Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 19 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 am

Spiritsong glanced at the herbs she'd gotten. "First, Honeykit, we need to clear that stuff out of her throat so I can give her these. Next we have to see what to do about her eye. And then we'll fix her ears. Got it?" She kept glancing from the herbs to the kit. It's a good thing that I have him around. He's quite useful in these situations, since I'm the only medicine cat.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 19 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:22 am

Spark has been lucky enough to not face the brunt of the smoke. She was dipping moss in honey and giving it to the cats who needed it most.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 am

(Well there are degrees of fire, fire that burns down the forest completely, and fire that burns down the forest partially. Let's just say that some places had a lot more snow and the fire didn't spread there so there is still prey and herbs.)

Riverpaw's rage was finally over. She rolled over to her other side to get more comfortable. She figured she'd get some honey later.

Stoneclaw nodded his head and licked up to sweet honey. It felt like a river quenching the fire in his throat.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:39 am

Ivy looked around, slowly. What are we gonna do now? The leader sure isn't going to tell us! She glanced around one more time. Where is Thornpaw and Petalmist?

"Okay, Riverpaw, i'm going to get you something to eat....okay?", Rust asked, gently, knowing that since she stopped crying that she didn't really need him, so he could go. I just need to take a walk. First a fire, then my brother, next I have to take care of Riverpaw..........I'll do that, I just need some time to think first.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:50 am

"Thank you," Riverpaw mewed. She gazed at Rust's dark ginger fur. She sighed in contemp and began going over in her heads the events of that day.

Moonpelt let out a short cough. Her whitecough had definatly improved but the smoke hadn't helped. She murmerd something to herself and went to lie down beside her daughter, who seemed to be growing apart from her.

(I'm not really sure what color Rust's fur is... I looked at his form and the first thing I saw was dark ginger)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:52 am

Honeykit opened Shinepaw's mouth and dip his paw down her throat. She gags for a moement and Honeykit shuddered. It felt like wet slime was covering his paw and he hated every minute of it, but if he wanted to be a medicine cat, he'd have to do anything to help his clan.....Even stick his tiny paw down into someone's thraot to remove wet ash. Pulling the glop out, he finally cleared her throat and she coughed the rest of it out. "T-thanks Honeykit."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:54 am

(( Torchic, you said contempt, which is hate I think you meant content, which means satisfied ))

Spark lapped up a bit of the honey herself as she lay down by the riverside. She started grooming her ash covered pelt, though the rain had washed most of it off.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 am

(that's ok....Mew hasn't put his bio pic yet)

Rust walked deeper into the woods then he ever has. I just don't get it......... He caught a plump vole for Riverpaw, knowing how much she loved them. He also caught a rabbit. He was out there an hour, looking for food, thinking.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 am

(Sory, I was typing fast)

"Hey mom," Riverpaw mewed. she rolled back over to face Moonpelt.

"How's the greencough?" Moonpelt asked with a slight chuckle. She sneezed to side.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 am

A few tail lengths away, a starling loosened a quick cry, but it was cut short. The scent of blood wafted through air as a pure brown cat with startling green eyes had bitten the bird's neck. Looking up, she peered in the direction where she caught a new scent....A cat's scent. Surprised, she grabbed up her bird and high tailed it as fast as she could, bounding swiftly through the weaving tree, low enough to the ground that her belly brushed the snow.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:06 am

Rust smelled a cat and blood, and he began to run. He darted around, following the cat's scent. His paws hurt and burned in the snow, more and more with every step, it burned, but he kept going.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:09 am

Annoyed that someone was following her, she thought she would give them a not-so-pleasant surprise. Whipping around, she dashed backwards from where she came and slammed into Rust. Her claw outsretched toward his neck as she hissed softly into his ear,"Who are you and how dare you stalk me like prey?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:12 am

"I'm Rust....and I didn't mean to stalk you.", he said, fearless. His amber eyes burned with a certain boldness and strenth.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:13 am

(Wow another rogue...)

"Terrible!" Riverpaw meowed with a angry edge to her voice. "I can't do anything! Rust has to get me prey, Spiritsong gives me herbs, and I don't even change my own bedding!" she added, her anger only growing.

"Don't worry, you'll get better. You never talk to me anymore though," Moonpelt meowed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:18 am

Scowling, the she-cats claws inched closer to Rust's throat, her eyes gleaming hungrily. "Why were you following me?!? Answer quickly before my claws ignore me for they are still hungry and longing for blood!" Her slender tail lashed quickly, she was just waiting for Rust to make the wrong move.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 am

"I don't know.....I was walking alone....." Rust's name stood out. It was the name of a rogue.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 am

"If you say so," Riverpaw grumbled. She rested her head next to Moonpelt's paws.

Moonpelt put her head down next to Riverpaw and sighed. My baby is growing up so fast... she thought hazily before drifting off to sleep.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 am

"Hmmm....Your name......You're a rogue, I suppose. Then there is no reason why I can't kill you. You are just a mere loner whom walks the earth alone. No one will know nor miss you if you should....Oh I don't know......disappear." She broke off into a short laugh, as sweet and light as it sounded, there was a vile taste to it. This she-cat was just a troublesome cat who is made up of mystery, poison flooded through her veins....and yet, Rust had followed her. Could she trust this cat who seemed so......pitiful?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:32 am

"Okay....well, get off me. You stink of insanity.", Rust said, smiling, playfully.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 am

The she-cat cocked her head and hissed,"Do you not take me seriously?! I COULD KILL YOU IF I WANTED!!!! Do you hear me?! KILL YOU!" Now she felt there was a reason to destroy this tick of a cat....but, she saw something in him. Something about him made her see herself in him. Backing off of him, she mumbled,"You've....had a harsh kit-hood, haven't you?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 am

"Yeah.....parents died when I was born, brother took care of me, he died in a fire, I've been traveling for six moons etc, etc.", he said quickly, as if he hated talking about it.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 am

The she-cat nodded and meowed curtly,"Hm....Well, you seem to handle it well for your age. You seem like a very.......spunky kit. You said your name was Rust? How weird....that name is unfamiliar to me." Her green eyes gazed at him, as if scanning to see him from the inside out.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 am

"I'm no kit!", he spat, but smiled. "So how 'bout you....you gotta name?" I like this cat. She seems......powerful. "So that move? Pretty deadly huh? Teach me."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 am

Okay, you said it wasn't a big fire?

THAT IS NOT MY &*^&ING POINT.

This is the second time you have thrown a possibly game-changing thing into the RP. AFTER. I. SPOKE. WITH. YOU. LAST. TIME.

You know, I'm going to do something about it this time. I won't put any of your cats in any prophecies from here on.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 pm

I could really care less about that.

I don't really care for prophecies other than watching them unfold, you have to be careful of what you do if your cat is in a prophecy and I'm not careful. I hate being careful.

I say again: I. DIDN'T. WANT. CAMP. TO. CATCH. ON. FIRE.

I say again: I RPed the fire being away from the fence. I never intended for the fire to spread, somebody else RPed that. I would've asked anyway. It actually pissed me off, I hate it when the forest catches on fire, it's too life-changing.

I will NOT talk about this anymore. I don't care what else you say, the subject is closed to me because I am already pissed because the best RPer in my other RP quit.

Thank you for your time.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next