Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 7 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 am

Shinepaw nodded, her heart pounded as she coughed again. She looked around the yard, her good eye scanning the area. The two figures had gone, but where she heard rustling in a rosebush before was a dark grey patch of fur caught on a couple thorns. What mouse-brain would flee through a rosebush?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 7 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:39 am

Spiritsong was silent the entire time Cherrywing talked. After he'd finished, she stared at her little gray paws for awhile. "Well," she finally meowed quietly, "thank you for at least telling me this time. I've never heard of anything like that..."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:45 am

Cherrywing dipped his head. "That is why I was partly glad that Smolderstar never really got along with anyone. I could have saved many lives if the curse died when he does, but then there's Jewelpaw.......Stupid apprentice doesn't know when to give up..." His eyes were hard, staring at the ground. "If only she knew......Petalmist has already lost 2 of her kits...she wouldn't want to lose more."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:49 am

Spiritsong half-chuckled. "I can't imagine what you'd have to tell her to keep her from him. 'Uh, hey, Jewelpaw! If you get too close to Smolderstar, his family curse is gonna start up and you'll die.'" She shook her head. Then it snapped up. "Speaking of Smolderstar... Mouse-dung."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 am

Cherrywing looked at Spiritsong with large eyes. "What?!" His tail was still coiled around the small she-cat to keep her warm, but when his blood turned to ice, he wasn't sure if he was helping her stay warm or draining her of her warmth. "What's wrong with Smolderstar?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 am

Spiritsong rolled her eyes at him. "Nothing, at the moment. I just need to make sure I give him some tansy next time I see him. If you haven't been able to tell..." She coughed a few times. "whitecough and greencough are spreading through the camp. I'm sick of losing all of our leaders. Honestly, I don't give a rat's tail about your son, but he is our leader."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 am

Cherrywing dipped his head and meowed,"Very true. We should probablt head back to camp too. I don't want to get sick and we sure don't want you getting worse." He stood, the cold wind buffeting his fur.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:58 am

Spiritsong nodded and got to her paws. "Before we go, I want to tell you something, okay?" She stared up at him. "If you ever think I don't trust you, just think of what I said..." She then lowered her gaze.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 am

Cherrywing nodded and began walking back to camp with Spiritosng. As he entered camp, he noticed Jewelpaw sitting by the entranced, snow was piling on her, her teeth chattering.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:06 am

(XD She said before they left.)

Before they arrived at camp, Spiritsong sighed. "What I want to tell you, not a single other cat in this Clan knows... I just want to prove that I trust you. I'm sure you're aware of how cats with Flameclan blood aren't treated well, even if they're only partially Flameclan..." She lowered her gaze.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 am

Cherrywing stopped and looked at the small gray cat. "Are you telling me.....you aren't fully clan blood...? It's no matter to me though."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 am

"My father, Bloodmoon, was full Frostclan, at least as far as he's aware. But my mother, Stormblaze, was a rogue," Spiritsong meowed quietly. "However, she had more Clan blood than most rogues. Both of her parents were Flameclan. Well, not exactly Flameclan. Just the products of banished warriors or traitors. But they still had pure Flameclan blood."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 am

"So......you are of pure clan blood. It makes me feel better that most respected cats in Frostclan have Flameclan blood.....how ironic!" He chuckled. "Then that must be why you didn't want me to train Hawkpaw in such a way. You didn't want cats to find out that I have been training my appretice the way Flameclan does....and if anyone ever found out about your blood line, you wouldn't want them to think all Flameclan cats were savage...."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 am

"It's not just that I didn't want other cats to find out about how you're training Hawkpaw," Spiritsong sighed. "Despite being partially Flameclan, I still loath the ways the majority of them treat other cats... Especially when it comes to training apprentices in such a manner." She stared pointedly at him. "But even if the Clan were to find out about my bloodline, I guess it wouldn't make much of a difference. After all, most of these cats have known me for a long time... The only issue would be the rogues and the stories they hear about Flameclan."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 am

"Thank y-you....", Ivy said to the cat who saved them from being eaten. "Ummm may I ask your name?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:45 am

Cherrywing nodded, not saying anything as he continued walking.
Shinepaw was sniffing around the thorny bushes when she turned around to listen to Ivy's reply. Oh yeah! That cat who helped us... The small black and gold she-cat walked up to join the others.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 am

"I certainly don't look like a Flameclan cat, do I?" Spiritsong chuckled. "But it did show. In Eaglepaw. Eaglepaw looked like he belonged with them... And it also showed in both of Foxtail's kits. I'm actually pretty surprised you didn't wonder about Blazepaw while you were training him."

Foxtail stood up and stretched in her nest. She padded to the elder's den to see how Spark was doing.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:53 am

Cherrywing just shrugged. "That cat was fast....Most Flameclan cats aren't. Only one Flameclan I know of was as fast as a Frostclan cat. And Darkpaw, he was just hard to train because he wasn't too fast and he wasn't very big. He could, however, swim very well so he had pretty strong back legs which helped with his pouncing and tackling."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:57 am

"And running full-throttle into trees," Spiritsong mumbled. "But still. I was still surprised... And what about Eagletalon? I know those two often trained together. And he wasn't particularly fast. Still isn't, actually." She flicked her tail and held back a cough.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:01 am

"Guess I really didn't notice......maybe Darkstar did? He was is mentor after all and that sneaky dark colored cat did hide a couple secrets...."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 am

(What to do, what to do... someone RP with me)

Riverpaw stretched the sleep out of her limbs. Theu were stiff from sitting in the med. cat's den and doing nothing but sneezing and coughing. This must be what Shinepaw felt like.. only a million times worse. Riverpaw thought as she sneezed. She began to groom her fur.

Stoneclaw padded through the forest, looking for signs of prey. He walked on with a slightly open maw. He caught the scent of a chaffinch. He crept towards the scent, his ears flat and his tail held straight. He was a foxt length away, then a tail length away and he sprang at the feathery bird. The bird turned its head just to a see a large gray warrior land on it and bit its neck. Stoneclaw brought the scrawny prey back to camp and dropped it on the fresh kill pile.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:06 am

Spiritsong shrugged. "But we can't ask him no matter how much we wanted to..." She coughed a few times, then meowed, "I probably should've eaten some of the tansy before I actually got sick." She was struggling not to continue coughing.

(Uhm, let's see... Foxtail's going to visit Spark, Thunderkit's sick, and Spiritsong's out with Cherrywing. So I just have Eagletalon left. But beware, he's grumpy today!)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:32 am

(uhhhhh... I think Stoneclaw will run into Eagletalonn sometime. That will probably piss him off more)

Riverpaw lifted her head and looked ariund the room. so many herbs.. how do medicine cats remember them all? she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:40 am

(Probably.)

Eagletalon walked out of the warriors' den. He glared towards his mother's disappearing form. Tch. I still don't believe that she-cat is related to my dad. Grumbling to himself, he started pacing around camp. He had nothing to do; the dusty brown tom wasn't the most accomplished hunter, especially in leaf-bare.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 am

Stoneclaw was looking down, thinking of Moonpelt and Riverpaw. I hope they're all right.. he thought. Stoneclaw wasn't looking where he was going, and he bumped into Eagletalon.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next