Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 31 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:49 am

(FOR THE LAST TIME.
THEY WERE NOT REALLY THE STARCLAN CATS.
I don't know what this whole 'fighting the control thing' was because they weren't really the cats. I'm just gonna pretend that didn't happen.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 31 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:43 pm

(( I missed it...))

Thornpaw sat on his haunches licking a bloody paw. He had held his own against the mysterious apparitions, he hadn't known any of the enemy cats, but it seemed obvious the others did. He had seemed to be the only one fighting mercilessly, although, albeit, the cat's weren't easy to beat. Most of them were strong, he even had to use a few moves he had learned at the alley's. he glanced around the camp, at the recovering cats and the reddening sky, dusk would fall soon and when it did, he would disappear. His mind drifted to the alley's as he started licking the wound on his hind-leg.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:32 pm

(Dang it! I missed it too... I think these things should last longer so everyone can get a chance to participate.)

Spiritsong was gathering as many of the herbs as she could before sprinting out of her den. "Pumpkin, does she need anything else?" she shouted. While she spoke, she moved to the nearest injured cat. She had some scratches, but had otherwise gotten away unscathed. Her fur was still bristling, and she couldn't get the image of her dead family attacking the Clan out of her head.

Foxtail froze when she got to the camp entrance. She'd stayed behind Riverpaw, and hadn't seen the battle. "Great Starclan, what happened?"

Thunderkit's dark brown fur was puffed up in fear, and his golden eyes were wild. Those were all cats from the Clan, weren't they? He hadn't recognized all of them.

Sparkstorm watched Spiritsong, panting heavily. Ashcloud... She shivered. Her brother had been in the attacking group. The rest, she hadn't recognized. Except Blazepaw, from Foxtail's description of him.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm

The darkness was gone. And so were her friends. She had stumbled away from Ivypaw, not knowing where she was going. Lavenderpaw was all alone. She started to sob. What if the beast comes back? What if I never get home? What if I never see my sister again?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Green Hornet wrote:(FOR THE LAST TIME.
THEY WERE NOT REALLY THE STARCLAN CATS.
I don't know what this whole 'fighting the control thing' was because they weren't really the cats. I'm just gonna pretend that didn't happen.)

(I know that. Riverpaw didn't *evil grin.......grin goes away* oh, yeah it's over -_-)

Riverpaw tentatively padded through camp, straight to Rustpaw. "Wh-what was th-that?" she asked shakily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Rustpaw turned to Riverpaw, horror in his eyes. He couldn't even hear straight. "Lavenderpaw is gone!"

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 pm

"When did you last see her?" Riverpaw asked alertly, all fear of the fake Starclan cats gone. Her fear was replaced by worry and concern that clouded her watery blue eyes. She sniffed around, looking for a scent to follow with her sharp nose.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm

"We were all together when..... the darkness came. But when it vanished, so did she!", Rustpaw stammered. "You don't think, maybe..........the darkness consumed her!?!?!

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:39 pm

"I doubt it. She probably got lost, stumbling through it blindly. I know how it feels, it feels...terrible. Like your being slowly ripped to pieces and your soul is being torn apart by razor-sharp thorns," Riverpaw mewed with a slight shudder. She couldn't smell Lavenderpaw.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Thornpaw looked up at the sound of his name. "What is it?" he asked Riverpaw, padding over.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm

"Ohh my God.", Ivypaw's heart dropped. "She can't hunt, fight, and run quick. She's gonna die! I should've been watching her!!" Ivypaw began to shake violently. She fell down, shaking on the ground. She was having a panic attack. My only living family.......is gonna die.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

(Nobody called Thornpaw, that self-absorbed bastard)

"I didn't call you, Thornpaw. We are trying to find Lavenderpaw, though," Riverpaw mewed, annnoyed by Thornpaw for some random reason.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:53 pm

(( >.> Thorn was his name for a good while. Riverpaw said thorns. :p Sound similar? ))

Thornpaw shrugged "Strange, I thought I heard my name...." He trailed off as he glanced over at Ivypaw who looked like she was having a spasm. He prodded her, claws sheathed, in the ribs. Trying to make her stop.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ivypaw?" Riverpaw mewed, curious yet with an urgent note. "Spiritsong! I think Ivypaw is having a siezure!" she yelled, afraid.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Ivypaw's heart beated rapidly as she shook, lying on the ground.

Rustpaw tried to calm Ivypaw down, but failed.

Lavenderpaw's stomach growled. Arrrr....I can't hunt!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Riverpaw licked Ivypaw's head, trying to calm her down. "Ivypaw? Ivypaw?" she mewd quietly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Ivypaw slowly began to stop shaking. We'll find her. We will!, she kept thinking to herself.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ivypaw don't worry, you'll be fine," Riverpaw mewed soothingly. She gently prodded Ivypaw's side with a tentative paw.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Aigean slowly regained consciousness and saw Pumpkin standing over her. "What..." She muttered. Her belly, from the lower chest down, hurt, getting worse as it went down. It wasn't anything fatal, but it did damage stuff.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 pm

(It damaged 'stuff' LOL XD Will she be able to have kits?)

Stoneclaw staggered into the nursery to check on Sparrowkit. "Daddy!" Sparrowkit squealed, jumping on Stoneclaw. "Hi, Sparrowkit," Stoneclaw mewed with mock happiness.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

"We should probably try to find Lavenderpaw." Thornpaw said, glancing at the camp entrance. He quickly got right back to business.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:14 pm

"I'm gonna stay with Ivypaw until she stops shaking. You can look for Lavenderpaw if you want to," Riverpaw mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

(No, that's the 'stuff' it damaged. Clever, arent' I?)

Aigean stood slowly, a tiny bit of blood dripping onto the ground. "What happened?" She mumbled.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Lavenderpaw padded through the forest. Then she smelled it. Camp!!! She began to sprint in the direction of the scent. She ran into the clearing to see......nothing?No dens, no cats, no anything. She looked around. Nose fooled me again!!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 pm

(I guessed :p)

Stoneclaw chuckled. He gently shook Sparrowkit off. "Are you all right?" he asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next