Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 32 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Petalmist mumbled softly and Shinepaw looked up. "Stoneclaw says his name is Sparrowkit. He's such a cutie!" Jewelpaw nodded, her fur shook with excitement...then fear. He'll be my only brother to survive....that is if he does.....NO! He will survive! I'll make sure of it! She padded out of the nursery, wondering when Smolderstar would return to train with her. "How does he expect to be my mentor if he doesn't teach me about being a warrior?! Ohhh....." she grunted, glancing around the camp. She noticed Equestria had moved, walking back from the training hollow. Her expression seemed frightened...and nervous. As if she had foretold something that wasn't completely right on target. (HAPPERZ B~DAY!!!!!!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 32 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Foxtail tipped her head slightly. "Do you need anything from Spiritsong?" She sounded a little worried for her friend. "You don't seem to be feeling alright. I can go get you some poppy seeds, if you want." Spiritsong had made sure her sister knew a few of the herbs in case something happened while she wasn't around.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Riverpaw bounded over ot Foxtail. "Can we hunt ot train? I'm soooo bored" she mewed excidedly. I hope we can do some battle training.. I haven't had battle training in forever Riverpaw thought.

(Happy B-day GH! For your present I will not annoy you for the whole day Very Happy)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Foxtail glanced at her apprentice, then at Petalmist. "I'll go get the seeds real quick, and leave them here if you want them. I've been neglecting Riverpaw's training a bit lately." She smiled at the queen and quickly padded out. After a moment, she returned with a few of the little seeds. Setting them down next to Petalmist, she meowed, "here ya go." She turned to Riverpaw. "Which would you rather do?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Rust stomped over to Jewelpaw. "Hey, talk to Smolderstar about the apprentice ceremony......you're the only cat he actially comunacates with."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 pm

"Battle training, we're behind on it" Riverpaw meowed. I wonder what she'll teach me.. mabye something really cool she thought. Riverpaw flicked her tail back and forth.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Foxtail nodded. "C'mon then, we should get to the training hollow!" She padded out of the nursery. "Hurry up!" She flicked her ginger tail and sped up a little. "Let's give you a little speed test."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Riverpaw smiled. She raced after Foxtail toward the training hollow. The wind ruffled her white fur and she passed Foxtail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Foxtail grinned. She lengthened her stride so she ran even with Riverpaw. "Is this as fast as you can go? Tch, pathetic!" she joked lightly. "I know you're faster than this! Don't go easy on me just because I'm your mentor!"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Petalmist dipped her muzzle, licking up the tiny black seeds. Sighing, she rested her head down next to Sparrowkit, falling asleep. Jewelpaw looked at Rust and shrugged. "Been looking for him all day. Gosh, its like when we need him the most, he goes off and disappears. But Smolderstar will be Smolderstar." The look in her eyes were clouded, as if she couldn't decide about her feeling for the fiery cat. She sighed and bounded off into the forest. The icy ground crunched under her paws and she impractically danced on her light paws, the snow flakes spiraling down onto her already shine white and silver pelt. "Ahhhhhh! Its been too long, my dear wonderland! And now your frozen....but no worries," she meowed to herself. "I like you better this way!" She wondered How could cats hate such a beautiful time of the season?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:29 pm

"Well, you asked for it!" Riverpaw yowled and quickly gained speed. she shot toward the training hollow like her life depended on it. I'm gonna win! she thought excitedly.

Sparrowkit lifted his head for a second but then put it back down. He fell asleep beside his mother.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Spiritsong growled irritably. When did Cherrywing start treating others like that? she wondered. From what I saw, Hawkpaw didn't do anything wrong. She dug her claws into the ground. I guess it's not really any of my business, but still! Poor Hawkpaw.

Foxtail chuckled. She shot forward like a bullet. "You're forgetting that I'm a warrior, and you're still just an apprentice!" she yowled back. She was kicking up snow with every long stride she took. The black and ginger she-cat was quickly closing in on her apprentice.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm

"you're forgetting that I'm smaller and lighter than you!" Riverpaw yowled over her shoulder. She began almost leaping with every stride she took. She ran so that ever stride was as long and fast as possible. She was slowly gaining ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Foxtail smirked. She crouched low to the ground and was practically flying over the white snow. The only hint that her paws were touching the ground were the pawprints left behind. She was drawing even with her apprentice when they entered the hollow.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Riverpaw skidded to a halt as she entered the training hollow. She took a minute to catch her breath and meowed "how did I do?"

Stoneclaw padded into the nursery. When he saw Sparrowkit and Petalmist sleeping he silently padded over to them. He layed down next to his mate and his kit. Stoneclaw fell asleep quickly, dreaming of sparrowkit as a warrior.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Foxtail skidded in the snow. She turned sideways and sent a wave of snow flying when she stopped. "You did excelent," she meowed breathlessly. "Sure are a quick little cat, aren't ya?" Her tone was playful. "Anyway, battle training now. Or do you want a chance to catch your breath?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 pm

"I'm ready to train!" Riverpaw meowed. she shook the snow that Foxtail had sprayed off her fur. Her tail was flicking back and forth excitedly and all her muscles tense, ready to spring.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

"Attack me, then!" Foxtail grinned challengingly and took a few paces into the clearing. She kept her eyes on Riverpaw the entire time. Her tail lashed through the air; she was ready to take on her apprentice. Let's see... What moves should I show her today? she wondered.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Riverpaw didn't hesitate. She dashed a Foxtail and jumped over her, making it look like she would land on Foxtail's back but actually landed behind her. Riverpaw then bit Foxtail's outstretched tail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Foxtail yelped. "Careful! This is still only practice, remember." She pulled her tail away and lunged at Riverpaw. She slipped to one side at the last moment and nipped the apprentice's ear.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:06 pm

"Sorry!" Riverpaw meowed and dashed to the side. She lunged at FoXtail, aiming for her back. I hope this works.. Riverpaw thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:12 pm

(Lol, I listened to one of Skillet's songs 'cause of GH. And now I can't stop clicking on more songs by them! XD)

Foxtail suddenly dropped to the ground. She rolled partway onto her back and stopped Riverpaw with all four of her paws. She lightly shoved the apprentice and leaped back to her paws. "Your eyes are showing where you're aiming for. If you take time to think about it, then your moves are moer likely to become predictable."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 pm

"Ok" Riverpaw mewed. she looked at Foxtail's ears but then leaped a her tail.

(brb)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:25 pm

(Kay.)

Foxtail hopped a few steps away. She crouched a little and lashed her somewhat injured tail. The warrior waited for Riverpaw to come to her. Perhaps I could show her a few defensive techniques, she thought. I'll have to show her a good move for dealing with surprise attacks soon.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 pm

((Lost....>.> Sorry, I don't know what to post and I've been gone at school then earphones finally.))

((Skillet now~~~~ Happy Birthday Green Hornet! ;D))
Mad
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next