Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 29 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Ivy looked at Spritsong. "Do you want me to keep it warm?", she asked. She looked at the kit."He's......amazing." Ivy's eyes glimmered at the kit. She smiled. But then she frowned at the sound of the she-cat's painful shreiks. Ivy waited for a reply from both the cats.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 29 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 pm

(Can someone give me a recap?)

Phoenixtalon was hunting, oblivious to whatever was going on with the other cats, all that mattered to him at this moment in time was getting food for the clan, and afterwards, giving his report of the two-leg boarder to Smolderstar.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 pm

"Z-Zeppie? Is it safe to come out now?" A nervous voice stammered. Giusepi nodded his head and a cat padded from the darkness, tail held high. He was EXTREMELY fat, his belly nearly touching the ground despite the fact that he was a tall cat. Rolls of fat moved as he walked. "C-can I eat anything? I haven't eaten in over an hour." Confidence was returning to him as he realized the cats wouldn't attack him.

The other black cat finally stopped running around. He skidded to a halt, revealing startlingly yellow eyes and an extremely thin figure. It looked as if his sides were about to cave in, while in fact, he was perfectly healthy. He loved running, tree climbing, and excersize, but ate when he felt like it, and a little bit at that. His voice sounded like a rebel (but cool) teenager, though he was just as old as his two brothers.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Phoenixtalon dropped to his haunches, a rabbit, an honest to StarClan rabbit, was inches from his face, it hadn't seen him yet! He let a small smile cross his face, the queens would eat well today!

Rosethorn slipped out of the nursery and looked curiously at the new cats. Her eyes narrowed at Giusepi's question, the answer was a simple one. "No." She said firmly. "You are not to eat until the queens their kits and the elders have been fed first, even if you are our guests, you must obey our rules." She meowed
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Sparrowkit began mewling loudly.

Stoneclaw's gaze softened as he looked at his new kit. "Calm down, little one" He mewed soothingly. Stoneclaw began purring loudly as he thought of what Sparrowkit could one day accomplish. "He'll be a great warrior" Stoneclaw mewed softly. Sparrowkit will not make the mistakes I made. He shall not go into the forest until he is an apprentice, I must drill that into his brain. Stoneclaw thought solemnly.

(do newborn kits mew?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

(Yes they mew but the don't talk or open their eyes for at least a week, remember that.)

Phoenixtalon leaped forward and landed squarely on it's shoulder, he could honestly say it was his best catch this leaf-bare, considering he was more adept at fighting it was a great moment for him. He quickly it it's neck and started heaving it back to camp smiling through it's brown fur.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Sparrowkit continued mewling and began to squirm.

"Shhhh, Shhhh" Stoneclaw mewed softly and began to lick Sparrowkit's soft fur. "You will not go into the woods until you are known as Sparrowpaw" He meowed a little sternly, even though he knew that Sparrowkit didn't understand him.

Sparrowkit replied with a loud mew and then shut up.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 pm

"Don't look at me!" Growled Giusepi. "I said nothing. It was my brother here." He gestured to the extremely fat one. "In case you forest cats have troubles counting, there's three of us. You'd be well to learn on telling us apart." The three cats were hard to tell apart with scent, and looked identical from a distance.

Giusepi was obviously the proud one, and in charge. He stood tall, his chest puffed up and long, elegant tail swishing regally. His British accent made him sound sophisticated, and the white whiskers growing over his eyes made him even more so. The news of his kits' deaths kicked his heart in the butt, but he showed none of it before these strange cats.

Brian was smaller and not very strong, but he was, as he said, the speediest cat on this side of the world. And the other one. He LOVED to run. His face was cunning and mischevious, like a very smart student that would rather pull pranks than study for a test or do homework.

Pumpkin was FAT. His enormous belly nearly brushed the ground, and he couldn't run, fight, or hunt very well. He was loud when he walked, and wasn't particularly stupid, but wasn't the sharpest talon on the hawk, either. However, he was great with other cats and kits, was funny, and just fun to be around. If you needed help with something emotional, Pumpkin was the cat to go to.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Thornpaw glared at the three cats. He slowly sheathed his claws, and padded back farther into camp. he really wished there had been a fight, but instead three more cats were probably going to join the clan, and at the time when there was the least food. This was going to be a hard leaf-bare.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Petalmist struggled to her paws, slightly woozy from the herbs, but had enough sense to pick up Sparrowkit and walk back to camp. She seemed to not pay any attention to the other cats around her. Equestria watched the cream queen enter camp, trudging along. She made no move to help her for she could see that the queen's pride left no room of pity or assistance. Shinepaw, cHerrywing, and Jewelpaw made their way back to camp, Cherrywing's paws pounded angrily against the crunching, snowy ground. (Ok, I have no idea where everyone is? Like Smolderstar and the new cats)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"My apologies." She meowed and flicked her gaze quickly to Pumpkin, then back to Giusepi. "But the message still stands." She closed her eyes for a moment as though the strangers were to much for her. She mumbled something to soft for them to hear that sounded like 'idiotas' then opened her eyes again. "We forest cats have rules, you'd be well in learning them quickly. Any cat you see here would be happy to explain them to you." She said letting her tone become polite.

Phoenixtalon stalked proudly into camp, showing off his catch, it wasn't very large but it was better then nothing.

((camp))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Ivy looked at Petalmist with big eyes. "May I hold him?", she asked. But Ivy was terrified also knowing that her insane father was roaming the woods, probably looking for her and he may end up hurting a kit. Hopefully her father wanted to talk to her alone, where there was no one to get hurt but herself. Maybe that strange she-cat can get rid of him.

Lavender felt as if she were worthless. I think I should become a permanet queen once i'm older., she said lightly under her breath, knowing nobody could here her.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 pm

"Brian, hit the twoleg place we stopped for lunch at and catch us some rats. Pumpkin... uh... go sit over there. And I'll consult the Sky Walkers." Giusepi nodded to Brian and he practically disappeared into the forest. Pumpkin sighed, lonely, and padded over and sat down in the shade, letting his head drop to his paws. Giusepi padded out of camp... towards the Moonstone/pool. (The Moonstool)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Stoneclaw followed Petalmist into camp, proudly strutting about with his chest puffed out. "He is beautiful isn't he?" Stoneclaw asked Petalmist.

Riverpaw bounded over to her uncle. "Is that Petalmist's kit?" she asked, although it was obvious. She gazed at Sparrowkit and purred. He's beautiful she thought.

"Yes, isn't he magnificent?" Stoneclaw purred happily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Rosethorn watched the cats walk away and narrowed her eyes, before sighing and padding back into the nursery.

Phoenixtalon dropped his rabbit of the fresh-kill pile and went looking for Thornpaw.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Thornpaw spotted Pheonixtlaon as the tom dropped his catch on the fresh-kill pile. "Hey Phoenixtalon." he said padding up to him. Thornpaw's paws itched and he wanted to do battle training. He had wanted to fight the cats, but he could settle for battle training. H wanted to test out the new move Spiritsong taught him on Pheonixtalon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:47 pm

(ok now I officially have nothing to do.. SOMEONE RP WITH ME!)

Sparrowkit mewed and squirmed in his mother's mouth.

"Calm down, sparrowkit" Stoneclaw mewed soothingly. "May I hold him?" He asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 pm

"You look like you'v got ants in your fur." Phoenixtalon meowed and smirked. "Well then, up for some training?" He asked, though he already knew what the answer was going to be. Thornpaw was shaping up to be a great apprentice.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Thornpaw flicked his ears, "Maybe I do." he said blankly. He nodded "Yeah...Let's train."

((sorry.....writers block has struck ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm

(It happens to the best of us)

Phoenixtalon nodded. "Battle training then climbing practice." He meowed. He shook some snowflakes from his fur then started out of camp. "If you can show me you've got the hang of standing on your back legs you can take something from the fresh-kill pile when we get back." He added.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 pm

"I can hunt my own." Thornpaw replied boldly. His whiskers twitched "Then again...What do I get if i knock you down in battle training?" he asked, greedily. he wasn't really sure what he wanted, but he didn't want prey.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Phoenixtalon thought for a second. "Extra moss for your nest, two days break from training and apprentice duties to do as you please... hmmm what else. Ahhh You can come to the gathering this full moon." He meowed as they came within sight of the clearing where training took place.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

"Gathering?" Thornpaw asked. His ears twitched at the word, as he strolled into the clearing.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Cherrywing looked around and grunted. He stalked up to the apprentice's den and yowled,"Hawkpaw! Training time!!" He didn't wait for the tom to appear before walking away and sitting by the entrance to camp. His ears laid back as he noticed Equestria studying him. "Hey, nit-wit, you can stop watching me!" The she-cat's eyes didn't wander. Instead, she locked eyes with the annoyed cat and he growled,"Hag! I said look away! Leave, you do not belong here!" Equestria let a small grin and walked away, muttering to herself. Such a fool! If I cannot see into his heart and eyes, I can't predict his fate.....His soul....His aura....Its clouded by an unholy darkness. I cannot name it......
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 pm

"Every full moon a Gathering is held for all fou-three Clans to meet in peace. We forge alliances, share news and best of all, get to know your rivals and enemies. The Clans are at peace for the moment, we are all too worried about Leaf-Bare to fight, but once food becomes even harder to find the Clans get desperate. They fight for territory and hunting rights. New-Leaf is generally a safe time, too busy licking wounds and feasting on the bounties the warm weather brings us." He meowed taking a seat at the edge of the clearing. "Now, stand on your back legs and show me your downwards swipe, then we'll spar."

Hawkpaw leaped out of the apprentice den and went to stand by Cherrywing. "Battle training?" He asked
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next