Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 pm

(I'll be back in a couple of minutes. I need to clean my Lizards enclosure.)

Lily finished sharpening her claws on the tree. "So are you going to take me to your clan now?" She asked. Her eyes sparkled when she asked the question.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 30 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Cherrywing grinned, revealing glistening white teeth. "Why, of course! I don't want such a lovely she-cat such as yourself to freeze out here." He wrapped his long, thick tail around her, his sharp red eyes glowed with burning passion.

Jewelpaw had high-tailed it back to camp, the wanting to hunt was gone. She entered camp, wide-eyed and fur bristled. Once she reached the center, she fell over, her paws tired and blood seeping through her thick fur on her shoulder. The wound wasn't deep, but if it was treated soon, it would fester. Icefern may not have been as strong as a normal Flameclan cat, but she had something the others didn't. She was both fast and knowledgeable. She knew nearly ever vital point in a cat's body and knew the right amount of force that would kill any warrior, any size or strength...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Green lightning cracked in the sky and Bane appeared over the camp, the light from the sky being covered by evil shadows.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Jewelpaw blinked wearily and gasped, leaping to her paws. She winced in pain, but she was more worried about Bane appearing in camp. Oh no!!! She swayed for a moment before falling to her paws. The nightmare was happening again. Black clouds enrolled, covering the sky and the ravine filled with red waves, engulfing the land around their clan. Jewelpaw was standing in the darkness, wind whipping her long fur.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Aigean's eyes widened. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" She shouted, and Bane chuckled.

"Oh, if only you knew. You wouldn't be so... unfriendly." Bane growled, claws unsheathed. "Ah, well, I've brought a gift for you. I think you'll find it's a pleasant surprise." Bane melted down to the size of a normal cat, but was still made of shadows.

The edges of camp filled with the yowls of angry cats and a large mass of cats stepped into the camp. They were...

Starclan cats?

Bloodmoon, Oceanfeather, Sunfur, Oceankit, Flamestar, Birchpaw, and the rest of the clan's lost loved ones stood, eyes glowing red, claws unsheathed.

(BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ME GOD MODDING YOUR CHARACTERS, THEY ARE NOT REALLY THE CATS, BUT YOUR CATS WILL THINK SO. THEY ARE APPARITIONS THAT BANE CONJURED AND SHAPED TO LOOK LIKE THE FROSTCLAN LOVED ONES.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Rosethorn had slipped out of the nursery. She spat at Bane then went back inside, really what else could she do?
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 pm

The spirit cats rushed Frostclan, leaping on the nearest warriors, queens, elders, and kits and attacking mercilessly.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 pm

(I don't know how to react....)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:10 pm

(*chirp chirp*)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 pm

(Hmmm)

Phoenixtalon screeched as one of the spirit cats latched onto his back. He withered around and managed to knock it off. He turned around hissing only to come face to face with the visage of his brother. A twin to the large ginger tom.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Aigean tackled the cat facing Phoenixtalon, snarling. Flamestar crashed forward and knocked the Irish cat to the side and into a tree. Lasair jumped forward to attack the large spirit, and Smolderstar couldn't help but notice the similarity between the two toms, Autumnclan and Flameclan.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Phoenixtalon ran to Aigean's side to help the she-cat up.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Jewelpaw had gotten to her paws, but a large white tom with multi-colored spots stood before her, his muscles rippling beneath his pelt. That cat was Pheasantpaw. Leaping at her, the large tom barreled into his sister, claws extended. Creeping behind Smolderstar, a small white and tabby tom's claws slid out and the cat once know as Birchpaw attacked his brother from behind. Inside the nursery, Shinepaw tried to help fight off the cats there with Rosethorn, but Honeykit was near the back of the den, scrambling with a grey, dappled she-kit and a dark mottled blue and silver tom-kit, Dapplekit and Oceankit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Flamestar shook Lasair off like a fly and leapt on Aigean and raked his claws down her belly, light at first but his claws digging deeper the farther down he went. The unconscious Aigean yelped in pain.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Through the darkness of the fight, a large golden light bursted through and a large cat picked up Aigean by the scruff before slashing at Flamestar's face. The cat holding Aigean was Goldenstreak. He bounded up to the top of the Highrock and laid the blue she-cat there before bouncing off, landing on Oceanfeather. "It seems we get to fight again, huh?" Equestria was pinned in the elder's den by a thick-set tom who was pure black with huge grey paws and hungry gold eyes. He stood there, snarling at her. "No, my dear, Bane hasn't taken control of me. I'm just using this time to attack you without using your dreams! Kaha!" As the cats fought on, Icefern stay in hiding, deep in the forest.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Aigean lay still, bleeding onto the rocks, and Pumpkin dashed to her side. "Oh no. I've seen this before." He whispered.

Lasair charged Flamestar again, powered by fury.

Smolderstar crouched, claws outstretched, and faced his brother. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He roared, jumping on Birchpaw.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:03 am

Birchpaw dashed backward, causing Smolderstar to fall onto his stomach before Birchpaw began slashing at Smolderstar's muzzle. He wore a crooked, twisted smile and at that moment, anyone could figure out that these weren't the cats they used to love. Shinepaw was busy slashing at a huge dusty brown and russet colored tom who's yellow eyes were glued onto his great-grand daughter. Beside him was a small brown tom with a ringed tail and different colored eyes. Coonshine, Crystalclan's former medicine cat was busy fighting himself, keeping himself from killing others. Jewelpaw sank her teeth into Pheasantpaw's flank, but a very big warrior picked her up and flung her against the Highrock. The warrior was nearly as big as Cherrywing and her pink eyes had a tinge of red to them. Flicking her blue and white tail, the she-cat sprang forward and Soulthunder landed squarely on Jewelpaw. Equestria hid her face in fear as the former Flameclan deputy rested his tail on her shoulders. "Don't worry, my loner dear, our kits have grown strong. Just look over there!" He pointed his paw over to where a small grey she-cat was hissing at a Frostclan cat, her green eyes nervous "See? Echohawk is a brave Starclan warrior! And Icefern is still alive! And you thought they were going to die when I took them from you? Bah! They were raised fine and well in Flameclan!" The white she-cat hissed at him and said,"If you didn't take them away from me, Nightburn, BOTH of them would still be alive!!" (Spoiler?? Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:22 am

Smolderstar's claws raked his brother's flesh as the apparitions disappeared. Cats lay injured on the ground, blood was everywhere. "I hope you liked my surprise?" Bane chuckled. "We will meet again, I promise you that." It vanished, along with the spirits.

"DAMMIT, SPIRITSONG, GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME OR THIS CAT WON'T SURVIVE!" That wasn't true. She'd easily survive, she hadn't damaged anything vital, but she'd probably want to die anyway once she found out what happened. Irish clan cats did have strong family ties, and if one wasn't able to have kits... and mateless at that, she'd sit around until she'd starve to death, unless Lasair did something about it.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 am

Equestria peered out of the elders den, her eyes wide with fear. Honeykit stumbled out of the nursery, covered in cuts and bruises. Shinepaw walked after her, limping as she had taken on a leader that was more than twice her size. Cherrywing was nowhere to be seen and Equestria guessed Bane had waited till the large warrior was gone to attack. Jewelpaw was sitting in a puddle of her own blood, not saying or moving. Just sitting there, stunned. The old white she-cat whipped around to see a large-framed gold tom quickly make his way for the camp's exit, knowing he shouldn't have been there.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

Phoenixtalon was sitting next to Aigean, he was grooming his fur, getting the blood out. Why would his brother attack him? Why would he fight with Bane. "No," He growled. "Fireclaw would never betray his clan, never, not like this."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:59 am

Aigean lay motionless, bleeding. Pumpkin quickly packed the wounds with herbs and prayed that what he thought would happen wouldn't.

Lasair approached nervously...

[Sorry for short posts, I'm on my DSi.]
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:59 am

Cherrywing entered camp ahead of Lily and found his clan wounded. Even the kits?! Spotting Goldenstreak trying to sneak away, Cherrywing grabbed his golden scruff and hissed,"What did you do to my clan?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 am

Lily poked her head around Cherrywing's side. "What happened here?" She asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:53 am

Riverpaw was frozen at the entrance to camp. She had seen the battle and the sight of Pheasantpaw so ruthless, made her heart bleed. She padded tentatively through camp, glancing at injured cats and pausing longer to look at Aigean.

(DAMN I JUST MISSED IT! *would've done something Pheasantpaw-Riverpaw awesome*)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 am

When the darkness disapeered, Rustpaw grabbed Ivypaw and wrapped his tail protectively around her.

"Stop it Rustpaw........Were's Lavenderpaw?", she pushed his tail away, and began to look around the clearing by the river. "Lav!! Lavi!", she began to call.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next