Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 38 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Spiritsong suddenly looked faint. "Sw-Swiftpath..."

Foxtail froze in shock, gaping.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 38 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Thornpaw stared.

((so saw that coming ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 pm

(HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK!!!!?????)

"What's your problem?" Sparrowkit asked, sticking the landing. He looked at th crumpled shape on the ground.

Stoneclaw ran over to his kit. He saw Swiftpath. "SSSSSSWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIFFFFFTTTTPPPPPAAAATTTTTHHHHH!" he yelled and ran over to her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 pm

"You!!! Y-you're the one who's b-been terrorising us?", Rustpaw asked. How can a small she-cat like that do so much damage?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Swiftpath's eyes opened and glowed red. "You'll pay for this." She snarled. She turned to Stoneclaw and swiped at him with her claws.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Lily clenched her jaw, Cherrywing had told her about Swiftpath. She padded over to the her, noticing the similarities between herself and the she-cat. Lily's pelt was paler and less distinct. But she couldn't help but think, did he want to use me as a replacement?

(Lily is going to love and tolerate the shit out of you)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Spiritsong was still rooted to the spot, shaking her small gray head in disbelief. "N-no... It can't really be Swiftpath!" She whimpered. "It just can't..."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Stoneclaw jumped backwards. "No! Swiftpath! This isn't you! Don't do this!" he yelled desperatly.

(Now Stoneclaw is glad Petalmist is gone)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:15 pm

(( In actuality I was way off I thought it was Icestar....>.> ))

Thornpaw crouched down, staring silently.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm

"Naive idiots." Swiftpath growled, tail twitching. Her claws glinted dangerously in the light.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 pm

(I thought it was Flamestar)

Stoneclaw bared his sharp Fangs at his beloved Swiftpath. That isn't Swiftpath, Just some evil being dwelling inside her body, he told himslef.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 pm

"Why are you intent on harming these cats?" Lily asked. She didn't fear, Lily never seemed to fear anything, that was not really a good thing.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 pm

"Revenge? What else?" Snapped Swiftpath. "But, as much as I wish to stay, I have more pressing matters elsewhere..." She sneered.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Thornpaw's ears twitched, he was confused. He wasn't sure what was going on.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Lavenderpaw stared at the she-cat, in wonder. Her eyes turned unusally angry. "She's the monster.....that rat tailed bitch....", she mumbled under her breath. "She hurt my mentor and alot of cats....she deserves to die."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 pm

"Don't touch Cherrywing!" Stoneclaw yowled at Swiftpath. He knew that Cherrywing's kits were the reason for Swiftpath's death.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 pm

"Is it without your shadows you are afraid?" She asked, she never lost that calm look, the look that made cats call her strange. And she was strange, she admitted that about herself.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:27 pm

"IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!" Roared Swiftpath. "This clan is full of judgemental idiots. Judgemental towards the innocent!" She snarled. Obviously, the more angry she was, the longer she stayed.

( SOMEONE CATCH THE OPPORTUNITY! Oops, I got it. )

"It's too late." A dark voice said. Smolderstar was standing, blood dripping from multiple wounds.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:28 pm

(( Murr??? ))

Thornpaw crawled close, crouched down, he sat in the shadow of a fern bush a few feet away from ex-Bane.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Lily was seething below the surface of her calm smile, the smile she knew infuriated cats. "Your not innocent, thought their treatment of you was too harsh."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Spiritsong shook her head sharply and approached Swiftpath. "But you know... You know not all of us are like that."

Foxtail stared at her sister like she was insane. Which is what it seemed like.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Stoneclaw could'nt take it anymore. He leaped at Swiftpath, claws unsheathed. "Shut up!" he yelled. "I can't believe I EVER loved you!" he added angrily, slashing at Swiftpath's right flank.

(I stole it Smile)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 pm

"Stoneclaw, hold on for a second!" Spiritsong yowled. Her eyes had tears in them, and her claws were sheathed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Smolderstar padded closer to Swiftpath. "I don't know what happened, but this isn't you." He growled. "And I'll end this!" And to everyone's surprise, he snarled and pounced on his mother, claws oustretched.

( 'everyone's surprise' means only if you want your cat to be surprised. XD And how about not. I WAS SO CLOSE. I'm pretending that didn't happen... XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 pm

(( I sense an evil plot twist coming up. This is not the end. Muwahahahaaha ))

Thornpaw watched, his claws itched.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next