Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 5 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Spiritsong's eyes were filling with tears now. "If you really do trust me, then why didn't you straight out tell me the truth instead of lying?" She was silent for a moment. "You know, even if I didn't trust you, it wouldn't be because of your blood..."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 5 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Hawkpaw stood up and stretched the sleep out of his limbs. "I heard Cherrywing say I've got the next 2 days off training... but I have to do my duties first. I'll meet you all outside camp." He meowed. He sped through the chores. 'Stupid Thornpaw, beating me.' He thought as he did the extra work.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:16 pm

(what do you mean Rosethorn ? XD)

"Who else should we take? It's gotta be someone our age, not sick, and trustworthy.", Ivy asked.

Rust knew something was wrong. He walked over to the sleeping, but now awake Riverpaw. "What's going on? There's something you're no telling me."

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 pm

(Who??)

Eagletalon got up and stretched. He'd fallen back asleep. The dusty brown warrior padded out of the warriors' den. With an irritated glare towards the elder's den, he walked over to Spiritsong's den. He looked around, only to find the medicine cat was gone. "Uhh... Riverpaw? Where's Spiritsong?" he meowed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:20 pm

(I'm going for another 30mins - 1hr But I will be back after that)

If I'm not here Mew, make the mission to get Cat mint fail horribly. We need a good non romance bit of drama and this works out perfectly.
I was thinking something along the lines of a dog, and very big dog.
Also Ghost Hawkpaw along.)

Hawkpaw finished the chores and was now waiting for his Den-mates in the shadow of a oak tree just outside camp.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:22 pm

"I didn't want you to worry so I didn't tell you, but I have greencough," Riverpaw mewed. She looked into Rust's eyes with a pleading look.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Shinepaw nodded and walked away with Jewelpaw, the two mumbled softly. Jewelpaw's expression seemed terrified as her sister tried to calm her. "Trust me, I'll be fine. I promise." Jewelpaw growled and whipped around, dashing away. Shinepaw sighed, her head hanging as she walked out into the forest. The frigid air made her teeth chatter and her bones ache. She felt that she was about to swoon, but she held her ground, her claws gripping the icy ground. Cherrywing looked at her and meowed,"I don't know....I haven't been sure of anything since.....Swiftpath's death...and Birchpaw's too. I guess I must have just been worrying about Smolderstar...having the curse and all-" He broke off, knowing he had said too much.

Equestria looked around, looking for any cats whom would be fit to speak with. (Don't worry, I've had something planned for my two sisters (J & S)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 pm

(Ahh... Okay, bye.)

Spiritsong tipped her head a little. "Curse? What curse?" She gritted her teeth against another cough. The little she-cat was shivering slightly from the cold air.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:26 pm

(wait does that mean someone's gonna die?)

Ivy padded over to Hawkpaw.

Rust was shocked. A tear rolled down but he quickly shook it off. He was terrified that there was a slight chance Riverpaw wouldn't survive. But he didn't want to upset her because that would make it worse. "Ohhh"., he said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 pm

"Spiritsong told me not to worry but it's really hard not to. I keep having dreams where Starclan cats come to me and tell me there is a traitor in the clan that killed Pheasantpaw, Darkstar and a cat nmed Tigerclaw. I just had a dream about Tigerclaw," Riverpaw meowed.

(gtg)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Cherrywing curled his tai, around Spiritsong to warm her. He then spoke of how his ancestor had been given the Crimson Claw Curse because of them causing unneeded blood shed. He then spoke about how it was his fault that Birchpaw and Swiftpath died and he had passed his curse down to Smolderstar. "The curse can only be stopped if the cat with it doesn't have a mate or kits, allowing the curse to die along with him."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 pm

(Someone RP with me!!!)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 pm

((I got really sick while I was out so I might rp a bit and see how I go.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 pm

(kay...sorry you feel sick)

Ivy padded over to Hawkpaw. "We need to make plans", she said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 pm

"The best place we can look for catmint is two-leg place. But we have to stay away from the Alley's. There are a couple of two-leg nests that may have some." Hawkpaw meowed licking his paw.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 pm

"Hmmm...you're right.,she replied. Do you think 3 cats are enough? When should we leave?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Hawkpaw looked up at the sun, still creeping above the trees. "As soon as possible. The sooner we get back the better." He said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 pm

"But I was forbidden to go...so we must leave tonight. So no one shall see us.", Ivy said. Her eyes shone a determined gleam.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Hawkpaw narrowed his eyes. "Are you mad? That's the most dangerous time to be out. If we go now we can get back before anyone even starts to get suspicious! Who forbid you?" He asked
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Ivy sighed. To answer your question, yes i'm mad., she said half-jokingly. And Spirtsong told me NOT to go.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Shinepaw gingerly licked at her tail. Its end was tattered and torn. She thought it looked ugly, but her mother had told her it made her look strong. She sighed, waiting for Hawkpaw and Ivy.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Hawkpaw snorted. "She can only order you around when your sick." He meowed. "Now, we either go now or not at all."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 pm

"Alright....let's go get Shinepaw.", Ivy said, finally. She stood up and began walking then she stopped. "Wait..Where is Shinepaw?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Shinepaw got up, looking for her friends.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Hawkpaw spotted Shinepaw and waved his tail to get her attention.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next