Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 12 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Smolderstar padded out of his den, tail swishing. He had to speak with his father. The older cat had been leaving camp at random unexpected times, thinking that since Smolderstar was his son he wouldn't say anything about it. But Smolderstar wasn't that stupid, and had been watching him. Standing in front of his father, he cleared his throat. "Can I speak with you?" He said in an authoritive tone.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 12 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Spiritsong coughed softly and quickly padded after Riverpaw. "Don't you go anywhere. If you want something to eat, somebody's gonna have to bring it to you!" she grumbled. "Just go sit back there, and I'll make sure someone can get some for both of us." She glanced around, then called, "Hey, Foxtail!"

Foxtail immeadiately trotted over. "Yeah, what is it?" she meowed.

"Can you grab Riverpaw and I something from the fresh-kill pile?" Spiritsong asked. Her sister nodded and padded over to the pitiful pile.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Cherrywing dropped the vole and meowed,"Hey Foxtail, give Riverpaw this vole if ya want." Turning to his son, he gazed at him, but looked slightly past him...at Jewelpaw. "It seems your little apprentice is waiting for you...." His red gaze seemed playful.....and slightly challenging.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Riverpaw nodded. She shakily walked back to her nest and plopped down.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Spark walked back into camp, looking significantly better then when she had left. Her fur was well-groomed and their as mischievous glint in her green eyes. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile two mice hanging by their tails in her jaws. She dropped one of them on the pile, as she bent over her pelt rippled as if charged with electricity. The shades of gold causing what seemed to be an illusion. She retreated away from the pile and padded wonderingly around the camp, staring at the dens. Truly taking in the Clan's camp for the first time.

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Foxtail smiled. "Thanks, Cherrywing." She used her paw to take the vole, then one of Spark's mouse. She grinned happily at the she-cat. Guess she took my advice. Glad to see she's up on her paws! She picked up the two pieces of prey in her teeth gingerly and trotted back to Spiritsong's den.

"Thanks, Foxtail," Spiritsong purred when her sister dropped them in her den. Foxtail dipped her head and walked back out, swishing her ginger tail. "Which do you want, Riverpaw?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 pm

"I'll take the vole, I have grown fond of them since Oceanfeather visited me," Riverpaw mewed. She picked up the vole and purred as she ate the sweet prey, even though it was tough and stringy.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Spiritsong chuckled a little sadly. "I miss Oceanfeather... And all her spazzing over voles." She picked up the mouse and trotted to her nest, where she layed down and let the mouse drop onto her paws. She absently bit into it and ate. The small she-cat occasionally had to pause in eating to cough.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

((.....Should I?...might as well.....))

Spark lie down under a tree and stared at Riverpaw digging into the Vole. She licked her lips hungrily. Vole was her favorite prey. The scrawny little mouse at her paws was forgotten as she watched Riverpaw dig into the juicy prey of the Vole.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Riverpaw put on a weak smile. She remembered when she had mentioned Oceanfeather to Petalmist. Petalmist had seemed so surprised.. I wonder why, I know Oceanfeather was her mother but... Riverpaw thought. She ignored it and finished the succulent vole.

(yeah, Riverpaw is becoming more and more like Oceanfeather.... i dreamt about riverpaw and Rosethorn last night Razz)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Smolderstar growled slightly at his father, tail twitching protectively towards Jewelpaw. "You'll listen, father. Jewelpaw can wait." The word 'father' was said with no respect whatsoever towards the older cat.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm

(( Murr....I want to make cat have a fight over the last Vole.....don't know why...just do....))

Spakr turned her attention back to the little mouse, and a bit reluctantly started eating it.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Cherrywing's gaze hardened. "What? What could be so important that you must approach me with such harshness in your words. No respect shown." Jewelpaw knew the two toms were hot-headed so she backed into the Nursery, laying down by Sparrowkit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 pm

(you know what? I'm bored let's say that Riverpaw is still eating the vole Smile)

Riverpaw took a small break to cough while she was eating the vole. She turned her head so she wouldn't get anything on her delicous food.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 pm

"Aren't you sick?", a small voice sqeaked. Lavernder was worried. Foolish cat! You'll get the baby sick!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

"If you showed me any, maybe I'd return the favor." Smolderstar growled, tail twitching. "Now, why have you been disappearing from camp? Give me a straight answer!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Sparrowkit cried out. He wanted his mother, badly. He mewed and mewed, louder with each cry.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 pm

(( Not that vole >.> Some other vole thats been hunted. besides the I dont really know much of Sparks personality but she inst the type of cat who would snatch prey from a young'un ))

Spark finished her scrawny mouse, and lay on her side, watching the activity of the Clan.

(( Hey Sheyna, Whats Spark's inspiration to join the clan? Eagletalon? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Cherrywing swished his tail and sneered,"It none of your business! It doesn't have anything to do with the clan. And even if it did, it doesn't concern you." He turned, beginning to head out of camp. Honeykit flinched at Cherrywing's harshness. Doesn't he love his only living kin?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Lavender curled around Sparrowkit. Her big warm tail wrapped around him. She sang to shooth him. Her voice was like silk. "Hush my dear, don't be afraid, everything will be fine, you will grow like the flowers do and everything will be fine...." She remembered the words just like her mother sang......
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:59 pm

(gtg>.>)
Stoneclaw yawned as he padded into the woods to hunt. He lifted his muzzle and scented the air.....chaffinch. He started stalking the scrawny bird that was pecking at a frosty nut.

Riverpaw licked her lips for any morsel of the tasty vole.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Jewelpaw scowled. "You know, he's my brother. I should be taking care of him while Pet-" She cut off, her eyes somber. Sparrowkit was her only family left. Both her sister and mother had disappeared into thin air.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Smolderstar snarled, not easily stopped. He shot after his father and hissed, "I said GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER!" His voice rang through the clan, silencing most other sounds.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Spark looked up, alert, and a bit irritated towards the loud tom.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Spiritsong flicked her ears. "How many times do I have to tell him to shut up!?" she hissed angrily.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next