Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 am

Rust was snuggling up to Riverpaw in the apprentece den. That dream was horrible....not the worst though.....Yesterday was the best day of my life. I never knew a cat could be so in love........
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 am

Thornpaw curled up in his nest and closed his eyes.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:27 am

Shinepaw was boredly batting around a ball of moss while laying in her nest in the medicine cats den. Her eyes flinted around the camp clearing. She scowled as Jewelpaw went bouncing out into the forest. Just because one of her eyes couldn't see didn't mean it couldn't show expression. It was clear that she was annoyed, having to stay in a nest all day with all her pent up energy while everyone else got to go and do as they pleased.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 am

Thornpaw couldn't sleep no matter how hard he tried, or what way he shifted.

(( going to go to sleep. 'Night ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty bye

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 am

(Night!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Back

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 am

(( just woke up....))

Thornpaw finally fell asleep an hour later, but it was straight into a nightmare:

Thornpaw was looking down into a rushing stream, at his own flickering reflection. The full moon was high in the sky and its reflection was nearly a tail-length away from his own reflection in the river. But something was strange about this river, somehow. It seemed darker as if it was made of shadows, yet it was liquid. Suddenly a sound alerted Thornpaw and he glanced up, the sound had come from the opposite end of the bank but even as he looked and scanned the riverbank, there was a feeling inside him, he knew nothing was there. He slowly started traveling his gaze down, his gaze passed over the dark red moon, looking for his refle-Wait! Thornpaw's gaze traveled upward back to the reflection of the moon, the dark red moon. He slowly titled hiss head upward to take in the sight of the full moon in all its glory, it was shining brightly, up in the sky, the full white moon.

A feeling of dread overcame Thornpaw as he turned his gaze back to the glistening crimson-red reflection of the moon. A gust of wind came rushing toward Thornpaw and along with it, the scent of blood. In a jerked movement, Thornpaw jumped up, turned on his heels and raced away from the dark river of blood. But the scent of blood hadn't been the only thing that came riding the wind. Cats, hundreds, thousands of them. Some were coming out of the river, soaked in the scent of blood. Other's came from the opposite riverbank, and easily jumped over the river of blood. And others still, formed while he ran, directly in front of him, where there had previously been nothing a cat started to form from the very shadow's itself. There was no distinctive feature's about the cat, it was pure black, just like all the others, the only thing that differed from cat to cat was their size, and their eyes. Blue, green, yellow, and crimson red. And the eyes, all of them all had the same look in them, a look that chilled Thornpaw's blood, a look that screamed for pity, for help, for mercy. And the voices! They cracked and squealed, all asking, begging, the same thing over and over. "Help me! Please kill me!...I don't want to live..."

Thornpaw dodged around a cat forming from the shadows. He ran on and on, no reprieve in sight. The black cats, never seemed to tire. Thornpaw could already see wisps of black smoke falling from the sky, they started curling together, hovering above the ground, not too far from him. The tell-tale signs of a shadow cat, a cat made from the shadows. Thornpaw put an extra burst of speed on as he saw the smoke form, it slowly took the shape of a cat. Thornpaw was a fox-length from the cat when it came into existence. But this cat was different from the others, it's pure black fur, fell away form its pelt. In moments a rug of black fur was at the cat's feet. But the only thing, Thornpaw could look at were the eyes, those crystal blue eyes he knew so well. The eyes of his mother, filled with kindness, love and warmth that could melt even the coldest icicle, and open the route to Thornpaw's heart.

Thornpaw froze, the sight of his mother freezing him in place. His body skidded to a stop, a she stared at his mother. He knew the shadows, the cats, would be on him in any moment. But he didn't care, the only thing that mattered right now, was his mother. Too his surprise, he felt no claws or teeth, sinking into his flesh ripping him to shreds. He no longer even heard the sound of their footsteps. It seemed as if the entire hill was silent, the only noise coming from his own panting self. Thornpaw stared up at his mother, who stared back down at him. Her gaze melted the icy chill he ah gotten from looking at the other cats. Thornpaw opened his mouth "Mo-' he was cut off as his mother bent down, to lick the fur on his head smooth. "Shh, Thornpaw We haven't much time." she started in a rush. "I'm sorry, but you must listen to me," she said, even as she spoke there was a small amount of fear in her voice. But she tried her best to wash it away "Thornpaw, If he comes after you, you must promise me you will not fight him. Run, Thornpaw, you can't take him on. " Thornpaw was confused, he ah so many things he wanted to say to his mother, "Mo-" He was cot off yet again "Just promise me, Thornpaw." His mother pleaded, her body was started to flicker "I don't have much time. Promise me." her voice was begging, but what really got to him were her eyes. Her normally strong, warm loving eyes, were still filled with love and warmth but the strength had left them. What could reduce his mother, his strong mother, to this state?" "I-I promise." Thornpaw said confused, sad and more than a bit angry. His mother's kind smile filled his eyes, "Thank you Thornpaw." she said her voice filled with the warmth and love he had missed so much. Her body flickered even more and faded away. "I've always been watching you Thornpaw. You've grown and you've found..." her voice flickered, cutting off. And the image of his mother was no more.

The scene started to shift than fade completely, leaving only a dull black landscape.

Thornpaw jolted awake, as the sun was rising, his body filled with the warmth his mother had left him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am

(you like long posts don't you?)

Riverpaw yawned as she snuggled with Rust, reluctant to leave his warmth. She finally got up and padded out of the apprentice's den. The chill of the air hit her like wave, chilling her to the bone.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:30 am

(( love them xD. I just dont do them often in this RP cus well i dont have the time. You guys post sooo fast. and im not them good at doing them on a whim))

Thornpaw stood up and shook his fur, shaking off pieces of moss. Seeing his mother after so long, even if it was a dream felt good. He felt more alive than he ever had. The only thing that troubled him was some of things his mother had said. 'If he comes after you Promise me you will not fight him..Run...You can't take him on' But he decided not to dwell on it as he padded out of the apprentice's den.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:44 am

Cherrywing was awake and sitting by the camp entrance. He had been the guard for the dawn shift and now he was restless for sitting in one place so long. He yawned and froze as he thought he caught a new cat's scent but just shrugged it away for it was only their for a moment.

Deep in the forest, Equestria was trotting through the snow until she reached the same clearing where she met Thornpaw. The reason she had gone back was because there was good hunting there and she wanted to give Thornpaw some prey to bring back to his clan if she saw him again today. Her eyes glittered as a fat magpie sat low on a dying sapling. She crept around the back of the young tree and using her powerful back legs, she launched herself forward, springing into the tree and hooking her claws into the bird's back.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 am

Thornpaw padded over to the base of a tree and sat down their. He started grooming himself, smoothing down his fur and cleaning it.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 am

As Ivy got up this morning, she had a terrible feeling that something was wrong. She looked around. Hmmmm......oohhh!! Lavender!!!!, she thought.

Go ahead.....You can do it. Lavender was ready to pounce, she jumped for the rabbit, but it was too quick and she fell right on her face. "Arrrrrggggg. Why can't I hunt like Rust and Ivy!!!!", she yelled.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:53 am

( LOOK AT THE GODDAMN ANNOUNCEMENT. GODDAMNIT. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 pm

(Brb Breakfast)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Seriously?

DEAR GOD, YOU PEOPLE GET ON MY NERVES.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU POST 'BRB BREAKFAST' IN THE GODDAMN ROLEPLAY. JUST OOC IS NOT ALLOWED HERE, EXCEPT FOR ME WHEN I'M SAYING SOMETHING IMPORTANT.

IT WASN'T EVEN IN GODDAMN PARENTHESIS.

That's it. I need a vacation.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 pm

(( Read it. ^.^ YESH! This is turning into a lit RP! and i have to say i totally agree. I personally dont plan on getting Thornpaw a mate till hes a warrior. I mean it would be a little gross to me if he had one as an apprentice....and some of the so called "love" in this RP isn't realistic at all. Cus when you ''love" someone you don't "love" someone else two days later and you dont fall in love completely and utterly in a few hours.....or if you do there should be a decent reason/explanation >.> or maybe its just me.... ))

Thornpaw caught a piece of moss in his teeth. He picked it off his fur and flung it to the side, it hit a bush, causing a small rustling noise. Thornpaw licked his lips, they felt a little sticky for some reason. He spread his jaws wide in a yawn, than went back to grooming himself. He leaned forward and bent his neck to start cleaning his back now that his belly was done. Thornpaw's thoughts were on an entirely different spectrum then what he was doing though. His mother had looked healthy. He wondered if she was in Starclan now.

(( Oh noes! Dont take a vacation unless its only a few hours long....cus im selfish as all hell and want to RP))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Ivy went up to Jewelpaw. "Can you ask Smolderstar about the apprentice thing please.", Ivy said shyly.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Jewelpaw looked up from where she was looming over a rat. Her eyes were drooping and her fur was matted. She seemed like a ghost of her former self. "Huh? Oh yeah...sure I guess." She wobbled when she got to her paws and she padded away, yawning.

Cherrywing gingerly licked his paw, wondering about who he would take prisoner...and how to do it. They weren't going come if they found out why they were coming. Maybe Icefern? She may have a bad rep here, but at least Petalmist won't try with every ounce of her energy to kill her...unlike Goldenstreak. But then again...she would be much harder to track down and catch. Even in a mindless game of tag, she could turn it into a moon long game of hide and seek....hmmmmmm.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 pm

GOD DAMMIT, CHIBI I WILL BAN YOU FOR A WEEK IF YOU BREAK THE RULE ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 pm

(( someone likes the words God Damn it xD ))

Thornpaw finished grooming himself and stood up on his four paws. His mouth still felt a little sticky, on an inspiration, he padded over to a large lump of snow and licked it. He retreated his tongue back into his mouth and let it melt there. After repeating the process a few times, his mouth felt considerably less sticky. He flicked his tail as he wondered if Pheonixtalon would take him out to train.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Ivy waited patiently. I wonder what mentor i'll get. Will I be a warrior or a medicine cat? I hope training will be fun. I don't know.....What if he doesn't let me become one? Ivy's head filled with questions as she waited for a reply from the leader.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 pm

YOU.

YOU SNEAKY SNEAK.

The 5 sentence rule means 5 GOOD sentences, not taking one and chopping it up into three parts. NICE TRY.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 pm

(( cursing when you dont need to? lol, someone hasnt been to middle school yet. I walk in the door on my first day of sixth grade first thing i heard was the F-word ))

Thornpaw padded out of camp, after a bit of deliberation. He planned on trying to scent out some prey but he doubted he would find any. He trudged over snow, after a bit of getting his paws wet he got tired of it. He started leaping over the snow, his paws only in the snow for a moment or two, before going back in the air. Even as Thornpaw jumped he was constantly sniffing, trying to find the last of the prey.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm

((.......Seriously, Chibi? Are you doing this on purpose....well Ta-ta then ))

Thornpaw continued running for a bit. After a few minutes he turned around, there was no way he would find any prey like this. He wasn't even really concentrating on finding it. His thoughts were elsewhere. His paws had unknowingly led him to a clearing by the river. As he looked at it from a few fox-length's way, he stood on the very edge of the line of trees. His thoughts flashed back to his dream, than his thoughts flashed back farther still, to Oak. His dead brother..
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 pm

(( lol. Now it looks I double posted though xD ))

Thornpaw flinched at the thoughts of his brother. He turned away from the river, his good mood slowly disappearing. He started walking back to camp, not even bothering to jump over the cold snow. On his way to camp, Thornpaw tried to think about nothing, clear his mind. It didn't work, of course. He padded through the entrance and back into camp. He glanced around the clearing, looking for and trying to think of something to do.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Equestria buried the magpie in the snow and continued on in the snow, the icy coldness seeping into her paws. When they began to go numb, she decided to stop and take a break. She swept her tail across the ground, wiping the snow away and revealing a small patch of grass. Settling down, she lifted her paw and unsheathed her long claws. She licked the frost from them, her sharp green eyes flinted around the clearing, looking for any movement. Why do I feel.......like something is watching me?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next