Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 23 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 am

"I'll need you to up the patrols on the BoulderClan border and post some sentries, we have to expect a retaliation for Lunarstar's lost life." Harrierstar said, quick and business like. "Don't place the sentries too close to the border and selected cats who won't just pounce on any invaders, their job will be to forewarn and nothing else. Heck see if Quartzprickle can spare any hunters for it, we can't be sure we're safe until the next gathering. Even then it will be a rocky path. Now get to it and don't come back until you've got it sorted!" He commanded.

Now he just had to see if there was anyway to sooth BoulderClan's ruffled pelts without insulting them or sending them running to MossClan. He'd also set both Warrior and Hunter Apprentices to reinforcing dens and the camp boundaries, StarClan knows BoulderClan wouldn't be above kit-napping these days.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 am

Though it may have been a bit strained, probably from his old age, Relicheart's keen ears still detected his friend's voice as he spoke to the younger deputy. Thoughts of which cats to choose ran through his head, especially when he thought of what he had seen back in the forest. Quartzprickle, Blueshard......why must you hide this? It could put our clan in jeopardy...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yes, Harrierstar," Vieledmist mewed quietly, deep in thought as he padded outside. He gazed over his clanmates, trying to choose which wouldn't leap at the first pelt they saw. A hunter apprentice, Harrierstar said. Featherpaw is a definate no, and Deltapaw would be scared out of her pelt...Quartzprickle may be able to, he thought, having a hard time thinking of toms to go on the patrol. Relicheart and Blueshard may be up to it...Shadderscream and Hellspire shouldn't, though.
The duties of a deputy were so tedious.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Blackkit's voice rose into the air. "I don't give a flying ferret what you say, you old idiot! After all, what kind of warrior kills a leader on ACCIDENT!!" The small tom's back was arched and bristled as he spat at the crimson warrior as Hellspire was laid up in his nest. "I can be in here if I want to! I deserve to be a warrior WAAAY more than YOU do!!!"

Hellspire only sighed, no snarky retort falling from his fuzzy, charcoal colored lips.

"What, to chicken to talk back?! I'm TALKING to you!!" A small paw went flying and Blackkit's translucent, thorn sharp claws raked across Hellspire's face, slicing open his nose, gazing past both his eyes, and tearing his right ear. "Pathetic! You are pathetic! I should be out in the forest, defending our clan!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:20 pm

"Blackkit, stop bothering the warriors. They need to sleep and regain their strength. Why don't you ask one of the hunter's apprentices to play with you? I'm sure Featherpaw would be up to it." He could barely supress a chuckle as he thought of the white she-cat's possible reaction to the arrogant kit. Abondoning the two without waiting for a reply, he found Blueshard. "Are you fit for a patrol? There will be no battle, only watching the Boulderclan border for retaliation."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Relicheart stalked over to the deputy and nudged him away, his eyes glowing with worry. "Vieledmist, I should really talk to you about something, if with any cat. Please, follow." The large tom led the younger cat away from the blue warrior.

"Vieledmist, the other day, I saw something bad. And.....I....I didn't intervene. I was going to....but...."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:36 pm

"Go on," Vieledmist mewed, his tone deep and serious. His amber eyes were a mix between curiosity and a grave fear. He did not tremble through his worry; his pelt lay flat. Only his eyes betrayed his true feelings.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Relicheart sighed and meowed softly,"I wouldn't send Blueshard, nor Quartzprickle to the patrol. A group of Boulderclan cats attacked Quartzprickle and Blueshard arrived to help fight them off. However, Saltshoals remembered his place and ordered his clanmates to hold back. Then as a sign of forgiveness, Quartzprickle allowed them to gift her with Catmint and Chervil, then they left." Relicheart's eyes softened and he moaned," I'm not sure if it will lead to an attack, but Saltshoals seemed as if he were ashamed and wouldn't tell his clan, so I didn't either. Nor Quartzprickle or Blueshard. I trust Saltshoals; he may be younger than I, but he's much more equipped to be a deputy than Shadowmire."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:00 pm

"Yes; Though I know him only from gatherings, he seems honorable. I will think about what you have told me today. Harrierstar does not wish to speak with me until I send a patrol to the Boulderclan border, so, to not invoke his rage, I will do as he pleases. Afterwards, I may inform him?" The last sentence, though it sounded like a statement, was a question.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Relicheart glanced away before quickly returning his gaze to the dark colored cat. "I'd suggest telling him only if trouble arises. If all goes well, why tell him something that would just cause another problem- Huh?" He looked down to see Blackkit tugging at the black tuft of fur behind one of his hind legs, Bluekit beside him. "What is it?"

Blackkit grinned and yowled,"I want in!! I want to prove I'm ready to be an apprentice- No! A warrior!" His ivy green eyes glowed with steamy enthusiasm! "And Bluekit wants to make an offer too!"

"Yes, I would. I'd like Shadowcore to accompany! He is very great." Her tone was soft and sweet, and gentle most of all. Obviously a cat who would offer something, but then agree to something completely different.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"You will be able to patrol soon enough," Vieledmist mewed to Blackkit before turning to Bluekit. "I would happily let Shadowcore join, but the Boulderclan cats will provoke him, and we all know what he is capable of. He would smite them, but it would put our clan in danger," He said gently, carefully picking out the words of his lie. It wasn't pleasant-bending the truth for kits-but he had to.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 am

Blackkit scowled, his once bright ivy eyes now hardening. "That's not cool Vieledmist!! How come Sourkit gets extra early training, but the rest of us don't?!" His fur was beginning to prickle slowly, and he felt Bluekit tense up beside him. He knew he was frightening her, so he loosened up a bit. Hey Bluekit, it'll be fine.

I suppose so... Bluekit was glad to know her brother was aware of his actions and her feelings about them, even after his wild outbursts. Her hope for him to have retained his once tame nature soon pulled off.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 am

"Sourkit isn't supposed to get early training. Do you know who is teaching him?" Vieledmist was sure that he wasn't talking about the basic kit games of chasing something around or leaping on a tail. His stern amber gaze met Blackkit's intense eyes. He saw a flame there; the kit had passion. He wouldn't make a bad apprentice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:13 am

Blackkit gave a struggled, pouting look. "Errr well, no. But he's a lot better at fighting than the rest of us- Even me! And he been disappearing during different parts of the day and-"

"Blackkit, I think he gets it. Basically, Blackkit's worried that Sourkit's getting more training than him, since he sees Sourkit as a rival as I'm not much of a fighter and Miasmakit really wants nothing to do with our brothers." Her soft amber gaze was sincere and sweet enough to make Relicheart smile.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 am

"Don't worry, Blackkit, I'll look into it. And when you're an apprentice, I'm sure you'll catch up to him in no time," Vieledmist mewed to the kit, already trying to work out the problem in his mind. Who would be training a kit...and why?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 am

Blackkit grumbled, walking off with his mouth drawn in an annoyed snarl. I don't care what they say. I'm going on that patrol whether they like it or not!

Blackkit!! You know you can't do that!!

What?! Oh Bluekit, how do I turn my brain off so you can't hear?!

Oh silly, you can't turn your brain off. You'll die. Now I'm off to see Shadowcore, so please try to keep out of trouble.

Ehh whatever.

Sourkit snuffed, his nose in the air as he yawned lazily, his body laid out on the Sunning Slab near Malicehaze, the two tom lounging about to soak in the warmth of the heat that the limestone collected.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 am

Shadowcore rested by the fresh-kill pile, lazily munching on a mouse. His limbs were splayed out, a derpy smile on his face. Half-chewed bits of meat were visible between his teeth.

"Close your mouth!" Featherpaw complained, making a disgusted face as she passsed Shadowcore. She resisted the urge to shred on of his ears. "Before long there'll be maggots on your tongue."

"Shut up, bitch," Shadowcore mumured, half-conscious.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:41 am

Bluekit bounced over to the larger cat, her eyes bright cheery. She gave Featherpaw a sideways glance, though no ill-will possessed her gaze. "Shadowcore, let me help." Her delicate, tiny kit-sized paw dart to his muzzle, and one of her faded blue claws quickly and gently picked the bits of flesh from his fangs. She then scraped them against the ground and looked back up at the warrior, beaming and pleased at her work. "Better?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 am

"Thank you, Bluekit. I'm glad I have someone like you to depend on," Shadowcore mewed, grinning maliciously for a moment as he glanced over Featherpaw. Unlike many of Frostclan's pervs, he preyed not on kits-he had no romantic feelings for Bluekit whatsoever-but he still had his eyes on the pretty she-cat. She'll come to me in time, he decided.

"I hope you get greencough," Featherpaw sneered, padding away indignantly. She wondered briefly where some of the warriors were-Relicheart, Shadderscream, Vieledmist-but upon realizing she didn't care, she slipped into the apprentices' den and settled in her cold nest.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 am

Bluekit looked from Shadowcore to Featherpaw, a troubled look on her face. "Sure. No problem..." her voice trailed off as her body stiffened, getting ready to walk off. However, she froze, a somewhat keen sneer that was foreign to the young she-kit and her personality slid onto her face, which was blocked from Shadowcore's view as she was facing away from the tom, the blue cat seeing a familiar young, dark colored warrior with dual colored pale eyes with a usual friendly gleam to them walking towards the apprentices den, a mouse dangling from his jaws.

Shadderscream poked his nose into the dark den, his gleaming white teeth shown through his nervous smile, a fat mouse's tail caught in his jaw. "Hey Featherpaw, wanna try again?" His tone was joking as he was sure she would understand his comment, as all their lunches tended to end in failure.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 pm

"I've got nothing better to do." Featherpaw's tone was flat, but her paws tingled with excitement. She tried not to prance out of the apprentices' den, making her do an odd, lopsided walk. "I'm sure three's our lucky number," She mewed in a joking tone, tail swishing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 pm

"Three? I thought it was four?!" he chuckled out, appearing somewhat larger than the slender white cat, obvious that a growth spurt had hit him a moon or so back.

Bluekit flicked her tail and giggled out,"Bye Shadowcore." The little cat was quite attached to the older tom, and to most warriors, but Shadowcore in specific, and it pleased her to know that Shadderscream had take charge and practically stated to the others that Featherpaw was his. Or, at least in her mind. But it did hurt her to know that it bothered Shadowcore. Don't worry. Even if Featherpaw mistreats you as you trail after her, I'll always be waiting for you to come back to me. I will always be. She walked off to the Nursery and settled down in her soft nest, the darkness of the den causing her to feel drowsy and completely oblivious to her sister laying beside her.

Starclan, could her thoughts be any more annoying and pesterous?! Damn our mental connections! Miasmakit slammed her eyelids shut, annoyed.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:18 pm

"Really? Is it? There was the time with the kits, and then the one with Enigma..." Featherpaw trailed off, pressing closer to Shadderscream as they padded to the forest. She'd become a little worried about him-them-since their last picnic was interrupted. He seemed to stay more to himself every day, and Shadowcore was becoming more persistent.

(Aw, little Bluekit has a crush on Shadow.
I will have to rethink things now akhdfhliausna
I must PM you something.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 pm

(Kk)

Shadderscream felt his pelt get warm as she grew closer to him, and in turn, he pressed closer to her, a grin on his face. "Maybe you're right. I can't keep track." His ringed tail swayed gently, catching little snowflakes and the dark fur becoming laced with frost.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Featherpaw giggled, the snowflakes caught on her fur invisible on the white expanse of her pelt. Despite the cold, she was warm next to Shadderscream.

(GTG. GOw's being a douche.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next