Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 31 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Hawkpaw let go of Thornpaw and was momentarily stunned by the blow to his neck. He stumbled back, regained his footing and lunged at Thornpaw's exposed belly.

"Come on kit, use the downwards swipe" Phoenixtalon meowed, it wasn't loud enough for Thornpaw to here, he wasn't going to interfere with this battle. The swipe had been created for just this type of battle.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 31 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Spiritsong's electric-blue gaze settled on Hawkpaw and Thornpaw. Poor Hawkpaw. He doesn't really have much of a chance in a one on one fight. Thornpaw's got quite the advantage here. She padded over to Cherrywing and Phoenixtalon. "Why're you two having your apprentices fight each other?" she meowed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:37 pm

(( he did just use it....and lol Its like gladiators xD))

Thornpaw practically smirked as Hawkpaw lunged at him to run once again into the same blow. His forepaw came down aiming for Hawkpaw's head.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Cherrywing hissed. He had heard Phoenixtalon barely and he thought briefly. If he's going to give hints, then I will too! "Hawkpaw, crouch low right in front of him, then lash at his muzzle!" He waited for the apprentice follow his orders before yowling,"Then trip him as he stumbles back and pin him down by his throat!!" He was remembering the moves that Icefern had taught him when she was practicing as an apprentice. Even at such a young age, killing ran in her blood. "That'll take him down, but be fast!" Equestria gasped, her eyes wide as if she didn't know he would order such an attack. He grinned at her, knowing what she thought. That attack will change the battle's outcome for sure!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Cherrywing's tip came too late, before he could do as his mentor suggested Thornpaw's paw came down on his head, he stumbled again, he was having trouble regaining his balance as his head swam with stars, spots of colour on his vision.

Phoenixtalon glared at the white warrior.

((After this Cherrywing should go looking for Lily.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Spiritsong bared her teeth at Cherrywing. "How dare you order your apprentice to use such filthy Flameclan attacks! That move is for killers, not warriors!" she hissed furiously. She glanced at Hawkpaw and yowled, "if you listen to him, I'm dropping you out of a tree onto your head!" Her tail lashed back and forth. I didn't think Cherrywing was this cruel!
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Stupid idiot...I can hear him too! Thornpaw thought, but then he glanced down at Hawkpaw. His opponent was in no condition to complete those moves. Thornpaw dropped to all four paws and swiped at Hawkpaw, intending to simply knock him over.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Cherrywing growled and walking into the battle and snatched Hawkpaw up by his scruff. "We're going out to practice! We'll finish this fight when we have equal training!" and he stormed away, not caring about the other's retorts. His long white tail sweeping across the icy ground as he grumbled, the small tabby dangling from his jaws.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Thunderkit sneezed when a small pile of snow fell onto his face. He shook his dark brown head sharply and stood up. I've been out here too long. It's starting to feel a lot colder. He slipped out from underneath the dead bush and padded into the nursery. He didn't even glance at any of the strange cats; his golden eyes were focused straight ahead of him.

Spiritsong bristled with fury. She darted forward to stand in front of Cherrywing. "Put him down. Right now." Her voice was cold, colder than when she spoke to intruders, or even when she'd spoken to Flameclan cats.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 pm

"Good job Thornpaw, the next two days off training and the next quarter moon of your chores goes to Hawkpaw" He meowed. He glared after Cherrywing. "Teaching dirty to tricks to new apprentices." He growled. "Go get some rest Thornpaw, don't forget I promised you can get extra moss."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Cherrywing looked down at Spiritsong, no anger in his eyes. Dropping Hawkpaw litlely, he meowed,"It wasn't a fair battle. And besides, those moves are taught to all Flameclan cats. Only tha warrior true of heart know the right time to use them and I'm sure Hawkpaw would never use them on a fellow clan mate, so chill out kiddo." Jewelpaw had saw Cherrywing storm away with Hawkpaw, confused by what had happened. What?! Why is he holding him like a kit? (gtg...bye)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

(Yay! Ivy's bio is done. even the picture...that Mew drew!!) Ivy waited for the apprentice's return. She wanted to ask what happened.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Spiritsong hissed in his face. "Don't tell me to 'chill out'!! Why bother telling him to use that move on Thornpaw if you're so sure he would never use them on a Clanmate?" Her eyes were blazing. When he'd set down Hawkpaw, she'd softened her tone a little, but it was still considerably cold.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Hawkpaw followed Cherrywing, he looked back and saw Jewelpaw, he winked at her before dashing to catch up with Cherrywing.

((Cherrywing and Hawkpaw are gone until Mew gets back next.
Hmm what to do, what to do.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 pm

(Dang. And Spiritsong was just getting started, too! XD)

Thunderkit stepped into the nursery again. He glanced around before laying down in his nest. I'm not sure if I want to go to sleep yet. So soon after that awful nightmare! The mere memory of it made him shiver.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Coalkit looked up as Thunderkit cam inside. "To cold for you?" he said smirking.

Rosethorn watched her sons, these days they were the only thing that kept her sane.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

"Pfft, look who's talking!" Thunderkit retorted. "You've been inside the warm nursery all day! And I've been sitting out in the snow to see what's going on in the Clan. I bet you couldn't handle being out there as long as I was!" He stuck out his small pink tongue at his brother.

(Dang, I gtg.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

"Wanna bet on it?" Coalkit asked standing up and fluffing out his fur.

((Ok. I got writers block anyway. It's Friday for me so I'll be on all day.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 pm

(( My last post for the day too ))

Thornpaw grinned "Heh!" he said, only allowing himself a brief moment of victory. He swished his tail, he had easily won. He hadn't even had to use the move Spiritsong taught him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:09 am

Thunderkit stood up. "Sure. But don't come crying to me when you freeze your whiskers off!" He grinne challengingly. He'll never manage it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 am

Jewelpaw blushed and shied away, unsure what to say. She nearly ran into Thornpaw as she headed for the nursery where Shinepaw stood, her tail beckoning. "Oops! Sorry Thornpaw," her voice fluttered. "I'm heading to see my little brother!" She bounded off, nearing Petalmist's nest. The cream queen lay there, silently licking her suckling kit. She hadn't said a word since she got home, not noticing the slightest things and she kept er gaze on Sparrowkit. The only time she stopped was to eat and that had only lasted moments. Shinepaw and Jewelpaw crouched around her nest, giving 'Ooooo's' and 'Awwwwww's' and 'Look how cute he is.'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Foxtail glanced at the three most recent strangers. Then she padded into the nursery. "He's beautiful," she purred to her friend. "What's his name?" She smiled widely at Petalmist.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:03 pm

(( Happy B-day GH! ^.^ ))

Thornpaw grunted, and stepped aside to let Jewelpaw pass. He glanced up at Pheonixtalon apprehensively "So What are we learning next?" he asked. He flicked his ears, not really interested enough to go look at the newborn kit.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:09 pm

(Happy birthday, GH!)

Eagletalon cast his pale green gaze around the camp. It lingered for a moment on the nursery. I'll go see Petalmist's kit once it's less crowded, he decided. With a flick of his tail, he padded over to the camp entrance and sat in the cold snow. He stared out into the snowy forest.

Last edited by Sheyna on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 pm

(Happy Birthday GH!!!!!)

Ivy stared at what appered to be brother and sister.....the young rouges. She padded over to them and sat down. "Hi.....what are your names.", she asked shyly.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next