Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Thornpaw grumbled. He hated the downwards swipe. It left your belly open. But he stood up on his hindlegs, his weight on his hindpaws, and slashed down at the air with one forepaw.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Mad Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm

((Lolz...Mad has nothing nor does she understand nothing xD))

Cloudleap tugged her brother into a sitting position before looking at the entrance. "This clan has some problems..." she mewed before adding, "Wonder where the leader is..."

Firestreak grunted in reply to the white cat's words. His eyes narrowed as he watched the camp opening, looking to see the hidden commotion. Shaking his head, the tom looked over and amused himself by studying the other strange rogue. She nested under a tree bathed by the shadows.
Mad
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:19 pm

"Now, remember the best way to use this move is back to back with another warrior, but you wont always have someone there, so try tucking your tail in, it will mess with your balance but if you can it removes a target. I don't expect you to get it right on the first try." This was Phoenixtalon's favourite part of training, Thornpaw just had to take up the challenge.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Thornpaw half-glared at Pheonixtalon. He dropped to all fourpaws, unable to keep his balance for long. After a moment he stood up on his hind legs again, this time with his tail securely wrapped above his hind paws. His right forepaw came down in a slash with claws unsheathed causing the wind to whistle the speed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Phoenixtalon grinned. "I've been underestimating you, good job." He meowed. He stood up and padded over to Thornpaw. "Now" He meowed sizing up the apprentice. "Lets make this an unofficial test of your fighting skills." Phoenixtalon padded to one side of the clearing and took a ready stance. "Attack me." He ordered.

((whats the move you want to use? You know so I can get the set up right.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:28 pm

(( A quick and speedy prod to the ribs, causing the cat to freeze and/or jump then a swipe at the hindlegs causing them to fall, then finally pinning them down . Its a medicine cat move so not many cats know it))

Thornpaw stood on the opposite side of the clearing. h crouched down slightly, his tail held in close to him. He figured he would go out with some moves Phoenixtlaon had taught him, before unveiling his surprise.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Phoenixtalon stood light on his paws, his tail slowly sweeping back and forth, Thornpaw was tacking to long to think it over, in a battle you can't stop and think. The large orange tom waited for the cat to move.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Thornpaw dashed forward, easily accelerating from his crouch. He made an easy feint, as if going to Pheonixtalon's right, but really sped towards his left and swiped out a forepaw, towards his shoulder.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:38 pm

When Thornpaw had been thinking Phoenixtalon had been watching him closely, he wasn't fooled by the feint and spun left, he swiped out with his own paw -claws sheathed-, putting his weight and the momentum of his turn behind it to catch Thornpaw over the ear.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Thornpaw ended his supposed swipe early and let his paw hit the ground, he barely saw Pheonixtalon's body move as he ducked, he knew some of Pheonixtalon's tricks by now. He had made the feint obvious on purpose. He felt the swish of wind as a paw passed over him and he came out up strong with a shove of his shoulder.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Cherrywing nodded and silently crept over to where Thornpaw was training. "Watch this....' and he sprang forward, leaping out of the shadows onto Pheonixtalon, struggling to pin the large warrior down. "And that...Is a Flameclan Secret Spring!" His weight was carried slightly, trying not to hurt the cat below him. His eyes were gleaming as the memories of Flameclan attacks surged through his mind. So much to teach this young cat....So many secrets....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 pm

"I'll have to find some new tricks." Phoenixtalon said dodging backwards. He hopped forwards, side stepped then went to ram his head into Thornpaw's side, just hard enough it would make him stumble.

Phoenixtalon yowled and sprang forward, out of Cherrywing's grip. "Watch it whitey." He snarled spinning around to face him. "You might lose that tail of yours next time." He glared at Cherrywing and let his ruffled fur lie flat. "Get your kicks out of sneaking up of Clanmates?" He asked scathingly. (Phoenixtalon does not like Cherrywing, I'm hoping it will rub off on Thornpaw)

Hawkpaw padded up next to his mentor, grinning from ear to ear. "You should of seen your face Phoenixtalon."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Thornpaw stumbled back, and easily regained his balance he glared at Cherrywing "I almost had him" he growled, angrily. His tail lashed as he glared at Cherrywing. He had finally almost outdone his mentor. As his angry gaze fixed on Cherrywing, it was almost as someone was throwing wood onto a fire inside him. His eyes narrowed, slowly.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Cherrywing sneered, mewing in a joking manner,"Oh is that so? You dare threaten my tail?!" He bounced back, landing near Hawkpaw. "And yeah, his face was funny, wasn't it?! Some Flameclan moves are hard to master, but that was one even a kit could know from birth. As simple as it is, it only works when a cat isn't prepared for it. And lucky you, you have just the right power in your haunches to preform it correctly. That's the biggest reason Frostclan cats aren't able to do it. Flameclan has bigger, more powerful muscles and frames while Frostclan are more slender and quick." He lloked back at Pheonixtalon and Thornpaw. "Why don't to show me what you know, Hawkpaw?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Thornpaw turned his gaze to Hawkpaw. He thought Cherrywing was implying that Hawkpaw should try the move on him or Phoenixtalon. He could imagine Hawkpaw trying the move on him. His eyes narrowed with a silent challenge Try me...I dare you.. he had no doubt in his mind that he could take care of Hawkpaw.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Phoenixtalon wound his way around Thornpaw. "Lets make this interesting eh Thornpaw? If you can beat scrawny there I'll give you what I promised you'd get if you knocked me over and Hawkpaw does you apprentice duties for a quarter moon." He meowed. Phoenixtalon had complete and utter faith Thornpaw would win.

Hawkpaw looked up at Cherrywing expectantly.

((Note Thornpaw will kick Hawkpaw's ass XD, for the lulz))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 pm

(( lol Yush! But lets make it a challenge a bit xD ))

Thornpaw grumbled, he didn't want to use his secret move, that he had learned from Spiritsong on Hawkpaw, but he would if he had to. Although he would rather reserve it for use on Pheonixtalon. Thornpaw took up position on one side of the clearing, he crouched slightly in a ready stance. "Fine with me."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Cherrywing chuckled and jeered,"And if Hawkpaw wins, everyone gets to watch him knock YOU around, just for kicks! Go ahead Hawkpaw." Her red eyes were focused on the other warrior, just testing him to dare say a word. If its a fight he wants, why make the apprentices go through it?! No matter, even if Hawkpaw loses, he'll be made stronger than any other cat....with my help, oh course. His long furry tail flicked impaiently as he waited for their start. His long red claws slid into the ground, churning the soil under his paws. (gtg...takin a shower. See ya tomorrow...IT'LL BE FRIDAY!!!!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 pm

(Damnit Mew! leaving right now!)

"Since I doubt he will win, your on. Thornpaw, show them you don't need FlameClan trickery to win a fight." Phoenixtalon meowed and went to sit at the clearing's edge again. "Claw's sheathed, biting to a minimum." He meowed as Hawkpaw padded to the other side of the clearing and took up a low stance. "Ready... GO!"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Thornpaw was half-way across the clearing at 'GO'. "Come on, Scrawny." Thornpaw jeered, as he slowed down, letting Hawkpaw come to him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Hawkpaw darted forward, though Cherrywing was right about Hawkpaw's haunches the tabby was more suited for hunting and ambushes, one-on-one fights just weren't going to end well for him. Hawkpaw didn't waste his time with name calling and instead went to clamp his jaws on Thornpaw's back legs.

Phoenixtalon watched it all with a small smirk, Thornpaw had defiantly had more battle training, Hawkpaw's low stance worried him a bit, he hadn't taught Thornpaw how to counter it yet. So low to the ground with evenly spaced paws, it would be hard to knock the skinny tom over. Also, it was a FlameClan stance.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Thornpaw rose up on his hindlegs, as his knees bent, it left Hawkpaw with the choice to let go or get his face crushed. Thornpaw let his tail wrap around him and he brought a strong forepaw down on the back of Hawkpaw's neck, where his head meets his neck. Unlike, Hawkpaw Thornpaw was suited to one-on-one battles. He could think quickly on his feet and was relatively balanced in terms of strength and speed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 pm

(I can be on a little bit longer....If my dad doesn't catch me Razz) Cherrywing looked as if he was about to leap out of his fur. Kid's fast for not being of Frostclan blood. "Hawkpaw! Show em what it means to be of Flameclan blood!!! You were at least born of CLAN blood!!!!" (Yes, Cherrywing can be that harsh...) He bounced around, his excitement was peaking, but slowed as Equestria approached. "Oh what do you want now, ya old bat?!" The she-cat glared at him and hissed sharply,"Watch your tongue, stupid one! I wouldn't keep blabbering like that. Your little tabby there isn't going to win this battle..." Cherrywing was stunned. "And how do YOU now that?!" Equestria paid him no mind, continuing to stare at the battle.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Spiritsong flicked her tail. She'd seen Thornpaw and his mentor leave camp, and knew they were going to do some battle training. "Ivy, I want you to tell me if anyone needs me, alright?" she mewed. "I'll be out in the forest for awhile." She turned and trotted quickly out of camp. When she got to the clearing, she glanced between the four cats.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Ivy had seen the apprentices and their mentors head off and she wondered if she and her friends would ever become apprentices. She could sense tension in the air, and even though Spritsong wanted her to stay, she despretley wanted to check it out. But she stayed, knowing that if she disobayed, her little rump will get fussed at, and if anything happened she needed to be there just in case. Instead of sitting around, she trotted over to the tom rouge, and said, "Hi."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next