Scolipede raced ahead, Alicorn's many legs propelling her forward, a sharp clicking sound of excitement in her scaly throat.

Easily keeping pace, Xenon stayed side by side with the large Bug type pokemon, his long, graceful strides making him appear like he was gliding across the ground with slick, almost fluid movements. He kept a tight grip on his spoon, Ila, having the top of it resting against his shoulder at a comfortable angle.

Alois, who was busy picking at the small yellow dots around the rim of his bikini-cut panties, had decided to ride atop Ashland as well, and was currently sitting behind Luna, his long ears tied back with a yellow hairband, looking as if he had a long high-ponytail.

Ashland looked up at Alois from the corners of his eyes,and snorted. "Must you always try to look like a human girl? It seems quite gay for a male pokemon, even of your feminine-looking breed."

Alois glared down and snapped,"Hey! I find it quite fetching if I do say so myself. And who are you to talk about gender confusion?! At least I don't asexually reproduce!"

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

(Lawl.)

Fireheart easily kept up. He was bulky on ground, but in the sky he became aerodynamic and light as a feather. His red-and-teal wings barely flapped as he rode the wind.

Ah, there was no better feeling than flying. Sylvia wondered what it would be like with wings of her own. Then I could glide through the air without weighing down Fireheart, she thought, carefully hanging on to her Pokemon. When in the air he become more horizontal than vertical, so she had to either lie down and hug his neck or keep a tight grip on his horns.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 pm

The moon shone high above as the girl curled up with yawn and a small blanket made up of rich, earthy tones and colors, pulling the soft cloth up to her shoulder, her emerald eyes dark and eyelids lowered with exhaustion and a somewhat broken look. It had been nearly a month since she had come to the Unova region and met up with Valentina, and her cold seemed to come and go as it pleased. She cringed for a moment as the chilly night breeze buffeted and bit at her delicate face, her pale, ashy fawn hair whipping around in a wisp. Her hand slid across the scaly surface of one of the large lips of the mouth on the back of her Mawile's head, Kahlua fast asleep on her lap.

"Good night Axel." She ran her fingers through the spiny fur of the Joltik, his body somewhat bigger than it had been before as it proved he had grown over the course of a month. Even Liddie had grown some too, the once fair and petty girl now had a tired, worn loom to her, her hair hanging in long, wavy, pale white, coils that seemed to have lost their sheen. Her soft, pink lips were cracked from the harsh wind and dark bags hung under each empty, lightless azure eye upon her pale face that carried a touch of dusky grime. "Oh Sebastian, don't you think I've had enough of this punishment already? Please, just come back to me- I'm tired of being alone...." She spoke in a soft whisper that quivered with the definite threat of sobbing. However, her voice seemed to have lost its edge, coming out as a more refined and gentle coo rather than an excited screech, even though it was riddled with a somber, mourning tune.

As she held her hissing Linoone, her burnt orange eyes shivering with fear as tears rolled down her cheeks, Kat watched as her partner paced back and forth, cursing aloud with his crimson eyes ablaze in a flare of anger. Please shush, dear Fanstasia, shush! Oh Abel..... Her eyes widened and her hair fell in her face as her gaze locked with the shady man's and his open palm met with her cheek, leaving a reddened blister.

Standing on a lone hill, with nothing to surround the landscape, was a girl's body, as well as a Flygon's, both silhouetted against the full moon, its stony face seeming to take up most of the sky as the sickeningly dark night coiled its vividly black tendrils around and eating away at the bits of starlight that had escaped the swallow of the shadows. Then, in a twist of a shaded gust, the pair vanished, leaving nothing left for the darkness to devour.

(sorry for the somewhat somber and dark-seeming feel to it all.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 pm

(A month, eh? I can do that.)

It was amazing how little progress Sylvia had made. She stroked her Charizard, sighing deeply. She missed her old Pokemon; the familiar brush of a Raticate's fur, the chill of a Haunter's stare, and the wisp of an Espeon's tail. She had grown to love her new friends, even if they were strange. "Have you seen the girl?" She knew the Pokemon couldn't answer with words.

Fireheart's steely gaze softened at the mention of Liddie. Sylvia had parted ways with her a while ago, but they had never found the butler, Sebastion. When flying over the strange land, he often looked for the familiar face.

Burn let out a soft coo; the mournful chitter of a bird in the night. He had grown much, evolving into Tranquill. His tailfeathers were slightly burned at the tips, still, and he had a small darker-colored line across his puffed-out chest. His sharp eyes rested on Sylvia.

(I'm not exactly sure what's happening. So...Yeah.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Liddie blinked awake, feeling Abel's coarse fur between her fingers, her azure eyes soft and clouded with exhaustion. She sniffled, wriggling her pale nose free of dust with a sneeze as she sat up from laying on the bare ground, running a small hand through her white hair flecked with dirt. "O-oh....its morning. Already?" She yawned, pulling one fist up to her eye, moving her other hand from the Joltik's back as he laid on her lap and placed it on the furry white body next to her. "Celestial, let's go." The girl patted the large mass and though she was expecting it, it startled Liddie to see the Volcarona spring into the sky, fiery wings battering the air many times per second.

Standing up, Liddie dusted herself off and gathered up her things, dark bags hanging under her eyes. "Okay, Celestial dear, let's fly."

The creature lowered itself enough for the small girl to climb on, and they took off, Axel on Liddie's shoulder.

~

The body moved quickly, running through the trees quickly as her heart pounded. Gotta get away. Gotta get away! She tripped on a thick root coiling in and out of the hard, earthy ground like a snake, twisting her ankle and causing it to swell. Get up! Get up!! A moist, webbed hand shot down and interlocked with her own, pulling her up beside it and holding her arm over its shoulders. She was relieved to slide her fingers around the smooth, yet tough ivory claws of the slick Pokemon. "T-thanks Grade. Now, let's hurry outta here." Loud shouts could be heard from the distance, and the thick scent of smoke wrapped itself around their lungs. "They're almost on us."

"Gol!!! Gol!!"

The pair quickly hurried off, disappearing from the dense forest, leaving now trail. Or so they thought. However, the pair weren't aware that as a powerful looking fire beast pokemon came hurtling towards the spot where she had once fallen, the enraged pokemon was able to pull the aqua blue bandanna off the gnarled root.

"Grrrrrrrr!!" A spout of fire erupted from the maw of the small, but angry creature who beady eyes glowed with her fiery rage.

"Skaaaaaar!" A dash of flying steel came down, cutting through the clouds after the fleeing pair.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Sylvia stifled a small shriek, eyes flying open into immediate alertness. She slowly steadied her rapid breathing, realizing quickly that the terror bestowed on her was only a dream-a nightmare. She rested her hand on Fireheart's side, rising from the hard, cold ground. "Ready for a some flying?" She mumbled, brushing dirt from her jeans.

"What? Morning?" Burn chirped, perched on Vanessa's back. He was accompanied by Razor, much to the Liepard's dismay.
"Yeah. Now you can get off and stop breaking my back!" Vanessa hissed, rapidly rising from her sleeping position. Razor tumbled off her back, shocking the small Lillipup into a high-pitched yelp.
Burn took flight, scoffing in disdain. "If you don't want us to sit on you, stop being so comfy!" He suggested from the air.
"Stop your petty fighting," Lemmiwinks snapped, lifting his head from where he lay curled on Fireheart's head.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 pm

With a growl, the fleeing girl in white getup had hidden herself and her pokemon in a nearby Pokemon center, huffing loudly. Slinking into chair near the magazine rack, she sighed and cursed under her breath,"Dammit. I lost my favorite bandanna." She felt the webbed hand of her Golduck gently rest itself on her shoulder. "Thanks Grade."

~

Liddie soon landed in Castelia City, glad to be on the ground after about an hour of nervous flight through a strong turbulence of wind- she had done her homework and figured it may be a wild Tornadus or Thundurus nearby. Dusting off the thin, white hairs that laced her grubby dress from her Volcarona's body, she blinked her dark rimmed eyes at the tall buildings, and with a faint sigh, she gave a slight, tired grin. "Castelia City........seems like my kind of place. Finally........big civilization."

(Had no idea what to put)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 pm

(I swear, I could RP Sylvia's Pokemon bickering for hours. They are so easy.)

"We've been training hard, guys. We need to challenge the next gym in....uh...Castellia." Sylvia slipped her pack over her shoulder after taking out an assortment of berries. She tossed a couple of oran berries Razor's way, followed by sitrus berries aimed at Vanessa.
"Sitrus! My favorite!" Vanessa mewed happily, quickly scooping up the tart berries in her maw. She found it a little tough to chew with her sharp teeth designed for flesh rather than fruit, but it was tasty all the same.
Razor sloppily chewed his Oran berries into a juicy blue pulp. Liquid dribbled down his chin from the dopey smile plastered on his face.
Sylvia rolled her eyes, tossing a Watmel berry into the air. Burn quickly caught it in his beak and swallowed it down. Sylvia couldn't help but be amazed at how he did it without choking. "What'll it be today? I've been saving an Enigma if you want," she said, holding a black berry with a white question-mark shape on each of the four sides.
Fireheart smiled, a daring gleam in his eyes. He'd only had one Enigma berry in his entire life-they were, by far, the spiciest berry known to man and Pokemon. He turned his head and snapped up the berry from Sylvia's palm, teeth sinking into the tender flesh. Immediatly, fire filled his maw. His tongue burned, throbbing with every new wave of heat that the juice brought on. He swallowed the berry that must be flaming, the fire igniting his throat.
After a standing paralyzed for what must've been five minuted, the flames finally subsided, receding from his tongue.
"Have fun with that?" Lemmiwinks chuckled, still gnawing on what was left of his Magost berry.
"It's a thrill every time I eat another spicy berry. I thought Tamatos were bad...that Enigma caught me off gaurd!" Fireheart replied, a toothy grin plastered across his reptillian face.

"Let's fly! Lemmiwinks has shotgun today, Burn scopes, and Razor has rear lookout. Vanessa will be in her Pokeball," Sylvia announced, climbing onto Fireheart's back. Lemmiwinks scampered onto the Charizar'd head and Razor bounded onto his back, holding onto Sylvia until he could hold on while Fireheart was horizontal in the air. Vanessa vanished with a flash of red light. Burn took off into the air after Fireheart.
"To Castelia!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Loud thudding sounds filled the air and large bursts of dust, soil, and sand flew up in thick clouds along the back edge of Castelia City, within it's large park.

Liddie, who had just pulled out of a nearby Pokecenter with her newly washed face, looked up to see the odd dust storm, her azure eyes glittering curiously. However, her youthful attention was reattached to something else with appeared much more pleasing- a small, classy looking Café. Her small mouth was drawn into a giddy grin and she charged in, patting her filthy gown as she ran, Axel sparking with excitement as he clung to her shoulder. "It's probably just a small spout from the Desert Resort nearby. Mmmm cappachino time!" The young girl was completely unaware that it wasn't gritty sand from a desert whipping up in the sky, but the smooth, soft sand from a certain sandy Pokemon.

~
~
~
A lone snort could be distinguished from the loud laugh that rose up, quickly drown out by the malicious cackling that a short form seemed to be emitting. The girl's cheeky, almost smug grin acted like quite the contrast to Rayla's bitter scowl, the Dragon Master-In training's teeth grinding back and forth with the fiery force of her frustration as her eyes daggered towards her opponent.

"Aww Rayla! I thought you would have grown somewhat stronger, at least! But you're just as weak as before!! Or maybe even weaker?! Could it be that I just have been getting stronger!?!" The girl giggled out, though she didn't appear evil or of part of Team Plasma- she was merely just crude and rough-cut. "Ponyboy! You're just playing with her, dear! It's time to get serious!"

The loud sounds of scuffling could be hear a little ways away and the source of all the tampered feelings could be seen- Kitty was thrashing about on the ground, pinned down and held in a headlock. Her slender neck was kept in the soil by the foot of a large Machoke as his muscular arms kept a firm grip on her body. "Choke!!" The Fighting type gave a determined grin and tightened his grip on the Flygon, his biceps and triceps beginning to bulge at his trainer's commands. Kitty gave a loud, pained cry, but it wasn't in her usual roar. This was a sound that she rarely gave off- the hiss like growl a wild Flygon would give off whenever it felt threatened. Her tail lashed to and fro, sweeping the ground and sending sprays of dirt and grass into the air to match her feelings of panic. After only a few more moments of this tense, tight struggle, a green, taloned fist slammed itself against the ground, weak repeating punches pounding into the ground as a sign of mercy.

Rayla yelped and pulled out a Timerball- Kitty's ball capsule- and clicked it open, shooting a red beam at her Pokemon. "Kitty, return!" As much as she tried to ignore it, even she could hear the panic in her voice. With a growl, Rayla jammed her arm into the bag slung across one shoulder, searching around for another Pokemon to use. Just when she gripped Riley's ball, her blood turned to ice.

The muffled bark of a Herdier rose up as Bellatrix leaped out from behind a thick bust of trees, limping with her body close to the ground. A sleek furred Glaceon bounded gracefully out after her. The new trainer chuckled. "It seems our Pokemon don't even have to be with us to know who their rivals are..." She watched as Bellatrix collapsed and the Glaceon gave a loud chirping cry of victory before continuing,"...or who the winner will always be!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next