Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 35 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 pm

"I don't give a rats tail if you give up your position." He meowed. "Smolderstar can eat crow food for all I care but I'm not loosing another one because of his leadership."
(hehe I'm making it sound like Pineclaw was killed in a stupid battle or she left XD)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 35 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Aigean said nothing. Tears were still streaming down her face and her tail was twitching back and forth angrily. Part of her wanted to scratch his eyes out and run away, but another part just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. Both weren't very good options.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 pm

"Please come back and let Spiritsong look after you." He meowed, he was perilously close to begging.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Aigean shook her head and ran towards the woods, but was obviously slowing down due to her injuries.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Phoenixtalon ran after her. "Don't do this Aigean, don't make me beg." He meowed easily keeping pace with her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 pm

"I'm not asking you to! WHAT DO YOU CARE, ANYWAY?" She yelled, then coughed. Shaking her head, she turned and kept walking.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 pm

"I JUST TOLD YOU. I'm in love with you, and here you go brushing me off!" He meowed frustrated.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:06 pm

"Like you don't deserve it." Aigean growled and kept walking, but stumbled and fell, breathing heavily.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Phoenixtalon ran up to her. "Maybe I do, but you don't deserve this. This pain, you've had to much of it. I'm taking you back whether you like it or not." He growled. "Why should I let you go? Give me 20 good reasons." He meowed as he picked her up by the scruff.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Aigean tried to move, but quickly slipped into unconsciousness, ears twitching.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 am

(I kinda need Bearpelt to die for my storyline that will happen later on, can he dies?)

Sparrowkit got to his feet. "Rosethorn, I'm hungry," he mewed. Rosethorn looked kinda mad and it was really scary when she was mad.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:21 am

Goldenstreak sat slumped in the middle of the camp. He felt unconfortable being in Frostclan's camp, but without Icefern around, they had no reason to kill him. And if he tried to leave, Cherrywing would surely rip him to shreds.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:38 am

"Rosethorn?" Sparrowkit whined, prodding Rosethorn with his small paws.

Stoneclaw padded slowly out into the woods. He stared at a large tree, now his favourite to climb. He scampered up the old oak and sat in one of its large branches. He saw Jerry flutter onto a nearby limb.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:18 am

(JERRY IS MY CHARACTER, DAMMIT. XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:02 pm

(And Tor, you said you needed him to die for your storyline? I haven't heard anything about this 'storyline.' So no, not until you tell me in a message.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:48 pm

(Torchic isn't talking about your Jerry, GH. If you go back a bit, Stoneclaw named a bird Jerry... I believe in memory of Swiftpath and her butterfly?)

Spiritsong flicked her tail and stared out of camp. Phoenixtalon'd better bring her back. She couldn't go out after the deputy herself, for then she'd risk getting greencough again.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:53 pm

( ... I need to get online more often. XD I did remember that he called Jerry a sparrow once. I got confused then. Meh. XD But he was talking about the bird Jerry. XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Dawnpaw strutted up, "I'm baaaaaaack!"
Nightstorm followed up behind her, giggled.
Moonpath sighed, shook his head, and walked off to find someone to talk to.
Snowkit giggled as she jumped on her mother's back.

((Let's say they went to the alleys for a while LOL))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 pm

( Need a recap? Muahaha! Darkstar is dead, Smolderstar is leader (and is a butthead), a cat named Aigean is deputy [sorry, you were gone. XD]. I'll tell you the rest in your Random Crap thread... )

Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Rosethorn sighed and opened her eyes. She curled her tail around Sparrowkit.

Phoenixtalon carried Aigean back to camp.

(Wicked can you fill out the character forms? and Snowkit would like, be a warrior by now. Just saying even I needed to fill the forms out.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:28 pm

(Yeah, Jerry is a bird XD!!! Forget Moonpelt and Bearpelt being in the woods at the moment but I'll pm you the storyline later)

"DAWNPAW!!!!!" Moonpelt yelled as she rushed over to Dawnpaw and covered her with licks. "Where were you? Where is Moonpath? Is he with you?" she asked in a rush.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Dawnpaw sighed, "Yes... MOONPELT!!" She called.

Moonpelt came running up, "Yes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Lavenderpaw padded over to Dawnpaw. "Hello, I'm Lavenderpaw!!", she said, sweetly. Her lavender eyes sparkled happily. And her smile was sweeter than sugar.

Rustpaw walked over to Lavenderpaw. "Who's this, Lavvy?", he smiled.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:42 pm

(Err... Isn't Wicked supposed to post her forms??)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:45 pm

(Yeah, Kaley POST THEM FORMS GOOD! Also yours is Moonpath not Moonepelt)

"Ah, my old mentor! How are you, where have you been?" Moonpelt meowed happily, joy radiating off her like waves. She hadn't been this elated since Riverkit became an apprentice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next