Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 11 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

(Fine.. *grumble*)

Sparrowkit moved his paws along Rosethron's stomach and began to suckle. He kneaded her warm belly with his small paws.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 11 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Rosethorn lay her head on her paws, where on earth did Petalmist go? Why did she think it was ok to leave her newborn son alone. She thought Angrily. "Stoneclaw!" She called. "Stoneclaw!" She'd get the bloody tom to go look for her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Stoneclaw poked his head into the nursery. "Yes?" he asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Spiritsong coughed again. I need to find Honeykit and Cherrywing... She glanced at her pitiful pile of tansy. And quickly. I'll need Honeykit to help me treat everyone, and I was around Cherrywing a lot earlier. If Cherrywing's not already coming down sick, I'll need to give the two of them the rest of my tansy.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 pm

"Be a dear and see if you can find Petalmist." She meowed a dangerous gleam in her eyes. "I have a few choice words I'd like to share with her."
(He'll lose the trail in the snow.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 pm

(gtg, bye)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Coalkit was still coughing, but it was not as dry and raspy as before. He was curled up tightly next to his brother.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm

(Bai. I love how very few cats seem to have noticed their only medicine cat is coming down with white/greencough... XP
And I find it kind of funny that I've been coughing for a few days, too.)

Spiritsong sighed and layed down in her nest. I'll find those two later... She started coughing again. The medicine cat shot a glance at the honey-soaked rat tails and growled between coughs. Those sick cats need to each get one of those.

Thunderkit's coughing was less frequent and less painful. He remained curled up next to Coalkit. "Do you think Honeykit's gonna get sick too?" he wondered.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:08 pm

"I hope not." Coalkit meowed. "He should stay away from us so he doesn't get sick.... but he'll want to help." He sighed. He needed the moss with his paws. "We have to get better so he and mother wont worry."
(Dawwww Coalkit loves his family
I think the Clan may be in denial.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

(Guess so.)

Thunderkit nodded. "That honey that Pumpkin gave us really helped, though. I wonder why Spiritsong won't take any."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 pm

"She probably wants to save it all for the non-medicine cats" Coalkit meowed. "Which is not helping. What are we supposed to do if she gets sick?!"

Phoenixtalon was out hunting. It was a bit lonely out by himself, normally he had Thornpaw's snappy sarcasm to keep him company.
Cherrywing had gotten rid of tainted prey and now they had to refill the sadly small pile.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Thunderkit rolled her eyes. "She already is sick! She's been coughing more than us. And I don't know what's going through her head, but the Clan'll go into chaos if Honeykit ends up the only one who knows how to treat anybody."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Lavender walked over to Thunderkit and Coalkit. "Hi....Did my sister Ivy talk to you the other day?", the pretty she-cat mewed deligtfully. It was imposible to tell they were related.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Coalkit looked sharply at the she-cat. "Ivy is your sister?" He asked bewildered.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm

"Can't really tell? yeah, no one can.", she said. Unlike her sister's dark green, insanity-filled eyes, Lavender's were a lavender color, filled with love and care. "Was she acting......weird?", Lavender asked, a curious look on her face.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Thunderkit stared at his dark brown paws. "How am I supposed to tell if somebody's acting weird if I don't even know them except for their name and face?" he grumbled quietly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:48 pm

"I suppose she was... If you don't mind please leave, I'm trying to get better here." He grumbled
(Back in like 15 minutes)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:53 pm

"I am aplogizing for her behavior", she sweetly said, saddness filling her eyes. "I am also sorry for disturbing you.....If you need anything just let me know." Then she turned around and walked away.

(kaykay)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm

(Ok is back)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm

(kool)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm

(Dang, now I've gotta go.)

Thunderkit watched her leave.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Phoenixtalon dropped two scrawny mice on the fresh-kill pile and looked around.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Lavender wanted to help out somehow. Maybe....help out with the kits? I'd love that. Or the elders? Sure! She wished that she could help out the kits. She loved them and she was very good with them. Unlike her easily tempered sister. Why did she have to be so mean? First she gets in a fight with the leader. Then she creeps out kits. Next, she leaves without telling her own sister!, Lavender thought angryly. She was great at not showing it though, smiling at passing cats, saying hi to her friends, all that stuff. "She is gonna have a stern talking to.", Lavender said under her breath. Her anger dropped and out came worry. She spoke even softer. "If she even makes it back....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Cherrywing grumbled, carrying a scrawny vole into camp. Man, I remember the times when ever any cat walked in with a vole, Oceanfeather went mad.....Now this clan's acting more dead than alive. He glanced around, seeing all the cats sitting with their heads lowered, shadows of misery looming over them. Shivers were sent down his spine as he heard poor Sparrowkit's cries. "Where ith Petalmith?!" he meowed through the small rodent's fur.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Riverpaw's stomach growled. what does a sick cat have to do to get some food around here? she thought. Riverpaw heaved herself out of her nest and shakily got to her paws. She padded out of the medicine cat's den awkwardly, her legs were shaking the whole way.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next