Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 13 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Deltapaw shuffled uncomfortably next to the tom. It had been a about thirty minutes since the fallen cat had woken and requested her presence, his voice raspy and worn from his wounds. She whimpered as he had summoned her to talk, but had yet to say a word. Finally, her ears pricked with startle as he spoke.

"Deltapaw, go and tell some cat to start a patrol. I'm sure there will be more Boulderclan or Mossclan warriors heading to that spot. Tell the leader of the patrol to follow the thick scent of blood, that's our territories weakest area."

"He-Hellspire.......ok." She darted, horrified, out of the medicine cats' den, hoping Emeraldeye had heard him and would decide to tell someone instead of her having to. I-I don't want to go around ordering the w-warriors....! Her body sighed with relief as she saw her brother lounging by the fresh kill pile, boredly licking his paws. "Shadderpaw!! Hellspire w-wants someone to start a patrol around the southwestern border."

Shadderpaw looked up with wide eyes of confusion. "He wants our cats to go THERE?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed May 23, 2012 11:21 pm

(( Sooooo, you love you some HOOP Scootaloo, do you?
Well, love wouldn't be the exact wo-
Well, baby, the sky is just like a big ocean and I'm your little sea anemone!
I thought sea anemones reproduced asexually?
NOT THIS ONE! ))

Enigmapaw curled up in the woods, sighing in relief that she had escaped the situation at the campsite.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Harrierstar sighed and made his way out from his den, taking in the scene around him. It had calmed down since the warriors had first come back after the surprise attack. He breathed a sigh and made his way to the medicine cat's den, intent to sit with his old friend for a while before making plans for retaliation.

~

Greenpaw stuck his face into the FlameClan Apprentices den. "Blazepaw, Cuz. I was talking to these to some chatty Warriors from MossClan on the border. You would not believe what they saw."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 pm

"Yeah? What?" Blazepaw lifted his head and opened his eyes. He stood up and stretched, trotting towards Greenpaw. He obviously wasn't that interested but still watched his friend.

(( BROS FOR LIFE ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed May 23, 2012 11:45 pm

"A patrol of like, seven, SEVEN fully grown BoulderClan warriors attack a patrol of newly appointed FrostClan apprentices. They got driven off but two of the FrostClan older warriors got badly injured. Can you imagine what FrostClan is thinking right now?" He meowed. "They must be planning a retaliation, I feel sorry for those dumb-asses. Everyone knows you never mess with those cold-hearted toms."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 am

Vieledmist pricked his ears to listen to Deltapaw and Shadderpaw. He padded over to the two apprentices. "A patrol, eh? Good idea. But, if you're so smart, then who should I take?" He meowed, a glint of humor in his sparkling eyes. He gazed upon the two like a elder gazes fondly upon a newborn pair of kits.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 24, 2012 8:19 am

Deltapaw and Shadderpaw's heads flipped upward, the tom's moving more slowly while his sister's snapped upward in a thrash of fright. Frozen in place, Deltapaw began mumbling bits of gibberish as if she were trying to say something, but her brain couldn't process any thoughts besides fear.

Shadderpaw snuffed, his eyes traveling around the clan a bit. "Well, I've heard from Deltapaw that you were made deputy, so why are you asking a pair of lowly cats who just left their cushy Nursery?" He then scoffed, closing his eyes and added,"But if I were deputy, right now, my sights would be set on more of the western border, instead of southwestern. Most likely, Boulderclan is bit busy healing their injured, while one of their messengers went to their great, bigger protectors Mossclan. They supposedly run this forest and they're not going to like it when they hear one of the clan is misbehaving. As for a team," He began boredly dragging one claws through the patch of hard, compact dirt that the prey pile sat on in order to keep from getting moist from the grass, and continued," I would take at least two or three able-bodied warriors, along with myself, if I were deputy, as well a maybe a better experienced apprentice just for more speed....and a hunter, since they're better at tracking down creature than we are; that's exactly what they're trained for."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 pm

"Good, Shadderpaw. You'll make a fine warrior. But you'll be staying here for now and don't argue. You need to rest up...Meanwhile I'll be taking Quartzprickle, Dusksoul, Smokemask, and,perhaps, Goldenhawk..I think all the other apprentices would be tired," Vieledmist mewed. Why was he talking about this to apprentices instead of thinking it? Vieledmist is a strange tom. His demeanor and his thoughts could be completely different, or exactly the same. He padded away from the apprentices, sticking his head in the med. cat's den. He could see Emeraldeye looking uncomfortable while tending to Briarface. He almost gasped as he looked at Hellspire and Relicheart. Oh, I can only watch...I can only watch, as the world comes crashing down...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Shadderpaw sighed, though whether it was of disappointment or relief, it couldn't be told. He laid back down, his nose wriggling towards a stray mouse carcass. Mmmmm. Now time for a bit of relaxation. He attempted to wrap his tongue around the body to pull it close, but his lazy plan was in vain and he had to eventually get up and pick the piece with teeth.

Quartzprickle had finished cleaning her paws in the den thick with the scent of herbs, and had began to collect the bones of the remainder of their lunch, her eyes one the medicine cat and his patients, soft with worry. Walking over to him, she sighed, resting her long, thick, and furry tail on his shoulder and mewed,"I'm sure they'll be fine, especially under your care, Emeraldeye." However, she felt uneasy with her statement, knowing at least the former deputy would be joining their ancestors in the sky. She then licked the tom's ear with a gentle comforting motion before picking up the pile of bones and remains in her maw and walking out into the clearing to discard them properly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Emeraldeye's glittering green gaze watched Quartzprickle as she left, showing a fondness. He almost smiled at the she-cat, but was still deep in worry. Briarface isn't going to make it much longer...I should tell Harrierstar, He decided, sighing. "Oh, hello, Vieledmist. If you see one of these cats have a sudden siesure or something, just call for me," He mewed humorously, but there was not a trace of laughter in the air. He padded off quickly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 24, 2012 8:02 pm

As she passed him, Quartzprickle glanced sideways at Veiledmist, her fond, comforting look of gentleness leaving her face and replaced with her usual scornful look of distaste, though her she was sure her muzzle was red as her ears bent back, her skin becoming hot and prickly. She darted away, feeling that her emotions were getting the best of her and causing the pass-up to go into slow motion just to toy with her. She quickly padded over to the Dirt Place and scattered the rodents' bones across the ground evenly, allowing the earth to soak up its nutrients in equality. When she returned to clearing, she wandered over to the Sun Slab, the large, flat hunch of compressed limestone, and laid out to sun herself before the day was replaced by night. She sighed in a wondering tone. Did he see me blush? I can't show my face to him after than, now can I?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 25, 2012 1:32 am

Enigmapaw's claws dug into the soft earth at the edge of the river, which was flowing quite slowly. She turned and glanced around. "I haven't been here before..." She muttered to herself, eyes scanning the area. "Wh- what's that?" She trotted over to a large tree. A small, red, thorn-shaped object was jammed into the wood. She stood up on her hind legs and was just barely able to reach it to sniff.

As soon as she drew in the scent of the thing, she knew what it was. It was a claw. And, despite its obviously extended existence in the tree, it smelled as fresh as the day it was pulled off of the paw. The scent was sour and somehow displaced, as if it didn't belong in this world any more.

That's when Enigmapaw finally looked past the claw. A hollowed out tree filled with rotting herbs sit next to another, with its roots bare above the ground. There was old moss and things underneath the roots, and it looked like they would be nice places to sleep...

Could this be some ancient camp from another clan? Maybe a piece of one, or maybe just a coincidence.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri May 25, 2012 6:47 am

(Yup. Smolderstar's camp. I need to RP Cursekit.)

A small crimson kit shivered in the farthernmost corner of the nursery. Cursekit's eyes darted around wildly, taking in everything that moved. If a pieces of moss shifted in the wind, she saw it, and it made her jump. Tentatively, the small kit took a step out of the nursery, cringing as the sunlight enhanced her vision.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 25, 2012 10:46 am

~
"Is he going to be Ok?"
"Please, tell us! Can the rest be saved?!"
"Is it infected?"
"Or did he lose too much blood?"
"Is he going to die?!?"
"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?!?!!?!?"
The old, raspy voice hissed, her red eyes lit up with rage. "Now Epicstep, go get me some more marigold. And Lakepaw, more cobwebs! Shush up, little tick and let me save the rest if your stumpy rump!" The rough old she-cat had been pinning down the thrashing black cat who cried out in utter pain. "Now the rest of you pathetic grumblings, leave my den before I bury ya's alive!"

As the commotion spiraled around the medicine cats den, a slender black tom with flashy green eyes was busy speaking to a she-cat warrior. "Now Pollendust, have you and your apprentice picked the rest of your patrol?"

"Yes Shadowmire. Moxiepaw is gathering Havengaze and Muskflutter now. They'll be here soon-" The dark golden tabby she-cat was cut off by her apprentice's mew, spinning around to see the three she-cats appear. Turning around, she grinned and replied,"Alright Shadowmire, sir. We are ready to accompany you to Mossclan."

"I do hope they will help in retaliation against those wretched Frostclan brutes. We were only searching there under old lady Runeprayer's orders. She says its the closest place to find catmint, our territory is too dry. If we don't, Lunarstar and my mother, Fishfreeze, is sure to die for the Leafbare season."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri May 25, 2012 7:22 pm

The day was drawing to a close and now the majority of MossClan were waking up, bright eye shining in the gloomy light that penetrated the canopy and moss. Daystar was perched outside her den, grooming her pale dappled pelt.

"Daystar! There are BoulderClan cats at the border." Darksmoke yowled up to her.
"Take them to the usual place, I will be there shortly." She called back.

~

Darksmoke rejoined his patrol and walked out to meet the BoulderClan cats.
"You know the rules." Doomripper purred. "Follow us"

Daystar waited in the small hollow far outside her camp, even to this day it was incredibly rare for a cat from outside their clan to see the great white oak at the heart of their territory.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Shadowmire and his patrol of she-cats followed, his head held high despite the fact that they were basically running to their protectors with their tails between their legs. His dagger sharp emerald gaze darted back to see Havengaze mewing to Darksmoke in her soft, kept voice. The Boulderclan deputy smirked at the sight of the pale gold and white striped she-cat with heather colored eyes behavior, knowing that she wasn't interested in any of the toms in her own clan. He nearly chuckled to himself, knowing also that the young she-cat was the main target of almost all the free toms, even the elder Onyxwhisper, and how Havengaze had hots for the Mossclan warrior ever since she first laid eyes on him as an apprentice during her first Gathering.

Looking forward, the black tom shook his head clear of the petty thoughts and focused his gaze on Daystar, the lovely leader had always been kind to his clan, even though the other clans accused Mossclan of treachery. Dipping his head, he mewed respectfully,"Daystar, its an honor of seeing your council this evening."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Daystar smiled slightly, orange eyes gleaming. "I can guess why your here Shadowmire, two of my warriors saw the patrol's little scuffle. But really I expect better of your clan. Did your warriors tell you they instigated the attack? That they near killed Relicheart? Who's good nature we rely on to keep Harrierstar's wrath in check. I trust you and like you Shadowmire, but if your warriors continue to show reckless stupidity as such I can no longer give you my support." She meowed evenly.

"The next gathering is soon and if your lucky Harrierstar will wait till then to confront your leader on this matter, if not there is nothing I can do. FlameClan is already suspicious of me, and in the past FrostClan and they have banded together with surprising results. I will keep my spies on the border and if your lucky they can give you fore warning of an attack, but I can promise you no backup."

~

Darksmoke listened quietly as his leader explained the situation and her stance on the matter. He shot Havengaze a coy smile, green eyes glimmering mischievously. There was definatly something to be had there.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Enigmapaw hopped around the camp, suddenly joyful for a reason that she knew nothing about. It was a nice place on the side of the river, and despite the tall trees blocking out the light, it was happy and pretty.

She had a sudden burst of inspiration and began acting upon it immediately. She dashed all around, throwing out the old, rotten herbs, and changing the moss in the two nests, as well as sprucing the place up a bit with bird feathers and flowers.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm

(Repost for Blazepaw)

"A patrol of like, seven, SEVEN fully grown BoulderClan warriors attack a patrol of newly appointed FrostClan apprentices. They got driven off but two of the FrostClan older warriors got badly injured. Can you imagine what FrostClan is thinking right now?" He meowed. "They must be planning a retaliation, I feel sorry for those dumb-asses. Everyone knows you never mess with those cold-hearted toms."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

"Eh-hey, well, they'll get what's comin' to them." Blazepaw was paying attention now, stretching the last of the sleepiness from his limbs. "Say, wanna head out, catch us some mice n' things?" He flicked his tail and gestured towards the woods.

(( So, Flameclan's cats have like... issues. Blazepaw is one of the rare 'normal' cats...? ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Shadowmire nodded to the leader, twitching his notched ear. "Oh course, and Lunarstar has already punished them to the utmost severity that they can withstand: A week of having no prey and three days of no water. As for the apprentices, however, we choose to not punish them, for they were only following their mentors' orders. And besides, both were young toms with little experience, both were injured, and to Runeprayer's examination, both were affected mentally by the account. Onyxpaw is utterly horrified by Frostclan and hasn't eaten since the fit, and Twisterpaw has been acting oddly skittish ever since the start of his apprenticehood, but he has yet to even leave his mother, Mintmist's, nest in the warriors den. Many of the cats pity him and allow him to remain there with his mother after seeing his brother's tail bitten off."

Havengaze giggled softly before Pollendust jabbed her roughly in her underbelly, Havengaze meeting her former mentor's annoyed gaze. Moxiepaw snickered at her mentor's treating Havengaze like a kit and turned to face Daystar with a snooty look of satisfaction.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

(Yeah, He and Greenpaw's genetics aren't so messed up.)

"May as well, not like there's anything better to do, but we should stay away from the MossClan border, I hear they've been watching us." He meowed. His tail twitched and padded over to the entrance.

~

"I'm glad to hear they have been punished accordingly.... and yes, I was told what happened to Onxypaw, it is truly a terrifying thought, having ones tail bitten off and then shaken like a piece of prey, FrostClan are truly dangerous. You should go, take care of your clan." She meowed, ignoring the pointed looks from the BoulderClan females. She nodded to Darksmoke and he stood to lead BoulderClan back to the border.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 25, 2012 10:37 pm

"Whoo-wee!" Blazepaw laughed, rolling his eyes. "Was there ever any doubt?" He galloped into the woods, watching Greenpaw over his shoulder. "C'mon, let's see who can catch the most. No use though, since we both know who's gonna win!"

~-~-~-~-~

Enigmapaw finished her decorating with a flourish. Whatever scariness she had seen in the place before had been eradicated by the bright flowers and feathers scattered about and stuck in low tree branches, as well as the two empty nests.

"Hmph! Two nests! I wonder what I'll do with the second one."

(( WHOO-WEE. Yes, he makes that sound when he laughs now. That will be it. Yes. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri May 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Greenpaw let out a chuckle and raced after him, long legs stretching to catch up. "Yeah!" He meows, taking over. "ME!" He leaped a log and skidded to a halt, putting his nose to the air.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 25, 2012 10:48 pm

"In your dreams!" The tom replied, surging forward to dash past his friend. "No, wait, scratch that. Not even in your dreams!" He stopped and scented the air to locate any prey in the area. He caught the smell of a mouse and stalked it, but pounced a second too late and fell short of the fleeing creature. "I meant to do that."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next