Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 22 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 pm

( Keep talking. *is lurking to see what is wrong with Soul* )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 22 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 pm

(Who said anything was wrong with Soul?)

Stoneclaw stared at the chick that resided in the nest with Soul. It had already started to grow fluffy down all over its fat body. The fluff on the chick was crimson red, and so were its now-open eyes. Stoneclaw backed away from the nest quickly, almost falling out of the tree more than once. He hissed at the two birds, more out of fear than anger.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 pm

( OH MY GOD A SHINY CATCH IT CATCH IT! )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:27 pm

(XD! Torchic uses ultra ball 'shiny bird is not caught' Torchic: FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YOU!)

Soul stepped out of the nest. He waddled over to Stoneclaw, and cawed. A simpled thing that any unintelligent bird could do, but it meant so much more. Stoneclaw stopped hissing, and his fur lie flat on his back. He padded a little closer to the nest, balancing carefully on the swaying branch.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am

(Awwww! I'm sure that would be a rare catch T.T)
Shineeye shrugged and mewed,"I guess it would be more if I didn't have to go alone. Last time I went, I was nearly mauled to pieces and sick with Greencough." She gave a forced chuckle and began making her way toward the camp's exit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:50 am

Stoneclaw glanced one more time at the crimson-red chick. Damn! I ran out of pokeballs! He thought, frowning He clambered down the tree, and landed on the ground with a thud.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:17 am

A small patrol of Boulderclan cats trotted up to Stoneclaw, their eyes on the grey Frostclan tom. There was three of them, two grown cats and one an apprentice's age. One was a faded blue/grey tom with white paws, white tipped muzzle , and creamy blue eyes and the other grown cat was a russet colored she-cat covered in scars with orange eyes. The apprentice was tiny black she-cat with a brown tail and green eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:52 am

(What le fuck is up with the bird? If something doesn't happen soon Stoneclaw's gonna find it's corpse in the fresh-kill pile. -_-)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:59 am

(idk, but lol! XD Poor Soul and his shiny offspring!)

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:09 am

(Should we rp?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:11 am

(sure, you start Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:24 am

(Hmmmm)

Snowtail dived under an arching root and clamped her paws down on the vole that had been trying to scamper away. She dragged it across the forest floor and sunk her teeth into it's neck, giving it a quick clean death.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 am

The Boulderclan cats saw that Stoneclaw was busy, so the cats continued on their way. The russet she-cat hissed annoyingly at the small black she-cat and followed the large blue and white tom deeper into Frostclan's forest. Leaning closer to him, she murmured,"Do you smell that? Its like a mix of Frostclan and Moosclan."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 am

Snowtail dropped the vole and looked around. "Funny, could of sworn I smelt something." She meowed. She shrugged her slender shoulders and picked up her vole. She trotted back to camp carrying the fat piece of prey back to camp.

Danin padded straight into BoulderClan's camp and looked around, the cats shrunk back at the scent that surrounded him, it was the scent of the elite guards, a mix of wisteria and catnip.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:52 am

A mottled gray elderly tom walked up to the new tom, his orange eyes glowing softly. "Are you another one of Garth, or Her Grace's guards?"

The Boulderclan patrol ran quickly to the scent, seeing the black and white she-cat before she entered the camp. "Hey you! Come here!" yowled the russet she-cat, muscles flexing nervously.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:00 am

Snowtail dropped her catch burying it in two quick kicks under leaf litter then rounded on the strangers. "Oh I'm so afraid." She meowed her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'm right near my camp, I'm totally exposed." She gave them totally serious look as she said it though. MossClan, no one ever got their humor. She sauntered forward, what had she got to lose?

"I serve not that mongrel. I am a Elite Guard of her Majesty." The pale tom rumbled "I demand to be taken to Garth immediately."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:15 am

The russet she-cat's fur bristled, but the larger tom rested his large tail across her shoulder blades. "We do not come to endanger Frostclan. We come as allies from Boulderclan, not Garth's Shadow Tribe. Boulderclan had always been every clan's allies, never choosing favorites. You should know that by now, Snowtail." The tiny apprentice remained silent and the russet she-cat bent over and murmered,"Cricket, you may go home now. This is clan business." The little, terrified cat took off, glad to be away from the others. The blue tom who spoke to Snowtail was clam and gentle-looking, however, the red she-cat looked uneasy. "Redmist, don't feel out of place. True Boulderclan cats have nothing to fear from the other clans since we have done no wrong."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:23 am

"If I remeber correctly the last war BoulderClan fought in was two generations ago, Dawnstar tried to take MossClan territory. Starclan know every cat was grateful when that mange-pelt kicked it, specially you." She thought out loud "The only thing I want to know is, why in silverpelts name did you let that nut job, Garth, take over?" She meowed sitting down on the ground and curling her tail over her paws. She made sure not to completely relax.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:31 am

Gladebound snarled to himself and mewed tautly,"You mean Garth. Right, well, everyone knows Gravelstar may have all nine lives still, but sometimes, that old cat can be a real coot. Sure he's wise and all, and nobody ever doubts his judgment, but apparently, he was told by our medicine cat, Silentsong, that Starclan would send a cat who harbored the gift to solve the wars between the clans and he would bring the forest to peace by unifying the clans. Garth came with his group of cats, claiming that he had received his own nine lives from some creature called 'Bane'. A creature who possessed more power than the stars themselves. Both Gravelstar and Silentsong believed Garth was the cat Starclan had sent and the two made him leader."

Redmist scowled and hissed,"What I don't get is why they took your duty as deputy and gave it to that Flameclan traitor! I mean, why in Starclan's name would they do that?! And send away his kit into the forest alone?! Garth and his whatever Queen must both be insane!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:41 am

"Unlike most Clans MossClan has a bit of... information on the Alleys, you remeber Falconflight? He was originally a Alley-cat. And all Clans have heard of the MossClan shadow-hop. The hop is an Alley move. The Queen is defiantly insane, but she's dangerously smart and has a vicious streak unlike anything you've every seen. If Garth is working for her.. well it means she's taken an interest in our forest. Bane.. Bane I know a bit about from experience. From what I could tell it was whatever was left of the FrostClan medicine cat Swiftpath, the one who bore FlameClan kits you know. She's gone now.. destroyed not that long ago. It seems she held a grudge against her clan for alienating her for her sins. That's all I know." Snowtail meowed. She licked her paw and drew it over her left ear.

(Best song for future frostclan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrZ4sMRYimw&ob=av2e )
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 am

Eagletalon nodded and followed Shineeye.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 am

Gladebound nodded and sighed,"Well, we should be hurrying now. We told them that we were hunting. Here," He set down a ragged piece of cloth at her paws. "Take that to your clan. Make sure they learn the scent of the Resistance. I don't know whether they're good or bad, but I know they're after one of Frostclan's warriors." Then the two Boulderclan warriors stood up and began heading back home.

A light ginger tom hissed at the sight of Danin, but when the gray elder starred disappointingly at the warrior, he bent his ears back and stormed silently away. The grey cat turned back to Danin and dipped his head. "Oh course. My boy, you must be hungry from you trek here. Please, follow me and share a meal with Garth and his council. He's been waiting for you." He then lead the cat away to where a couple of cats sat eating and chatting.

Shineeye kept a steady pace, growing closer to the Twoleg fence. Now if memory serves, there was a hole under the fence that lead right to the yard with catmint. The tricky part will be climbing to the windowsill. Every so often, she glance back at Eagletalon, hoping she wasn't too far ahead.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:15 am

(Happy thanksgiving! Very Happy )

Eagletalon kept a pace or two behind her, scanning the area with intent, pale green eyes and his ears pricked up.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 pm

(Happy Thanksgiving y'all!)

Stoneclaw looked up at the tree, where the birds nested. Before long, he thought, some cat might catch them.... He shiverd at the thought of looking for food and finding Soul's glazed over eyes in the fresh-kill pile. I have to do something....keep them safe, he thought worriedly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Shineeye soon came upon the hole that she and the other apprentices had found. She wiggled through it and look up at the large Twoleg nest standing before. Turning to Eagletalon, she whispered with great care. "We have to be quiet. There are dogs roaming around here."

(Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm spending mine eating and watching disney princess movies XD Talk about a trip down memory lane.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next