Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Spiritsong poked her head out of the medicine cat's den and sighed in exasperation. "Another cat wanting to join Frostclan. This is just great." She almost seemed to be talking to herself, he voice was so quiet. The little medicine cat flicked her tail and retreated back into her den.

Thunder watched the Clan from underneath his bush. He'd immeadiately reclaimed the spot after returning from the alleys. Why is it that it seemed like nobody joined while my family was in the alleys, but immeadiately after our return, more cats show up?

Eagletalon's ears flattened, but he said nothing as he watched Shineeye leave.

Sparkstorm and Foxtail padded into camp, each holding prey. Foxtail dropped the pair of mouse in her jaws and meowed, "Hello there. Welcome to Frostclan!" in a cheery voice. Sparkstorm just dipped her head and continued to the fresh-kill pile.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 20 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Smolderstar didn't notice the kit until he was about to step on her. "Um. Where did you come from?" He asked, tail twitching. "No matter. You're too young to kick you back out.... you can stay. I need to talk to Cherrywing. He hasn't been out of the den in a while." He padded off to find his father.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Nightshade smiled one last time at the kit and said, "Farewell, for now." He bounded after Shineeye. "You are unhappy," he noted quietly. He frowned, "Because of me..." He looked away thoughtfully.
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Eagletalon glared after Nightshade with irritated, pale green eyes.

Foxtail picked the two mice back up and followed after Sparkstorm to the fresh-kill pile.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Shineeye shook her head and mewed,"Its nothing. I'm known for my normally sour attitude. Its just that I hate it when Eagletalon brings me down. Normally, I wouldn't care what others think, but he's like, my only friend. Now, let's find you a nest."

Pearlkit smiled and mewed,"So, when do I become an apprentice? I am 6 moons old." Her pink eyes were challenging.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Smolderstar was already in the warriors den, looking for Cherrywing.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Nightshade caught up with her and licked her comfortingly on the ear. "Okay." He smiled at her as he looked around the camp some more. He flicked his tail back and forth eagerly. His eyes roamed over the cats' exotic markings and scars.
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Cherrywing poked his head in the den behind his son, his red eyes questioning. "Smolderstar? If you were looking for me, I was just coming back from the Dirt Place."

Shineeye entered the warriors den, looking for a place for the new tom to sleep.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Eagletalon suppressed a hiss and stalked out into the forest.

Foxtail watched him go, then shook her sleek black head. "Ah, he's not going to be in a good mood as long as Nightshade's around, I think."

Sparkstorm nodded in agreement with a slight chuckle.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Nightshade followed quietly, staying near Shineeye. Maybe we could become good friends, He smiled as he thought to himself.
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Smolderstar padded towards his father. "You've been acting... strange lately." He didn't elaborate, just stood there and waited for a response.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Lavendermoon padded over to Nightshade. "Hello, welcome to the clan. I'm Lavendermoon!! Who're you again?" she mewed. This she-cat's lavender eyes were friendly and sweet. She seemed to be jumpy and cheerful.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Nightshade smiled and nodded his head. "Lavenderpaw. A very beautiful name for a very beautiful cat." He smiled nicely. "I am Nightshade. It is nice to meet you."
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Cherrywing shrugged and sighed,"I'm getting older, you know. In a couple seasons, I'll be in the Elders den. And is not easy having to kill my mate."

Shineeye placed down some moss and flattened it. "Here, that should be a good fit." But what she didn't realize was that it was close to Eagletalon's next as well as her own.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Lavendermoon giggled like a school-girl and fluttered her eyelashes. "Why, thank you." she mewed. She knew if Ivyfeather were there, she would have slapped Lavendermoon for being so childish.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Nightshade nodded, "Thank you," he smiled and went to sit down for a moment. He adjusted the moss to his liking and soon was very comfortable. Then he looked to Lavenderpaw. "You are very welcome, and it is very true. You are a very beautiful, young girl/cat. Now I am curious to see your mother. Does she share the same beauty as you?" He smiled.

((Critisism for my RPing?))
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Shineeye walked out of the den and muttered,"Idiot." She made it to where Lavendermoon couldn't hear it, but others might have.

Honeypaw dashed into camp, maw full of borage. Gold fur glistened against the forest scenery as the medicine cat apprentice trotted into the Medicine cat den.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

((Sorry, I mean LavenderMOON GTG))
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

(( Nothing yet, but you repeat words a lot, use more pronouns. XD Nightshade is acting like a creepy stalker right now. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Lavendermoon looked away. "My mother isn't with us." she said simply. She looked up again. "Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

(Lol Pedo XD) Jewelfire was busy grooming her pelt as Pearlkit scuffled around in the clearing. "Gosh, even here its boring. In Boulderclan we had some sort of training."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:08 pm

"Well, I'm sure that Smolderstar will be glad to put you out on the front lines of battle so we can all watch you fight for us." Laughed Swiftpaw, rushing back and forth to clean the apprentice's den before Snowtail got back.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Spiritsong glanced up at her apprentice. "Excelent. I'm going to leave to get some more herbs. Could you stay here to keep an eye on everything? I don't want something happening with both medicine cats out of camp."

Foxtail looked at Pearlkit with some amusement. "You're six moons, correct? I could take you out for training, if you'd like."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Pearlkit nodded and mewed,"Sure. At least none of my talent will go to waste." She trotted after the black and ginger she-cat into the forest.

Shineeye was sitting under some boulders jutting up from the ground. She had found that it was dark under them, but shady and comfortable.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Foxtail quickly led Pearlkit to the training hollow. Once they arrived, the warrior turned to face the young she-cat. "First, let's see what you can do."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next