Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 pm

The she-cat shook her body, her muscular Flameclan build helped with her stance. At once, she took off, running at Foxtail's right side, but then dashing under her legs and sinking her teeth into her lower left flank.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Foxtail leaped back, swatting lightly at Pearlkit with sheathed claws. "Don't let your eyes go to where you're aiming. A smart opponent will then be able to predict your movements," she advised, then lowered herself into a crouch to wait for the next attack.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Pearlkit's eyes dashed to Foxtail's snout, but her heavy Flameclan-sized paws knocked Foxtail's underbelly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Foxtail, instead of retreating, nipped lightly at the smaller cat's ears. "When in close combat, never drop your guard. Even the slightest mistake could put you at a disadvantage." She then batted Pearlkit in the side of the head and backed away a few steps.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Pearlkit snorted and mewed,"Don't you think I know that!?" She then dashed at Foxtail's face, her paws slamming into the black she-cat's muzzle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Foxtail chuckled as she seized the other cat's paws in her teeth, biting down lightly then releasing them. "If you don't defend yourself well enough, I'm going to assume you don't!" She suddenly lashed out at Pearlkit's forepaws to knock her onto her face.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Now Pearlkit was seething in annoyance and she leaped up, clinging to the warrior's body with her tiny claws and she bit down on her black her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Foxtail roughly shook herself to dislodge Pearlkit. Then she pounced and rested her sheathed paw to her stomach. "Careful not to let anger or frustration get the better of you, or you end up making careless mistakes. My last apprentice was like that occasionally. Now how do you get out of this situation?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Pearlkit's paw lashed out at Foxtail's eyes, where she batted lightly at the warrior's vision. "Mess up their sight and.." She wriggled free from her grip. "..Slide out!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:03 pm

"Good. But what if you were in a position where you weren't able to move your forepaws up high enough to strike?" Foxtail meowed. She could guess the apprentice wouldn't know of a move like that; the warrior herself had never seen any other cats use one except her sister and her dead brother. Her mother had taught them one, but they rarely got the chance to use it, since it left gaps in their defense.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:28 am

Sparrowpaw yawned, just waking up from a nice nap. He padded over to Swiftpaw. "'Sup?" he asked casually.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:27 am

"You gonna help me clean up the den or what?" Shouted Swiftpaw as she ran back and forth, carrying things to the apprentices' den.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 am

After a good amount of training, Pearlkit flopped on her back, sweating and breathing heavily, but smiling. "Well...Training here is tough....but fun! Fighting with Rat, Jackie, and Oneheart is hard, but not fun at all. Thanks Foxtail." That was the first time she had shown anyone respect, ever. And she had already decided, she wanted Foxtail to be her mentor.

Cherrywing was finishing a vole when he saw Darkstar, followed by Suri, walk out of the warrior's den and head out into the forest. Cherrywing wonder where the two toms were going and secretly followed them out. A few tail-lenches behindd them, he noticed they were heading to the river. Once they were at the river bank, Darkstar spoke quitely to Suri. "I want to get her something nice." Suri seemed to think for a minute before saying,"Why don't you catch her a koi?" Cherrywing was puzzled. Koi? What in the name of Starclan is that? Its no prey I've ever heard of. But Darkstar had nodded. Then the tabby tom dashed to the nearest fence and climbed over, disappearing. Suri, however, was still at the banks, starring down at the water.

Flicking his short tail, he gazed at his reflection. Is joining this clan truly my path? Could this be the life my mother wanted me to have? Purpose? My own purpose? Suddenly, his reflect in the water had changed. It was no longer his reflection, but the reflection of a raging storm, winds whipping trees out of the ground and seas crashing against the land. But what wasn't being completely destroyed was a lone crow, sitting perched in one of the spinning trees, its beady black eyes starring straight back at Suri. Then it was all gone.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Sparrowpaw rolled his eyes. "If I must!" He meowed with an exasperated edge to his voice. He strated slowly padding towards the den.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Foxtail sat down, panting slightly. "Anytime," she purred. I think I'd like to have Pearlkit as my apprentice. It's been quite boring without having to train Rivermist.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:33 pm

((Okay, Thank you, GH. I try, but sometimes I have issues with adjectives and pronouns. Razz))

Nightshade's eyes widened, "I'm sorry." He looked into Lavendermoon's eyes sadly. "I don't mean to snoop in your privacy..."
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Shineeye yawned and padded from beneath the rocks and arched her back in a stretch. She blinked her eyes wearily and searched for something to eat in the fresh kill pile. "What to eat...Ah!" She plucked a shrew from the pile and sat down to eat.

Suri came trotting back into camp with Darkstar, both holding fish, though Darkstar's fish was a gold and white speckled Koi. Suri smiled at Darkstar and mewed,"I'm sure she's love that koi, Darky!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm

"We should probably get going back to camp so you can have your ceremony sometime soon," Foxtail meowed to Pearlkit as she got to her black paws.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 pm

The large kit leaped up and dashed ahead of Foxtail, her heavy paws were nearly gliding across the ground. Despite her age, she was very skilled at using her large paws to her advantage.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Foxtail bounded after her, lengthening her stride to keep up.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Lavendermoon smiled. "It's okay." she mewed. "Well, I hope you like it here." She walked away, to look for her sister.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Nightshade smiled sadly and lied back down in his nest. I think I'll like it here, he thought.
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Pearlkit nearly collided with Honeypaw, who had just returned with some tansy. The golden cat hissed at Pearlkit and continued to Spiritsong's den. "Got that last of the supplies. The only thing missing is Catmint, but I'll send Shineeye to collect some since she knows where to find it."

The black and golden brown she-cats's ears twitched as she heard her name. Sure. I'll go get some herbs from that death trap that I barely escaped with Ivyfeather and Hawkscar that long time ago. No big deal. She grunted as she gulped down the last bit of her shrew.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 pm

"Good. Thank you, Honeypaw," Spiritsong meowed, seeming distracted by something as she paced around the den.

Eagletalon's ear flicked. "Mind if I come along?" he asked Shineeye.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Rivermist ambled over to the fresh-kill pile, and picked out a fat vole. She bit into it, purring with delight.

Stoneclaw padded slowly into the woods, glancing around anxiously, as if he would see Moonpelt chatting with some warriors, or listening to the (NPC)elder's gossip. He slipped into the comfort of the leafy trees, breathing in the sweet scent of blooming flowers. He started running. He ran down a familiar path, his paws guiding him rather than his memory. He skidded to a screeching halt in front of a tall oak, with claw marks on the trunk. He scrambled up it, his claws scoring more marks on the side. He stopped at one of the top-most branches, and a large nest lay there. Soul poked his head out of the nest, and cawed warily. Stoneclaw saw the three ugly red scars on Soul's breasts, and winced a little. He tentatively padded closer to the nest. When hewas very close, and Soul seemed comfortable, he peeked into the mass of twigs and leaves. Stoneclaw gasped in shock, and almost fell out of the tree.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next