Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 18 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Lavender smiled at the kit, then looked at the she-cat. Anger filled her heart. "Good day to you.", she said quickly and walked away.

Rust looked at Riverpaw. His beautiful amber eyes stared at her with saddness. "I wish you didn't feel this way......I'm gonna find this cat, and torture him to death for making you hurt!", he said.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 18 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm

"One gets nowhere without facing their fears." Rosethorn meowed as Lavender walked away. "Remember that my sweets, to let your fears rule you is a terrible thing." Her silver eyes shone in the dim light of the forest.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 pm

"Okay... this isn't good..." Grumbled Pumpkin as he glanced around. He had inhaled a good amount of smoke in panic and coughed violently. "Right..." He coughed again, shaking his head.

(We need to have chat...)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 pm

"Goldenstreak will die at my paws!" Riverpaw yowled. She had stopped sobbing after she buried her face into Rust's fur.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm

(yeah?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:15 pm

(what is it, GH)

Stoneclaw coughed. He wouldn't bother taking any herbs until everybody else was treated, even though his throat burned. He padded near where Spiritsong was treating cats.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 pm

(.....Did we do something?? O.o) Jewelpaw nudged Shinepaw and the scraggly cat stiffened and rasped,"Acckkk! Who did that?!" Sneezing, dust and ash flew from her nose and Jewelpaw could see that she was having trouble seeing, breathing, and smelling. "S-Shinepaw? Are you alright? Its me, Jewelpaw!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Spark walked into the gathering of cats, she held a folded large leaf between her jaws, an inciting smell was coming form it. The scent of sweet honey.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Lavender turned to look at the silver-eyed she-cat. "What?", she asked curiously.

Rust looked down at Riverpaw and sighed. Stupid Goldenstreak Why did you have to go on and kill Pheasentpaw!!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Spiritsong cocked her head at Stoneclaw. "Need some?" she meowed with a flick of her tail towards her remaining honey. She sniffed and glanced at Spark. "You found more honey? Excelent."

Foxtail padded over to Shinepaw. "Shinepaw, you should have my sister take care of you as soon as possible," she mewed worriedly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:35 pm

( Again, with the major plot change thing.

Did anyone ask me if it would work out with a giant fire practically destroying camp?

No.

Did anyone even consider that it might %$#^ the RP up so much that I'll have to make a new prophecy, kill off characters, and make new ones?

No. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 pm

(( Did anyone wonder how the @#&* its possible for a fire to spread when there's %*&#ing snow on the ground?

Yes. ))

Spark nodded and padded over to the she-cat she gently lay down the leaf on the snow. In the middle of it was a large blob of pure honey.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 pm

(sorry, I didn't start the fire though. I just went along with whatever was happening in the RP....Does it really mess with the plot? I mean, we could stay the camp didn't burn down completely.) Shinepaw shook her head and meowed,"Oh.....Sorry, Jewelpaw."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:40 pm

(Yeah, I just kinda went along with it... Wasn't really sure what else to do.)

Spiritsong smiled gratefully. "Glad for your help." She used her paw to pull the leaf towards her.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Yes, but it is the LACK OF CRITCAL THINKING that bothers me.

If I'm not mistaken, it's Torchic that started the whole fire thing, AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SPOKE TO HER ABOUT THE TREE OF MEMORIES.

Do my words mean nothing? Because if it's needed, I'll explode more often.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 pm

(if anyone asks were Mew is, she's on a wild roach hunt Razz And yeah I just went along with it too.)

Lavender wondered what the she-cat meant by the whole "fear thing". Probably because I passed out and didn't stay strong.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm

(No no, no need for blown-up body partz!! Let's just figure this whole thing out in the discution board...alright?) Jewelpaw looked at Spiritsong and meowed,"Spiritsong, over here!" Shinepaw's ears twitched and she jumped, startled. "Waah?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Spiritsong's ears perked up. She picked up the leaf with honey in it and hurried over to Jewelpaw. "Shinepaw's gonna need some treatment, then?" she meowed. Without waiting for an answer, she gently began checking Shinepaw over. "Did you get any burns or injuries, or is it just the ash and smoke?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Shinepaw looked around blindly, meowing frightfully,"Who is that?! Who's there?!" Jewelpaw rested her tail on her sister to sooth her before replying,"As far as I can see, ash and smoke have made a thick layer of sludge inside her throat, her nose is filled with with ash, and she said her ears can only hear crackling of fire." Shinepaw lifted her head and hissed,"Some smoldering embers got my good eye!!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Spiritsong nodded slowly. "I see... I might need some help with this." She pushed the leaf towards Jewelpaw. "I'll be back, I need to grab a few things. Don't let anyone mess with that." She hurried back over to her herb supplies. "Celadine for her eyes, some tansy would be good on her throat... Thyme would be helpful too," she muttered to herself. Each herb she said, she grabbed a small pawful of.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:01 am

Jewelpaw nodded, mewing calming words to her sister, who hurt eyes seemed to be dashing around the area in terror.
Honeykit, who had been napping by Equestria, pricked his ears up and dashed over to spiritsong. "Is anyone hurt?! Can I help?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:44 am

Green Hornet wrote:Yes, but it is the LACK OF CRITCAL THINKING that bothers me.

If I'm not mistaken, it's Torchic that started the whole fire thing, AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SPOKE TO HER ABOUT THE TREE OF MEMORIES.

Do my words mean nothing? Because if it's needed, I'll explode more often.

(I never Intended to set camp on fire. It was actually mew who said flames spread, because if you read my post it says that the fire was A FEW FEET AWAY FROM THE TWOLEG FENCE. That wouldn't set the forest on fire.)

Stoneclaw padded up to Spiritsong. "I think I need some honey," he rasped.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 am

(I ssuppose I did spread the fire, I hate to admit it, but yeah, I guess Torchic's right. I guess I must have forgotten there was a whole shitload of snow to kill the fire.......My bad everyove.........Did I really mess it up that badly? Sad ) Honeykit looked up at Stoneclaw and mewed,"You ok? You need my help-" He broke off as another voice filled his ears. "Easy, Honeykit. Give everyone some time to rest before flooding them with questions." He turned around to see Cherrywing carrying a big chunk of something that smelled of honey. His muzzle was covered in red bumps and some of them appeared to have very tiny thorn-looking things in them.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 am

Spiritsong looked at Cherrywing and groaned. "You moron. Really? Now I have to treat those stings too. Did you have any idea that there's a certain trick to getting honey without being stung? Just look at Spark, she obviously knew that." her voice had a joking edge to it, though. "Just sit down and try not to move around much." She glanced at Honeykit. "But he's right. Calm down, and if I do need your help, I'll tell you," she meowed gently. She dropped the herbs next to Shinepaw. "Actually, come here. I need your help with Shinepaw." She then gave some of the honey to Stoneclaw. "Here ya go." She'd used some of the honey on her own throat so she wouldn't have much of a problem talking to the others, and she wouldn't cough on anything.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 am

Cherrywing shrugged and mewed,"Thry don't hurt. I'm fine." Honeykit dashed over to Shinepaw and it started the ill apprentice. "Waah?! Who did THAT?!?!" Honeykit leaped back and Jewelpaw mewed softly,"Its alright, it just Honeykit coming over to help Spiritsong." Shinepaw settled back down andd meowed shamingly,"Oh....Sorry, Honeykit." The golden tabby shook his head and mewed,"Its ok. We'll have you fixed up in no time!" Though she couldn't see his bright, cheery face, Shinepaw felt safe and sound.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next