Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 7 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Featherpaw's ears perked up. She could faintly hear the voices of Shadderpaw and Deltapaw, but one thing she heard loud and clear. True to the code, eh? I guess this new cat won't be that bad, she thought, now laying on her side, staring into the dim nothingness that surrounded her. She was too bored. The white she-cat got out of her nest, shaking moss from her pelt, and padded out of the den. "Hey Shadderpaw, Deltapaw," She mewed casually as she saw them. Though she wanted to go lay down and sleep, she padded out into the woods for a hunt.

Vieledmist was sitting beside Briarface's body, staring at the dead cat intently. He was at the old deputy's back.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Deltapaw was about to call out to Featherpaw in order to tell her that she was planned to be part of the High Hunt, but she then stopped. "I guess I can just tell Quartzprickle that she got an early start." She sighed and got off of Shadderpaw. "I'll be seeing ya. bye." She left when the matchingly dark tom mewed his good bye, running over to the entrance of the camp. Her mind told her to stay, but her heart was screaming at her to go and search for Enigmapaw. If only Rip-paw were nicer....Then Enigmapaw would still be here.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Blueshard now began to feel bad that he had decided not to eat the mouse that Deltapaw had brought him. He didn't want her to feel bad, but now with Ashenpaw bringing prey over to him, what could he do? He was hungry, not having had a good meal in since sunrise the day before. He blinked at Ashenpaw. Addressing her silently "Please, take what you need first." Hearing Shadderpaw talking to him, he spun his right over to listen to the tom. He dipped his head. "I could understand that. It was the same way from where I came from. Outsiders could only stay so long before they either had to join or leave. Why should that be any different here?" He closed his eyes a little, a way of showing respect to the tom. "I'll think about it Shadderpaw. Thank you."

Turning his attention back to Ashenpaw, he again dipped his head respectfully. "Please, eat what you need. I'm fine."
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Stunned by Blueshards decline she rwalized she would have to talk to him in private."Are you shure,I heard you said that you didn;t earn your food", Ashenpaw said hopefully."If you want I can take you hunting, I'm shure Harrierstar won't mind the more food the better," she said."If you want we can go right now", she said hopefully.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 pm

He shook his head no. "No, I need to go talk to him anyhow. It's high time I delivered my decision. I've decided it'd be best I stay here for now anyways." He stood up, having noticed Harrierstar's den earlier when the tom had padded from it. He dipped his head to the young apprentice before making his way over to that den, not having seen the leader in camp. (I don't know, is Harrierstar still by Briarface or is he in his den? if he's out there, I'll edit this post)
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 am

(I'm using my magic powers to skip some time and say yes to that.)

The old tom had slipped back to his den just before dawn and had stayed there. Head resting on his chest yet not asleep.

"Ashenpaw!" Earthshatter called, a familiar yet strange steel to the usually gentle she-cats voice. "Get over here this instant and leave the tom alone."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 am

Quartzprickle snorted at Ashenpaw as she stood next to Earthshatter, her eyes daggered."Is she still talking to that rogue tom? Errg she can be so annoying sometimes, always enthralled by the next tom to speak a word to her." She swished her tail and glanced towards the camp's entrance, seeing Deltapaw staring off into the outside world. With a sigh, the icy cat mewed,"Let me guess- Featherpaw left without us? Very well- go and see if you can find her and we'll catch up."

(lazy, sleepy post. sorry)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:50 pm

"Yes Earthpaw', she sad infuriated by Quartzprikles comment.She felt like she was ready to fight anything that came in her path."What do you want Earthpaw" she said in a sneer."I was just asking Blueshard if he wanted to go hunting, he hasn't ate in a while" she said insultingly.
(Sloppy post I really tired not sleeping but 2 hours sucked)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Featherpaw, who had scented a mouse, was slowly creeping along the forest floor, her eyes set on the unwary target. She hated how intent she became on the hunt. Why am I so excited to feed my annoying Clan? she wondered, eyes still trained on her prey. She made a sudden leap, but it was too soon. Her paws thudded against the ground and she saw the mouse's dark gray fur shoot off into the nearby brush. Dammit! she thought, carelessly swiping her claws against a leaf. The light-colored she-cat scented a nearby thrush and made her way towards the white bird. It was pecking hopefully at the ground, looking for it's next meal. Oh the delicious irony! Featherpaw thought mid-leap. Her claws sunk into the Thrush's back and it let out a startled, painful cry. She quickly killed the creature, scraping earth over it casually.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 pm

As Ashenpaw got over her anger she decided to go do a little hunting.When she got out of the clearing she suddenly smelled the strong aroma of Featherpaw.She is in the woods hunting.Maybe she can help me with Blueshard.Ashenpaw had never really talked to Featherpaw before but there is always a first time for everything.So Ashenpaw decided to follow her scent.As she got farther into the forest she seen were Featherpaw had buried something.Then the scent got stronger till she seen the she cat in the bushes."Featherpaw" she said hoping not to make the she cat angry.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Quartzprickle swung her prickle head around to face Ashenpaw, her icy eyes glowing with an intense white fire, her long clear claws sliding out into the ground. Through clenched teeth, the enraged lead hunter was able to hiss,"What....did....you....call....her.............KIT?!" With a snarl, the large bodied she-cat had thrust herself forward and landed on the much smaller cat, pinning the young Ashenpaw. "You will NOT speak to a fellow hunter in SUCH a way with SUCH an insult as referring to her as one of you own rank!! Especially over a TOM!! WHO IS AN OUTSIDER!!!" She slashed one claw over the small apprentice's nose, though it wasn't deep, it was enough to send a steamy spray of blood splashing against her ice-stone ridden pelt. Getting off of her, she backed away and yowled." Get up! And know your place, kit. Toms do not hunt, so do not force one to do so!" And with that, she turned and sat in front of the entrance, giving the older hunter, Earthshatter, the decision of when to start the hunt.

(I was ninja'd. You were lucky to be fast AP XD

*has no idea what to put now*)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Featherpaw turned her intent, slightly amused gaze to Ashenpaw. "What do you want?" She asked, obviously annoyed by the fellow hunter. You know, there's a reason I hunt alone. To be alone! she thought, almost letting the words spill from her maw. But the she-cat was under control. After the depths of sadness her heart spilled for Briarface, it was hard for her to be as angry as normal. However, she was still mildy ticked off.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:52 pm

(Ashenpaw already left to hunt so.But I will play along for you since you taught me almost everything I know Mew hahahah)
"Hows my nose" she asked."I didn't want him to go hunting you know,I was hoping to get him alone so I could talk to him" she said hoping Featherpaw would understand.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:06 pm

"Your nose? It's fine. You should've seen what Hellspire did to my leg. Who was that again? The new fellow, right? Eh, toms are nothing but trouble. There's one or two good ones, but the rest are a complete waste of time," Featherpaw mewed, feeling the anger seep out of her. Ashenpaw was kind of like a little sister to her. She's not the sharpest thorn on the bush, though, she thought, mindlessly grooming herself.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:45 pm

There was a swift dark shape that darted past the two in a shadowed blur. The bright blue color of their eyes appeared to make a streak as they flew by . Just as soon as they had shown up, the cat had disappeared, followed by the strained screech of a dying pigeon, and a big one at that. Then silence. It was clear that the cat hunting knew what they were doing, though their body seemed a bit small to be able to spring so high into the air to catch the bird.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:25 pm

"Your nose is fine, now line up." Earthshatter snapped, normally bright eyes sharp and annoyed. "I want you all to bring home at least three pieces of prey today, any less and it's cleaning the dens for you."
The dusky brown she-cat quickly marched out of camping, not even bothering to see if the apprentices followed her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 pm

(Rose I confused who you talkin to Ashenpaw is in the woods)
"I would never have guessed that Earthpaw would snap like that" she said angrily but realeaved by Featherpaws kindness."Will you be able to keep a secret" she said with hopefullness.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 pm

(It's Earthshatter, not Earthpaw. Earthshatter is a hunter not an apprentice.)

"I can keep a secret, I guess. What've you got?" Featherpaw asked casually, eyes trained on a leaf slowly floating down to the ground. She was bored but tried not to show it for Ashenpaw's sake.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm

As Quartzprickle entered the forest, Deltapaw following her, she heard the splitting cry of a magpie. Swiveling her head around, she realized Deltapaw had already gone. Found something already, has she? She's always had a knack for hunting. I'm just glad she's so timid of toms- Now I won't have to lose one my best hunters to the Nursery.

The dark hunter danced elegantly on the breeze as their long limbs sent them flying into the air, their fangs crushing the throat of the thrashing bird.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well I really want to talk to Blueshard about him maybe talking to Harrierstar about his old clan", Ashenpaw said."But I know I will never be able to talk to him with with Earthshatter and her big ego and all" she sad sheathing and unsheathing her claws with anger remembering her nose."Will you help me" she said with a pleading sound in her voice.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 pm

((We skipped to morning, right? ))

Lavapaw was sleeping in his den, although it was already nearly sun-high. His midnight adventure had tired him, and he hoped Relicheart wouldn't decide to take him out for training, any time soon. He wanted to rest.

Dusksoul paced around the camp. With Roguep-Rogueheart, he mentally corrected himself, a warrior, he had little to do. The patrols seemed infrequent, and normally he would be happy for a bit of rest. But after the taxing schedule of having an apprentice he had very little things to do. Most of the pretty she-cats were out hunting, so there was very little to there. And the pretty ones who were still in camp would claw his nose off if he tried anything. With a resigned sigh, he flopped down onto a stone that was warmed by the sun.

Smokemask still stood sentinel by Briarface's body, seeming carved of stone, he didn't move except for the steady rise and fall of his chest. And his ragged gray pelt seemed dull in the sunlight.

"And so, another falls prey to the sands of time." Oldstep said mournfully, speaking to his denmates. "I think our time will be soon."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:23 pm

(We didn't skip to morning)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 pm

((
Rosethorn95 wrote:(I'm using my magic powers to skip some time and say yes to that.)

What did we skip too, then? Cus last I remember it was the middle of the night, during the RP ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:28 pm

(its morning already, so yeah, DN was correct.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:28 pm

(How do I know what time it is in Frostclan?)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next