Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+2
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
6 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 am

"Congrats Bella! You must have been training like crazy last night Ray." Sacha said, bending down to scratch under the pokemon's chin. "You're a little toughie aren't you?" She stood up and grinned at her friends, clicking her fingers to call Titan over. Titan sniffed curiously at Bellatrix and then gave her a congratulatory lick on top of her head. "I suppose we head out to Route 3 again."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:13 am

(( OH SHI- IT EVOLVED!!?? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 am

(Look at me, I made it evolve without even having to RP it out! XD Cuz I'm lazy right now.)

Rayla nodded and replied,"Yeah, that's why I slept in so late. I think I suffered from a little dehydration, but that's all fine and dandy now. Also, that's why Kitty's still in her ball. I think she's starting to get a bit of a handle of learning Draco Meteor, but we had started her special training over 2 years ago. I've been worried if she was capable of learning it at her age, but everyone else did with ease. I figured a good rest would do her some good, so I could try working more with Sierra. After all, he's a bit bitter that Bellatrix evolved before him." She chuckled scratching her head as bent down to pick up the Herdier. "Woah girly, you're getting heavier. In no time, you'll be carrying me around."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

Aaron grinned, "Bellatrix seems a lot stronger than before." He said, scratching the pokemons chin, after Rayla picked her up. "And a lot hungrier too." he added, thinking that the pokemon-who was now much bigger would need more food. Aaron's stomach rumbled loudly. He grinned sheepishly "And I don't think he's the only one."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 am

"Well... morning tea is on Rayla." Sacha said, poking the dragon tamers shoulder and smiling fondly. "I think I'm off food buying duty for the moment don't you think? I do suggest we stay away from Striaton Cafe... they probably wont be happy to see us."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 am

Aaron grinned. "You mean after we wiped their own floor with their own faces?" he asked with a smile. "No I don't think so." he said with a grin. " I guess that means Lunch will be on me." he said with a small smile.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Rayla sighed and pulled out her pink Politoad pouch and opened its mouth to check how much money she had. "Hmm I think breakfast will wipe me out. I kinda spent most of my cash when I first arrived in Unova. Ehh I'll just have to get a part-time job or enter a few contests. Alright, who wants to go gloat in those fancy-pants boys' faces?!" she joked, poking Sacha back. "I'll bet they'll shit a brick when they see how much stronger we've gotten since our battles." Bellatrix barked in reply, her eyes glistening.

(I'm trying something different with Bellatrix. When she was Lillipup, she could talk, but I think when I RP her as a Herdier, she won't do any talking besides random barks or growling, then when she evolves again, her premature voice will have come back deeper and more grown up, as if the second stage of growth was to allow her physical boby to try and catch up with her mental state. But that'll only happen to her out of my pokemons)
~
Heading forward, not pay any attention to where she was going, Liddie rode Kazumi Hex like a Ponyta, straddling the long poemon as she lumbered forth on her stocky, rough skin-covered legs. Sighing as she wondered how Teah was doing, the small girl began to talking to herself, with only Kazumi to act as an audience. "I wonder...Will she be ok with Sebastian? And I also wonder where that man has gone? I did tell him to give me a bit of alone time to think, though I'm sure he's somewhere nearby watching me, protecting me. That man, that butler. I've noticed there is something ominous about him; even Teah's seen it by reading his aura, but yet, we trust our lives in him....I suppose not everything can, or at least, should be known about a person, correct Kazumi dear? Yes yes, let's go. Ooo I know! Let's go swimming-" She was cut off by a gruff snarl of reply and she chuckled, patting the Krookodile's head. "Oh I don't mean you darling. I meant Ebony and Tucker. They haven't been able to do much out here, have they. Hmmm let's go."
~
Shortly after the girl was out of view, a pair of peeking red eyes seemed to glow from within the nearby forest, the man who carried the gaze's mouth drew back in a grin, his sharpened canines hanging out over his bottom lip, gleaming like polish ivory. "Well, my young master, I shall see to your safety, as always, however...I have a few matters to attend to first. Please, stay out of trouble for a bit." His low, proper voice rang softly through the trees as he began to walk away, rubbing his thumb over the smooth surface of a Loveball. My dear lady, please forgive me if Miss Teah cannot make it. I'll make sure to have her properly cultivated if she were to pass on.....Her organs freshly harvested and sold for thousands of pounds of gold Poke; her delicately processed training would have not been for nothing. After sliding the capsule back into his holster, he dusted off his slacks and straighted his coat, the long noir coat tails fluttering in the calm breeze. After all, she was one fine specimen with a most delectable soul. Mhhhh...

(Sebbie's gots some stuffz going on. Creepy stuffz.

And no, Teah doesn't die.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:51 pm

((Errr... I have absolutely no idea where Luna should be at or what she should be doing. Help?))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 pm

(How about she was hanging out in the dreamyard and is just now catching up with Sylvia, who, in her odd state, forgot all about her...Luna could remind Sylvia that she still needs to battle the Straiton gym so they'll go back there and Luna can battle Chili because her strongest Pokemon is Belle.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:55 pm

((*shrugs* Bleh, too lazy right now. Reading over 100 pages of various RPs can do that to ya. But sure, that'll work.))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:00 pm

(Yeah, maybe tomorrow...or later today... *yawns*)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 am

(So I've got major writers block, so I'mm gonna derp around here)

"How could you spend all your money on the first day?! I bought most of my stuff before I came over here." Sacha said. The older girl shook her head. "All right then pennyless breakfast on me." She picked up her satchel and slung it over her shoulder. Titan carried the bag that had all of her -minimal- camping equipment in it, using a special strap to keep it on his back. "Come on then, I'm sure it wont be hard to find some cheap food."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am

Rayla's chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, if its cheap food, leave it to me, heh heh." However, she didn't sound all too convincing as he started forward, slipping the unused C-gear into her bag slung over her shoulder. Her long red hair flashed in the morning light as he kept walking, forgetting the fact that she looked a total mess.
~
Resting up a thin pair of glasses upon the ridge of his nose, Sebastian pulled out a small dark maroon colored book and began reading as he walked towards the Dreamyard, not caring about how he had reached there. As he entered the place, he couldn't help but take a quick whip at the surrounding air, his scarlet eyes not leaving the printed text. "Hmmm I see the air has grown strangely stagnant here. Obviously due to an ominous psychic ability put to work here. This may pose as a problem is there are ghost types, isn't that right Lady?" He had glanced to down to the gleamingly polished Pokeball at his hip that had poked a it from beneath one of his coat tails, its red color glitter in comparison to the white.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am

"Nahh, it's on me." Aaron said, his backpack already on his back. He slipped the c-gear into his pocket and said "I haven't had many things to buy since coming here. So I'm pretty much loaded, especially after the prize money we got yesterday from the gym." he said, as his fidgeted with the strap of his backpack, it was digging uncomfortably into his shoulder. Sighing, and abandoning it, he turned again to the two girls.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:43 am

"Well then, lets get something expensive." Sacha said, smirking and clapping Aaron over the shoulder. "There is this little place just on the outskirts on the city I saw yesterday. It looked good quality and not to expensive, lets head there."

(eh, dialogue wb)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Aaron had a slightly horrified look when Sacha started talking, though he tried to hide it. He let out a quiet breath of relief as she continued. "Jeez." he said audibly relaxed and grinning. "You had me going there."

(( wb ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 pm

(sorry I wasn't online today. Still had a bunch of driving to do until we reached Florida.)

Rayla chuckled softly, trying to hide the disappointment in herself for not being able to do anything nice for her friends. After all, they had already done so much for her. Growling mentally to herself, she had to think a way out of being broke so that she could help her friends, as well as get more Fire Throat's Drip. That, she had run out of a long time ago. "Err yeah. Sounds good." She smiled wider at the, lifting her head up from facing the ground.
~
"Weee!!! Go faster Ebony!! You shan't keep going at such a torpid rate. Hahahaha yes!" The tiny bodied girl was straddling the slick, wet blue and white dappled body of a Sealeo, her own slick pale pearly pink suit clinging tightly to her body. Sliding one gloved hand over the side of the pokemon's face, smoothing over his messy whiskers, tightening her grip on the lower blubbery body of Ebony with her white booted legs.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 pm

"Well?" Aaron asked, quickly growing impatient, seeing as how hungry he was. "Are you going to wait 'till I grow a beard?" he asked, with a small grin. "or lead the way?" he added, with a gesture towards the door.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:06 pm

(Omgosh, such bad wb.)

"I don't even like expensive food all that much, to little food for far to much money." Sacha said. "Yes fine, we'll go. I see I'll always have to be in the lead. Or, really Titan." She tugged gently on one of the Houndoom's horns and he ruffed and padded out of the centre.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Rayla walked after them, her mind within such deep thought that she nearly ran into a wall, However, Bellatrix had steered her away to safety from the brick death-machine and the scarlet haired girl smiled and patted the Herdier's head. "Thanks Bellie. What would I do without you, pup?" She scooped up the dog pokemon, the creature wearing a confused and worried look as she reacted to her trainer's soft and gentle tone.

"Rrrr?!" She blinked her beady eyes before licking Rayla's cheek with her moist tongue. She twitched her ears and her stomach rumbled, looking over to Titan. If he could make it without a snack, so could she. After all, he was a second form of his evolutionary chain just like her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:17 pm

(( Hmm. I've learned -in the last few seconds- that what I've been calling wb for a while is really just not having anything to write about. Also, I see no point to roleplaying them eating breakfast. A few OMNOMNOMNOMz should do the trick. Can we just skip to post-meal? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:24 pm

(Time skip initiating. bzzz BZZZZZ)

Sacha held the door open for her friends with one foot. They'd just finished eating and it was time to head out onto Route 3, She just hoped it hadn't been shut down.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 pm

(Now that that's over, Rayla want's to drop something Razz)

Rayla shuffled on her feet, clutching Bellatrix tightly, her left hand twitching as it gripped the fluffy fur of her pokemon. "H-hey Sacha, Aaron. There's something I've been thinking about for a while....and that's this: I believe that it would best for us all if I were to take some time away from group travel. I think I want to get my bearing together and sort out a plan for the future before I keep going forward...." She was looking down at the group now, feeling that she couldn't look them in the faces. But it was all she could come up with, to go to Nimbasa City and get back into the show business for a little while, as well as train more with Kitty and come up with how to deal with Abel.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm

(( *puts on sunglasses* Drop the bass?....i'll show myself out...))

At first, Aaron's eyebrows shot up in surprise, but they lowered as Rayla continued. He nodded, understanding. Aaron too had struggled to get his bearing. But yesterday, after his talk with Alder, things had cleared up for him. "That's fine with me, and it reminds me. I met the champ yesterday." he said, with a grin once he finished.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Rayla raised her eyebrows back at Aaron, though she wasn't that surprised. Aaron seemed to be the kind of person that the wise and powerful would flock to. "Really? That's cool! Did he give ya any secrets to beating him?" She chuckled as she elbowed his shoulder jokingly, her eyes seeing how he must have recently felt the same way. Then Rayla took a step back and looked at Sacha, her aqua green gaze soft and curious.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next